Detroit family caught in Iraq travel ban, mom dies waiting for approval to come home

Detroit family caught in Iraq travel ban, mom dies waiting for approval to come home

>Iraqi refugee-turned-US citizen
>Has lived in US for decades
>Family lived in the US for decades on green cards
>Local business owner
>Voluntarily served US military and US intelligence efforts in Iraq, even suffered a combat wound.
>His mother held a green card and had lived in the US for roughly 20 years

This guy, his family, and his mother didn't deserve this bullshit.

You know, having served with enough interpreters who literally would have taken a bullet for you and literally just wanted to move to the US and be citizens, this guys story really fucking sucks.

I can't even imagine how betrayed he must feel right now.

Its the kind of betrayal that could drive some people to extremism.

usuncut.com/news/detroit-family-caught-trumps-ban-mom-dies-waiting-approval-return-home/

Can you defend me this? Could at least admit that these ban could have been done it in a different way? Like increasing the resources regarding frontiers control?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Mohamed
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How big is the family? That many more to go!

They are Muslim so nothing off value was lost

Yaaaaaawn. Go away shill

I understand that the travel ban is only temporary, but the handling of it was unfathomably bad. This kind of shit shouldn't have happened

I am just trying to play evil's advocate

Not an argument

Not an argument

Explain this to your average norme
ergo
not an argument

Why ban people who actually has a green card?

nothing of value was lost.

so he took his mom that was already on deaths door on a vacation to iraq?

First Serb best Serb

Article said he went to iraq for vacation and brought his mom from iraq to get treated by US doctors. Still fucking stupid though.

>usuncut

sageru

>No mention of the "condition" his mother had
>no mention of why a hospital in the US was her only chance of survival
>no mention that if she was that far gone she would have lived even if granted entry

ITT you can see how edgy Sup Forums teenagers are. That's why you don't treat Sup Forums seriously

Tell me what's the difference between old Sup Forums and now? People tried to reason before.

Now these teens just follow memes like the "opposite group" normie on twitter following hashtags without using their brain. Is Sup Forums different from online liberals?
Lol no. They'd repeat their shit over and over and trap their minds in this little circle

Also

>20 hour flight with no doctor
>died in one day
>implying she would have survived the flight

Good

Who gives a fuck

This is true one less isis supporter

>live in place for decades
>not once try to apply for citizenship and just live off Green cards

Deserved it.

>Can you defend me this?
I don't have to, it's fiction

What shouldn't happen is the travel ban been temporary

>business owner

this fucker owns a convenience store where you buy gasoline or a kebab shop in Hamtramack, MI.

These mother fuckers have ruined the city of Hamtramck by the way. That's your argument.

Saying not a argument doesn't make you right you do know that

Appealing to emotions is a position of weakness, that shit only works on liberals.

Assuming of course that any of this is true in the first place and not just more fake (((news))) intended to turn conservatives away from Trump.

welcome to detroit, houses largest muslim diaspora in the usa

michigan user here, ama senpai, i used to hear the prayer call every morning 6 am

This is exactly what Sup Forums wants, because these NEETs and ashamed closet faggots are a reflection of the fascistic corporate forces which have taken over the most powerful country in the world. It's only downhill from here. Are you that stupid to ignore all the cries for death and destruction of lives on this board? Wake up. It's happening. We tried to warn you. If you need me, I'll be in the remotest bunker of Albania

You have way more of a chance of dying by lightning than dying in Trump's travel ban.

You have no right to judge America until you free Galicia, you fucking Moor.

Boohoo faggot. Sounds like she was going to die anyways. The little bitch will probably hold a grudge his whole life cause mohammed is a vengeful shit.

I wonder how many european immigrants died from the conditions of getting here in the first place. One QQ mudslime dies and we are supposed to care.

We don't care.

In fact, this makes us happy.

She would've died on the plane if she actually went on it.

Oh wow one less arab in michigan! Better import 50k more to make up the difference

>fake news
>many such cases!

20 years here and only a green card, come on get that U.S. citizenship people or get the fuck out.

Didn't know CTR now hired in Spain too.

Can you get me in?

