A lot of smart people are saying he's sick

Has Sup Forums seen this video of Trump unable to find Rudy Giuliani who is sitting directly across from him? What is happening here?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wufF5m1ZpBs#t=03m16s

He looks directly at him more than once leading up to the 3 minute 30 second mark where he has to ask "Where's Rudy?"

Is he sick? How many times will Republicans elect a mentally deteriorating actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJAHfIHhnG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nerd virgin thread.

fake news.

I love that you can show a video of an incident, with zero editorial input from any news network, and have it called fake news.

I'm just worried about the guy, I don't want to keep making fun of him if he is legitimately sick, making fun of the disabled is just fucked up.

Cute post. Next time you try to undermine a leader by the health route, don't waste your oxygen in these parts. Plus, you are irrelevant.

Nah, he's clearly looking to grab something, or putting something down to his left

Could also be looking for someone in the room to "send a signal" by giving a look or something

I was hoping for some Hilary Clinton level of sick but nope, not here folks

But what he asked is a legitimate question. Now I'm curious too, why did he ask "Where's Rudy?".

Faker than War of the Worlds on April Fools day you son of a bitch. Now git

So what did he mean by "Where's Rudy"?

>babbys first proxy post

I don't get it.

Didn't his dad have Alzheimers? Trump is 70 after all.

kill yourself ctr scum

Don't get confused with your browser tabs buddy.

I don't rate people by their intelligence, but by how nice or nasty they are about others, to their faces and behind their back. So those gossipers about Trump are pretty much now on my 'bunch of shits' list.

This is an interesting tactic, CREW. I've noticed an influx of "Trump is fat" threads since you've been back.

I think you're being a bit paranoid

>tfw the red pill is realizing Trump's getting so much done because he won't be able to live that much longer until his mind totally deterioriates
>tfw the establishment will allow him to do what he wants for a year until Pence takes over
>tfw Trump's legacy is being a 1 year presidency showing what's possible when you don't pick political hacks as president

Yeah, no shit.
>How many times will Republicans elect a mentally deteriorating actor?
No more often than Democrats will as long as we're nominating candidates this old.

What did he mean?

It was a question brah, doesn't mean anything

(You)

He did, it's genetic.

>people who are nasty to others are shits

Do you like Trump? I mean he is a complete dick to everyone who has crossed him

Rudy was sitting directly opposite, he looked at him several times and yet still had to ask "where's Rudy?" as if he didn't recognise him. That is pretty worrying.

How many actors have the Democrats elected?

Don't take the bait

Maybe Rudy was daydreaming and Trump caught him doing so and he was asking jokingly 'where is Rudy?' As in; 'is he listening?'

It's ok buddy, you'll get a hold of things eventually. Now back to your SJW Forum of choice, today is not the day if a leaf is calling you out.

Fuck off david brock

>A lot of smart people are saying he's sick

It was a lot calmer on /pol. with these concern troll post past 12 am.
Curfew, CREW?

She lost. Get over it.

Maybe he didn't see him as he sat down. It's not like he acknowledged Rudy before that point. Or he didn't recognize him immediately.

So what?

You expect to make zero gaffs while you're running the most powerful nation on Earth? Still better than Hillary, who would have had a fucking stroke at the swearing in ceremony and we'd be stuck with president Kaine.

>when the MKUltra kicks in

He meant that it's impossible to see things directly in front of you if you are blinded by camera lighting, especially if you already have vision problems. (He wears glasses)

You get the bronze in mental gymnastics, but at least you're trying to defend him instead of closing your eyes and going, "REEEEEEEE"

leafs are different now, they're radical right wing terrorists now.

you understand nothing about power levels. go home boy

Looks like babbys first psyops didn't work out. See you all next time.

Thanks for having me and a special shout-out to you for your participation, really means a lot to me.

just a bunch of fake news

sage

Trump isn't wearing his glasses.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This is the most plausible explanation

A lot of sick people are saying hes smart.

All the cameras were next to Rudy so he never looked directly to him.

I don't wear my glasses because i look like nerd. Can't see shit without them. And i'm 45 years younger.

Trump certainly knows about image. He might be doing the same thing. He did say about jeb "he started wearing contacts to appear cooler" or some shit.

Early stage dementia.

"hey remember when hillary got thrown into a van like a chunk of beef? lets pretend drumpf is sick that'll really get those dumpfkins in a tizzy"
just die already

>A lot of smart people are saying he's sick

Hey man, that's not very rock and roll of you.

SAGE
Trying to use our own tactics against us, shill?

Is he near sighted or fair sighted? He reads the paper in front of him pretty well. I guess that explains why he was so confused about his crowd size, he couldn't really see!

>Hilary can hardly walk
>hacks green shit into a cup
>doc choc at her side at all times
>collapses and is thrown into a van like a side of beef

Shut up about Hillary's health!

>trump is in office for 10 days
>he looks a bit pekish
>he's probably dying

Trump is a showman.

He said "Where's Rudy" in order to get the cameras to pan over to view him.

Its a tactic of making the viewing audience feel they are in the room with him, rather than watching a news program.

He did it in all of his rallies. "Where's X, Come on out, X. Don't you guys all just love X?"

He knows where they are, he just wants the audience to actively give their attention to him.

da fuck does "pekish" mean?

more people watched trumps inaguration than any other

There is something so seriously pathological in the way pol will defend things so obviously suspicious with outright lies.

Barron trump was so obviously autistic with countless recorded tics and behaviour, and every single retard here just shilled the "he is ten years old, nothing wrong here" argument.

And now, Trump, with Rudy DIRECTLY in front of him, asks "WHERE IS RUDY?"/

And all of you are literally shilling for him as if nothing weird going on here?

