How was it possible for the 9/11 hijackers to hit the towers at full speed, with training on light aircraft only?

How was it possible for the 9/11 hijackers to hit the towers at full speed, with training on light aircraft only?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m8Uloqbxy_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_depth
youtube.com/watch?v=oMYkEMhPsO8
youtube.com/watch?v=b_LnDBgrCMQ
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
youtube.com/watch?v=RZjhxuhTmGk
youtube.com/watch?v=w-YVStIrsik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because there were no airplanes. It was a computer simulation.

>force pilot to fly to NYC
>in last moment slit his throat and take controls
>full throttle
>BAM

/thread

Because modern passenger jets are quite easy to fly. Only when something goes wrong do you need actual flight experience.

Wrong. That's not how it happened.

Black box ever been found?

They didn't do that. Flying a large plane is easy. It's only the landing that's difficult.

Most pilot trainees when they fly a large jet first need no intervention by their instructor at all

yes, in your mom ass LOL

The WTC flights both crossed over Stewart AFB on their path to NYC.

That's not the official story at all.. You literally just made that up so the officially story sounds less retarded. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

They were listening to Eurobeat.

Why not?
Just to be sure, Navigation could be a problem for them tho

Proof that pilot was killed before reaching Manhatten?

"How did ten Muslims who couldn't speak English get flight lessons, I bet 10 niggers couldn't of did that"

- Paul Mooney

yes, but the data wasn't usable, but the terrorist spoke over microphone to the passengers and accidentally let a channel open to flight control and the real pilots were not to be heard

They're easy to fly with autopilot turned on or when making small adjustments during the final approach. They're actually pretty easy to stall out if you have no idea what you're doing, like the "terrorists" who failed at flying a cessna.

They had flown the route hundreds of times on a computer

that happened in both planes?

Proof that the pilots' throat was cut right before crashing into the tower?

Aviation fag here. They also spent time in simulators. 757's and 767 have basically the same cockpit, if you are rated for one, you're rated for both. Its why they used American and United because they only used 767 and 757's for those flights.

It's actually not that hard to fly the plane. The technical knowledge they needed was mostly navigation and how to kill the transponder, which isn't that hard.

None of the black boxes were recovered. Youre dealing with a retard or a shill.

>Aviation fag here
In other words, you play video games with planes in them...

They only found two black boxes, both of which were unusable.

There are only recordings from M. Atta, who hijacked AA11
youtu.be/m8Uloqbxy_M

Events have been pieced together from phone calls and flight radio transmissions. The hijackers had extensive training in 737 simulators, also.

That's the one that crashed into the Pentagon btw

Isn't it symbolic how the man who saves America spent his whole life BUILDING buildings

magnets

>Application Engineer for Spirt Aero in Wichita KS
>Integration Engineer for GE Aviation in Cincinnati, OH
>Over 480 hours flight in various aircraft
Currently i'm working at Rolls Royce in Indianapolis on AE3007 application support for Embraer.

I'm not a commercial pilot, but i've spent 100's of hours in commercial planes in various tests, and I've spent over 20 years in the industry.

But could you steer it into the WTC?

On a clear day like 9/11 sure. As soon as they took control the descended the airplane, they were basically VFR all the way into NYC and DC. Once they got close to the NYC, they basically firewalled the throttles.

The towers were the easy targets. The Pentagon would have been harder (its bigger from the air, but they were approaching DC at low altitude. My suspicion has always been that the pentagon hijackers screwed up. The descended too early and that's why they hit the side wall the way they did.

Actually its a bit of luck, if the weather had been any different 9/11 would have turned out much different.

We had one of these threads some time ago and it was pointed out that the aluminum planes shouldn't have been able to penetrate steel at their velocities. How fast would these planes have been going at low altitude? And should it be possible for the whole aluminum plane to penetrate so deeply?

>On a clear day like 9/11 sure

I had always heard that Flight 77 was intended to hit the Capitol Building and Flight 93 the White House.