OH NO QUICK BURN THE CONSITITION

Really though, seriously guys, who the fuck REALLY cares? Aren't we a ll just a bunch of lonely depressed faggots? In the end, we are all going to get in bed tonight, whether with the crew or alone after a long night of praising kek, and wish we were just fucking dead already.

Amirite?

I don't know what the normies are like in your shithole but here most people won't give a damn.

detroit? what, was dearborn too western, or was it too caliphate? either way, most of terror attacks that took place on us soil have been perpetrated by (((secular))) U.S, citizens.

And how did she die? Does it matter WHERE the old bitch died of old age at?

people die everyday. there is collateral damage for many decisions; if we hadn't been run by war hungry imperialists for so long none of this would have ever happened.

> flee shithole country for a better life
> keep making return trips to shithole corrupt wartorn country

I don't get it

Don't say muh family

Why didn't they bring the whole fucking family when fleeing

This is why bombing of Serbia was a good thing. Filth like this.

That bitch was already dying, don't blame that shit on Trump.

Listen OP, interpreters have and will continue to get visa preference. They are the only ones who should have been allowed to come in the first place. The process is long and thorough but it's still prone to being compromised like every other means the enemy has.

I've had interpreters try to poison, shoot, leak information to the enemy, all to get me and my men killed. They are not infallible. I'd like to refer you to the story of Ali Mohamed. He was able to infiltrate all the way into the JFKSWC and by all accounts was a great guy. He was also driving up to Jersey every weekend and training jihadis to kill American citizens.

Putting aside what you think we owe these people, we have the responsibility to maintain American culture and identity. The places where these people live do not possess anything remotely similar. Dearborn and the like are akin to no go zones in European countries.

Sup Forums isn't edgy for the sake of it here, it just understands what necessary for the sake of survival.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Mohamed

Who the fuck "vacations" in Iraq? Why is there not a hospital that could help his decrepit mother in Iraq?
Why is the ONLY reason his mother isn't alive because of DJT when she would have died on the flight to Detroit anyhow?

>dead shitskin
GOOD RIDDANCE

If the bitch didn't pass the vetting, then there was something wrong with her. Get fucked

It's what allah wanted. Blame him.

Typical leaf loves sucking muslim dick

No, it wasnt fair to him and that does honestly suck

But this is the only way we can reform our vetting process for good

>Can you defend me this?

If he escaped Iraq and went to live to the USA, because his life was in danger, why the fuck did he go back there? Stupidity has consequences.
>inb4 he was visiting family
Use skype or write old fashion letters.

This

Why the fuck are these people so stupid? He campaigned for a year on this shit. You should've got your ass home before the inauguration.

>mother held a green card
>didn't become a citizen
That's the issue, being an american is a privilege not a right. I can justify it because she was too lazy to go off and get her citizen ship. Jesus Christ.

Also this

not a citizen, no one cares

not our responsibility to pay for all of their medical bills because the giant family is unemployed

The only people that should be allowed in the US are those of pure british or african blood. Or a mix of the two no matter how degenerate that may be. Anyone else should be banned. This ban based on ethnicity should be implemited worldwide.

Or better yet, move to the country that fucked your country up

>lived in the US for decades on green cards
How's that possible? Clearly a terrorist.

This. It is the fact that they are using it as propaganda makes it worse. So manipulative.

My city took in 2, 500 refugees from 2016 to now.

Our murder rate hit a 20 year high.

>Detroit family caught in Iraq travel ban,
>mom dies waiting for approval to come home
>"to come home"

If they're Iraqi their home is Iraq. A shame the family hated their mother so much that they wouldn't go and visit her in Iraq - as they could have done quite freely - despite her being terminally ill.

Good. Since when do muslims give a fuck about the life of a woman? Did she permission from the men in the family to die. Otherwise they'll stone her ghost to death in an honor killing.

> tfw in merica & have green card
> tfw can citizenship if want
> tfw too lazy and busy doing business shit
> tfw traveling anywhere outside of america is degenerate
> tfw can still hit up hawaii

srsly, why would you travel outside of usa?

>Its the kind of betrayal that could drive some people to extremism.
So he becomes a terrorist because he was banned from the country as other people from his country are terrorists.

