France is finished, 24 million arabs and niggers live there

>In 2008, the French national institute of statistics INSEE, which has a more restrictive definition of immigration than Eurostat, estimated that 5.3 million foreign-born immigrants and 6.5 million direct descendants of immigrants (born in France with at least one immigrant parent) lived in France representing a total of 24 million and 38% of the total population in metropolitan France (62.1 million in 2008). Among them, about 5.5 million are of European origin, 15 million of Maghrebi (either Arabs or Berbers) origin, 8 million of Sub-saharan African origin and 400,000 of Turkish origin.[3][4]

what a fucking shitfest this is fucking usa mongrel tier, holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_France
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>5.3 foreign-born and 6.5 direct descendent representing a total of 24 millions
>Among them 5.5 million + 15 millions + 8 millions +400k

The INSEE looks like a shit institute

what would be an accurate list of doomed/ no way back european countries?

>2008

it has been 9 years go, more like 42 million arabs and niggers now

Why does France have the best short haired qts?

Damn it.
I always wanted a pure French wife like marion cotillard.
What do now

I've been to france twice in the last year.

Looks like Somalia. You killed your own country with your total stupidity.
Obviously the french wont exterminatus the niggers, so you just effectively killed yourself.
Congratulations, you get a free darwin award.

Place your bets lads. Sweden or France, which one collapses first?

Nigga wat?

>2008
Any more recent figures available?

plenty of marion cotillard wanabees in my uni, fear not

you
POO
IN
LOO

Not an argument

Thanks.
Don't worry I won't have kids with her ..
I want a child free life

england,france,belgium,holland,germany,swedenaustria
bit out of date but paints a very grim picture
>In 2005, 18.1% of young people under 18 were of foreign origin (at least one immigrant parent) in France including 13.5% of non-European origin. Ile-de-France has the highest proportion at about 37%.[22][23]

>People under 18 of Maghrebi, Sub-saharian and Turkish origin became a majority in several cities of Ile-de-France (Clichy-sous-Bois, Mantes-la-Jolie, Grigny, Saint-Denis, Les Mureaux, Saint-Ouen, Sarcelles, Pierrefitte-sur-Seine, Garges-lès-Gonesse, Aubervilliers, Stains, Gennevilliers et Épinay-sur-Seine) and in several arrondissements of Marseilles. In Grigny, 31% of young people are of Sub-saharian origin.[24]

I was raised thinking that Frenchmen are a little browner than real people I guess it was just Arabs

what do real Frenchmen even look like

France is already USA-tier mixed. Sweden is becoming more and more segregated. My money is on france with us and germany trailing close behind

In 50 years when their numbers are big enough the muslims will show their true face and genocide all the original French.

Mark my words

France.
Calling it.

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

i'm in a comfy uni in the south, try again

Guys you're missing out on so much cultural enrichment ^^

still the best country in Europe

Y'all are jealous af

>turn on Tinder
>literally 90% cute white girls

France is the only Western European country I like and it makes me depressed seeing it this way go

that's sad

memes aside, I'm Volga's German and I was looking forward moving back to the land of my people in a near future before this country went to complete oblivion

I guess I'll have to wait to see if germans put the trousers on and fight for their survival

God damn. I find girls like the one in OP's pic to be really attractive. Where can I find qts like this?

france. swedes are lefty shits who live far away from their shitskins while french racemix like hell with nigger and arabs

Can confirm

I''m a White Christian but with Racial View and i'm willing to convert to Orthodoxy, can i come in Eastern Europe as a refugee ?

so these few cute white girls whore themselves on Tinder, what a lovely country

"France"

>try again

I dont have too.

>Guys you're missing out on so much cultural enrichment ^^

No, I do not like to dine on north-African semen.

france and uk are massive undercover shitholes everyone knows this

belgium, sweden and holland are next up

cool cool

But that arab girl is a qt so what's the problem?

Literally nobody on this entire planet Earth is jealous of living in France at this moment.

How many billions of euro did France lose in turism last year? People are not interested in visiting Somalia with 2,000% inflated prices.

you are not welcome here

the good thing about moortugal right now, is that you're so poor even niggers don't wanna go there

respek on preserving your poor manlet identity

>still the best country in Europe
gj, king turd of shit mountain

Her brothers.

Sure you can,theres a French guy with a Serbian wife here in the South doing charity for the Serbs in Kosovo,plus most off the Serbs here like France

Turns out ALL OF FRANCE IS BLACK WE WUZ BOURBANS N SHIEET

She's not arab i think she look like 90% of french white women (at least where i live, in the south).

I know a French Algerian that lives in Lyon. She's a cutie. sorry, Sup Forums

>looks like 90% of french white women where I live
Welp I know my next vacation

Yeah, even if Le Pen gets elected how do you realistically get rid of 24 million shitskins? France is fucked.

23 million niggers. you cant make that shit up

Hey man, not cool. Polska is on the same mountain.

>le drépano-même
>fdsouche
Kévin pls go

You can, but if shit hits the fan, you're gonna have to do your part in kebab cleanup operations

You gonna get shot, probably.

Do you prefer -stans instead, Ivan? We did nothing to you and you still massacred many of us

not so qt when big bro abdul stabs you in the kidneys for talking to her
all non-western immigrants that go there end up living in arab dominated ghettos. if you go to germany you will probably interact with more turks than germans in your daily life
so while nigger woman is having her 5th child french women are riding the cock carousel well into they're 30s?
ain't that just great...