The """planes""" were cgi edited in afterwards

Imagine the simulations the pilots had to run to prove that there was no chance this couldn't happen.

the throttle...

fpbp

Flt 93 was supposed to ram into WTC 7

Also, no plane at the pentagon

When you have a 300,000 pound plane going nearly 600 mph. Doesn't matter if it was made of paper, its was going to plow through steel.

Yes the plane is primary aluminum, but its a LOT of weight and going very very fast. Lead is far softer than aluminum alloys and softer than steel but it is still capable of penetrating steel given enough velocity and mass.

A lead core .50 caliber bullet can penetrate an engine block.

When you increase throttle it causes a slight nose-down attitude. They hit the parking lot first because they gunned the throttle at the end and it caused the nose to drop.

It also had 300 amerilards, the hardest metal known to man.

Sources say the terrorists played DragonForce over the speakers

It's easier to fly a plane than it is to drive a car since there are less distractions. Also navigation? All they had to do was follow Long Island west which is what they did

You or you of your aviation pals ever talk about the fact that any other military in the fucking world worth a shit would've scrambled jets way way earlier in the course of those aircraft nixing communication and going off course, and it's really fucking strange that they weren't shot down?

I wasn't aware they did that, of course I've never flown a 757, I would figure that with the underwing engine configuration of a 757, that increased thrust would tend to pitch up.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

cold....
sort of funny...
but cold....

>good work

Of course not. He's full of shit.

Check out this pic, see the 2nd plane heading in?

It Was an inside job

>any other military in the fucking world
Pic related, this is the current flight pattern over the eastern US as of 8:00 AM EST. As you can see there is a shit load of traffic. Now, realize that the terroits shut off the transponders, basically meaning that they were showing up on radar but no flight information. You would think "hey go after flights that have no transponders" but again not that easy, its not like the Airforce is sitting around at high alert on 9/11 waiting for the Soviets to bomb us. You have an air traffic controls system that is set up for traffic managment, not for interception. And also the concept of shooting down a domestic passenger aircraft is not something the airforce really had trained for prior to 9/11

That being said, UA Flight 93 was probably going to be intercepted before it hit DC. By that time the Air Force had scrambled reserve F16's.

The timing of the event is sufficient proof. It was a convenient attack. The lawsuit that followed is suggestive of collusion. The oddities that abound tell us all we need to know. Modern government and international events - crises, attacks, terrorism - are the products of television programming taken to its natural ends. This is now a scripted reality, and has been for some time.

>When you have a 300,000 pound plane going nearly 600 mph. Doesn't matter if it was made of paper, its was going to plow through steel.

But that's the problem, 600mph is the cruising speed at 30000 ft. At low altitude, max speed is WAY lower.

>Lead is far softer than aluminum alloys and softer than steel but it is still capable of penetrating steel given enough velocity and mass.

I thought that penetration capability was measured by density and velocity though. Lead is extremely dense, aluminum isn't dense at all. It's also true that .223(55g lead core) can punch through level 3 armor while steel core (62g NATO) cannot, the difference being ~30% more velocity. If hardness were the only issue then steel should penetrate and lead shouldn't but real world shows the opposite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_depth
youtube.com/watch?v=oMYkEMhPsO8

fuck conspiracy theories
post 9/11 kino shots

Kino shots?

OMG LOL

>(((facts)))
White men don't deal with (((facts))). Only logic.

That was the NTSB's conclusion based video and radar, which yes i pretty high, but they were probably over speeding the airframe at the time But even if you were at say 310 knots. That would still be 1850 MJ of force hitting the tower.

Lead is more dense true, but your taking mass here, not density. If the plane were made of led, it would be much smaller, but still have the same mass and therefore the same amount of energy.

> But that's the problem, 600mph is the cruising speed at 30000 ft. At low altitude, max speed is WAY lower.

This trying to fly a plane at 600mph at sea level would be like trying to sprint the same speed on land as you can in water. Even if you could go as fast the forces would rip the plane apart.

Because flying planes is really fucking easy.

>crashed into the Pentagon
didn't happen
The Pentagon was hit by a missile

>That would still be 1850 MJ of force hitting the tower.