Nothing of value was lost.
Go back to the commie thread, mudshit.

Why would he pay through the nose for US doctors if they'd patch her up in Sweden or Germany for less money? Not to mention it takes less money to travel to Sweden.

It's not even about "refugees welcome", doctors in those countries don't turn ill patients away. They treat first, ask questions later.

>this thread
OW THE EDGE

Why become a citizen when that would declassify you as a refugee and the gibs checks would stop?

I'd tell you to go back to your safe space, but all of Germany is under Sharia law. Go secure your homeland you piece of shit.

>voluntarily
>voluntarily

He wasn't forced to serve you fucking CTR faggot. He made his choice. Crying about some merit doesn't mean shit. He wasn't forced to join. Go back to bongistan if he wants and get his head chopped off.

Also

making the choice to go back to SHITISTAN rather than stay in the US is a dumb move.

The mother made the choice to go back to a known terrorist county, that isn't the american people's fault for her dumbass choices.

>why not allow entry with someone who has a green card?

because you fucking idiot they could have been radicalized before going back. It's not hard to force someone into thinking that doing a negative thing is right.

If someone's about to fucking die you don't just casually wait for help. You throw that person on the nearest flight out. There are more shithole EU countries that will take them.
>inb4 nothing of value was lost

>fuck laws and borders and shit

Who's to say that this travel ban had any influence on her survivaln

am i supposed to care about this?

user is right. The interpreters did a lot for our soldiers. To even get accepeted into the country takes decades of beurocracy while youre actively hunted by terrorists for your affiliation with the US military. At least he will be able to bury her in her native country, and probably return himself.

>If you need me, I'll be in the remotest bunker of Albania
Don't you mean "hanging out at Tim Horton's shitposting using their WiFi?"

Liberals don't give a shit about her just like they don't even mention the names of mass shooting victims. They are just political pawns to them. Never forget what there liberals did to American men, women and children at Waco, Texas on April 19, 1993. Life means less to liberals than making a point.

CTR is CREW, now.

hai guise new social engineer article to appeal to emotions of retards so we can regain control of our jihad
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
die in a fire faggot

/thread

> decades on green card

Can some burger lawberg tell me why this is a thing?

send them all back, body bag and all

This. I probably won't make it to 75. She died of old age naturally surrounded by family. It's a good death. The fact that her son's angry is just him dealing with the grief process. What's fucked up is this story gaining traction and using her death as a political maneuver.

I'm Russian you dumb faggot, haven't you ever heard of international students?

Can't wait until Trump makes your country in a police state and makes you and all your ancestors eat shit like dogs for the rest of your life

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Detroit family

they didn't have any foreseeable future, anyway. probably would have died either way

This.

>Why ban people who actually has a green card?

My understanding was that they had adjusted the "ban" to correct that error. It would have been nice if they had spent a day or two thinking things through before issuing the order -- some of the problems they created were foreseeable and could have been avoided.

>People tried to reason before.

jew jew jew jew nigger jew. There, I run rings around you, logically.

>ruined the city of Hamtramc

>Implications, implications everywhere...

kind of betrayal that could drive some people to extremism

>let the terrorists in or we'll create terrorists!

u wot

He has to go back

NB4 "Not an argument."

>Its the kind of betrayal that could drive some people to extremism.
It's Detroit, the entire metro area is extreme. It's as though he never left Iraq.

>there is collateral damage for many decisions

This is both undeniably true and, in a very real sense, no longer relevant. Any collateral damage, whether it is a friendly fire incident, a noun-combatant mistaken for a combatant, or fucking endangered snail-darters, is now screamed from the media, and saps the ability of the US to do much of anything.

>not following the law is grounds for becoming a terrorist

Yeah, no. That's now how real life works, abdul.

Fuck off.

how could he do this!!

>Family lived in the US for decades on green cards

It's not my fault they couldn't find some time in the multiple decades of residency to actually get their citizenship.

SPBP

Literally who gives a fuck about anyone who idolizes a child molesting mass murderer?

You cannot be human and muslim at the same time.

What percentage of your murders are committed by the 2,500 refugees? Actually curious.

That actually sucks, people on Sup Forums are fucking retarded what if this happened to their family.
Bless her.