>gonna get shot
How is that any different from America

?

I also have some INSEE numbers and they state 4 631 000 maghrebi (immigrants + 1st + 2nd generation)

so I call bullshit on your 15 millions

>t. Green party president

Behind you in the cuck cue kid.

>23 million niggers

Is exactly how I would describe any of the Swiss cities, if I was given three words to do it in.

Makes the resistance fighters very proud

Bullshitgaria...

Hey can any math fag do the math for me.

The way I understand it is that every arab has three wives at least or at most conservatively now they fuck these bitches and they have 8 kids with each wife.

So I just want to know, I was born in 87' how long do I have to wait until France is a Muslim country so I can be all I told you so and will I live that long?

they forgot to count the gypsies that moved from slovakia-hungary-romania-bulgaria-albania-serbia-greece to france.

of course 15 millions is bullshit. I live in Toulouse and i see like 3 niggers by day in subway. They're just all in Paris and Marseille

>moving the goalposts
read the sticky or go back to rebbid, kid

Yurope has a .008% immigrant population n your numbers are counting natural born citizens as foreign. All because monoculturalism never existed in the past and it triggers your feelings.

they all paid the the toll

> green party president

lmao that guy is the president of nothing, you know our elections are still coming up, you dirty britpakistani?

and by the way our "right wing" party gets twice as many votes than any other party of their kind in west europe

so why don't you go post some ebin Nigel memes, the guy whose anti-immigration platform is basically replacing poles with pakis

Kek

Stay inferior slavs

don't bother, these are 70's russia-tier stats on your picture. Shills can't into maths, but are good into language barriers to make propaganda.

>Charlie Hebdo
>Club shooting
>Nice

France has gotten it worse than most places. If Le Pen doesn't win I'm afraid you guys are finished.

Nice proxy, Justin

>Marine Le Pen 2017
>No money from France
>Poland will go back directly to the commie shithole it belong.

All of Europe will pay the toll.

When the Germanics are done (((they))) will focus on the Slavs.

You can see it already beginning in Poland

why what's incorrect about the stats?

>27.3% of the 802,000 newborns in metropolitan France in 2010 had at least one foreign-born parent. About one quarter (23.9%) of all the newborns had at least one parent born outside of Europe including about 17% from Africa (11% from Maghreb and 6% from Subsaharan Africa).[5][6] Including grandparents, about 40% of newborns in France between 2006 and 2008 had at least one foreign-born grandparent (11% born in another European country, 16% born in Maghreb and 12% born in another region of the world).[7]

Whiter meds

>6.5 million direct descendants of immigrants (born in France with at least one immigrant parent) lived in France representing a total of 24 million and 38% of the total population in metropolitan France
by that logic i'm an immigrant

Pic related is the average French, if you ask why i used Catholic, i used them cause it is only people who are still homogenous.

Thanks

She's arab stop bullshtting achmed

>she look like 90% of french white women

BULLSHIT

>We did nothing to you and you still massacred many of us

Sounds like nigger

>Yurope has a .008% immigrant population n your numbers are counting natural born citizens as foreign.

Arabs, Berbers and Negros aren't French you piece of shit. It doesn't matter where they were born. They are foreigners. Just like a poo-in-the-loo or a Chinaman is a foreigner in Canada, even if they were born here.

A

>All because monoculturalism never existed
Speak for your own country, mongrel.

They already failed the Slav campaign.

8 million sub saharan lmao France sort yourself out. That is immense niggerage

>arab, blacks, turks
Gee whiz. I wonder if they intermix. Like ever

UK

Finally a non retarded leaf

>surrenders internally

Indeed, if you get a comfy job here... life is pretty good.

In america the nigger who shot you would be punished, in france they will just write your name in chalk and give the nigger more gibs.

haha, that showed the leaf

i am betting on UK since you are leaving EU. enjoy paing 500 bln you fucking cunt :)

France will be the first conquest in Europe by Islam. That is what is certain.

yeah sure there will be an insane increase in % because they have a lot of kids in the poor areas. But how does this prove the numbers you pulled out of your ass ?

I have lived among socalled 'moderate'muslims for years.
The adults smile at you when they meed to sell you something.
But the young spit in your face, threaten you and openly talk about exterminating all nonmuslims
After a while you start realizing the adults actually bring up their children this way
non-muslims aren't even human in their eyes.
Lefties think musims will integrate into a happy multicultural family but multiculturalism and tolerance is totally incompatible with islam.
They will kill us all and they are already planning it.

All the poor French cuties will disappear. Shit.

Christianity is clever. There is no way to have SJWs, France or kikes to promote Christianity.

No, they wont stop.

They use the econimical difference and "western" (jewish consumerist" culture to bring in their ideas.

"Oh you want Coca Cola? Guess you need to accept those mixed race commercials"

"haha everything is abound the individual now and to be cool! What is cool now? cutting relations with your family and fucking niggers hahah!"

Thats how it will go.

What?

True but what don't you do for love. It's a powerful force.

So you're saying that 90% of south France is'nt white?

well, here in the south all women are brown-hair brown-eyes with a skin who seems like her. We are not in Normandie, sons of vikings who raped ur mom