I'm not really knowledgeable about engineering/energy but that post actually made me think...I understand how bullet penetration is highly influenced by density and velocity but no one really seems to have considered an aluminum plane slicing through the tower so easily. It's like a hot knife through butter...

youtube.com/watch?v=b_LnDBgrCMQ

Sorry about my shitty spelling i'm on my phone now while "at work" actually I'm sitting on a conference call bored as hell, but they block Sup Forums here at work.

People forget that the WTC was built like a doughnut, Were the majority of the inner space was open, the outer walls were load bearing (ts why the windows were small) the inner core was much more solid. So if you watch the first plane, where it hit the center of the building, not much penetrated the full building (the inner core) but the 2nd plane hit off center, which was mostly the outer structure.

Actually its quite a feat that the buildings didn't collapse faster.

There is a story about the WTC's being engineered to take a plane hit.. which is partially true, however it was not a primary design consideration, it was engineered for the potental of a 707 at much lower speed in the case it was lost in weather on landing or takeoff. (similar to the B-25 that hit the Empire state) However 767's are much bigger than 707's and these were traveling far faster.

was the norad really shut down?

They don't use Cheyenne mountain anymore and the change the name to North American Aerospace Defense Command. But it still goes by NORAD.

That totally explains the implosion of WTC7 man. Amazing theory. 10/10 would parrot again.

i mean the week of 9/11

I wonder why they didn't try to hit the white house or Congress

Or a nuclear plant

ever played ms flight simulator?

When you are on a suicide mission you tend not to think about safety. They most likely pressed every button and lever until they got max speed.

Osama did think about doing that but he didn't want things to get completely out of control. He didn't even think the skyscrapers would collapse in fact.

That plane look shop as fuck

Interesting. Why would he even order that particular attack then? Surely he could've found something a bit easier to control?

any source on this ive never hear osama talk about the 9/11 plans

This. Explosives planted inside and airplanes and explosion effects were graphics. Jumpers from the building were all dummies. The travel distance follows unrealistic path at incredible speeds for it to be a real human body.

9/11 only exists in your mind.

Can anyone give me rundown on flight 93. what the point ?

no source that's a cia meme

Use your brains guys. They were planning 9/11 since the 80's at least to meet the requirements for some satanic space 2001 ritual. Do you think they would put it in the hands of some jihadists who might screw up and miss the building with the airplane or crash the plane somewhere else and leave evidence? 9/11 had to have a 100% chance of working. They would not get that with terrorists. Two towers must become one.

Legit shill.

Cuz steel fuel can't melt jet beams obviously.

remote control aircraft, nigger
dont you know anything
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

Ban plane sims

Flight 77 was probably going after the white house or the capitol building.

A good target, however hitting the containment building probably wouldn't do much. They are very very strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZjhxuhTmGk

So you're a pilot I take it?

>remote control aircraft, nigger
Yes, and somehow the US government convinced American and United Airlines to go along with this, even though the subsequent shutdown cost them billions of dollars, and future millions of dollars in aircraft retrofits, and extra security measures. I mean what fucking brilliant business plan. I'm sure UA and AA were all over this. Considering they used THEIR planes to do it.

Because my 5 year old daughter can pilot a 767 on her own with minimal vocal instruction on what knob to turn or which button to push.

>full speed,

they were going faster than their maximum rated speed, which is only accomplished at 30-35 thousand feet
its not even possible to go that fast at that altitude, those jew videos were fake as shit nigger
aluminum planes dont melt through rows of steel columns, this isn't loony tunes

The CIA owned a commercial airline at one point. This was in the 50s, when the budget was several orders of magnitude smaller. The CIA have Amazon.com, whose primary business is logistics, half a billion dollars recently. Who knows what commercial relationships are hidden from us.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-YVStIrsik

Is that book still worth $666.00?

They also practiced a LOT on Microsoft Flight simulator. That helped them recognize land marks and practice actually flying into the towers.

It's worth 6gorillion goy

Never heard about that m8

Fill me in

Sauce no way that's enough to scramble a fighter if no hail is received

>why do you keep crashing into the wtc at the end of every simulation, achmed?
lol it's just a prank bro