Wtf, are you russian agents or what?

hewCREW up to their new antics again.

You guys are so stale and haven't even started yet.

BRING BACK CTR BRING BACK CTR

>smart people
>experts say

Where is Rudy?

The illness is also a show too. If he shows signs of having a terminal illness far more people are likely to stop criticizing him and will give him a pass.

Even more if he dies while in office he knows everything he did will probably give him that much more sympathy and convince people he was doing his best in the office

>TFW Trump is allowing himself to die for the continued success of his plans
>TFW Trump is willing to go to any lengths for the cause
>TFW Trump is getting sick for us

>Trump is a showman! Obviously he wanted to look confused about the location of the man sitting directly in front of him.

Good, if true he'll be the champion of mental health reforms since he suffers from mental illness

Trump confirmed autist.
Barron had to get it from somewhere after all.

>exsperts say he is sick
>same "exsperts" that predicted hilliary would win with 98% votes

Sometimes you just mess up, something simple slips your mind, it happens. Ever had that feeling where you're sitting in a lecture / seminar in college, and then you're taking a break, and you're wondering "hm is person x here today, totally got to tell them something, no idea didn't see them"... and then in a matter of seconds it hits you, right, they weren't just sitting in the same room as you in class, they even talked a whole bunch / held a speech or whatever. Or, you totally want to check something on google, look for something on youtube... and by the time you open up the browser you forgot what exactly it was again. Maybe you don't know these exact things but I'm sure you can think of silly situations like that, where you think you must be retarded for a split second. Happens to everyone.

And unless this happens on the regular, and affects Trump's judgements, give him a break. The guy is 70 and has a camera pointed at him 24/7. If you look hard enough you will find something.

It looks to me like he thought Rudy was supposed to be seated at the end of the table and never realized Rudy took the seat across from him.

Why does it look like that to you when they have name tags in front of them. Did they walk in with their name tags in hand and just sit where ever they wanted?

Is anyone who has worked as an actor in any degree barred from holding office? Because Republicans voted for a WWII veteran, conservative leader, and governor of 8 years of the most populous state in the union, and later they voted for a highly successfully businessman.

Defining them by the fact they also acted and only by their acting is weak bait.

Did it look like Trump read their name tags before he started talking? Trump appeared to make a cursory look around the room to make sure everyone was inside, but without actually looking anyone in the face or at their name tag.

Reading the name tag has nothing to do with his reaction. The name tag placement means that they planned where people would sit before hand. There is literally zero reason for him to be confused. So I ask again; why does it look to you that Rudy was supposed to be seated at the end of the table?

and

I am just making fun of the fact that they have elected two aged actors, one who definitely had a mental impairment and one who has the markings of one. I never said actors cannot be President. I just wanted to shit post about Reagan and Trump at the same time.

>complains about undermining a leader because of their health
>coming from the same people that said Hillay was physically unfit to run for president

Really fired up the neurons

>The name tag placement means that they planned
'They' who? Did Trump personally plan it? Did he know ahead of time Giuliani would be seated directly across from him? It doesn't appear that way. It not that "Rudy was supposed to be seated at the end of the table". It's that Trump doesn't appear to have been told where Rudy was to be seated, so he first looked to the ends of the table under the assumption Rudy would be there.

>I am just making fun of the fact that they have elected two aged actors
I find it amazing that Democrats elected a community organizer. I mean, of all the pathetic backgrounds someone can have, a community organizer? What kind of qualification is that?
>one who definitely had a mental impairment
[citation needed]

1:25
>the electrical grid problem is a problem
:thinking:

I thought this watching it yesterday, very odd thing to say

He's sitting directly in front of him! He looks at him several times during the meeting!

Again, I am not making fun of the career, just the similarities.

Citation being Ron Reagan's book, "My Father at 100"

Kek

I don't know who KREW Is anymore
>KREW pretending to be a retarded trumpfag
>just a retarded trumpfag

Ronald Reagan's doctor through 1989 is on record as stating he showed no signs of Alzheimer's through the end of his Presidency. I'll take his word over that of a son who no background in medicine who has worked tirelessly to undermine his legacy over political disagreements.

Mate, if you asked me who is Rudy Giuliani I would have no idea either. Like he's supposed to know what the guy looks like.

His staff probably just said "you have a meeting about cybersecurity today, read that declaration" with the names of the experts on it, and he didn't know who the guys are and even less what they looked like.

Trump is a longtime friend of Giuliani.

So throughout Iran Contra testimony where all he could say was "I don't recall" was him just obstructing justice and stonewalling?

wow its fucking nothing

THEY ARENT SENDING THEIR BEST :^)

It's because the camera is right above Rudy's shoulder, and he's trying to ignore the camera aka right where Rudy is

Yes. Its truly a great defense

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump

Cameras have lights. Blinding lights as the jew media needs the rooms perfectly lighted

It might be hard to see if you have a big ass light shining in your face directly behind the person you are looking for.

sup /pol what do you think about this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=fJAHfIHhnG0

"I don't recall" isn't equivalent to "I've lost my memories." It means that he doesn't remember something happening because he's quite confident it never happened, but in the court of law you have to hedge against the possibility you actually have lost some memories so as not to accidentally perjure yourself.

Every person in high office to ever be dragged in front of a court of law over accusations of misconduct, if ask if they were told about one thing or another, would say "I don't recall." It not to obstruct justice, not to stonewall, and not due to Alzheimer's disease. It's because the answer is "no, but maybe I've forgot about one conversation I had in passing 7 years ago and I don't want to give this witch hunt any legal ground." After all, it is precisely perjury, not any real crimes in conducting Iran-Contra, which most of the alleged participants got in trouble for. Not even perjury of the flagrant lying and cover up kind, a la Nixon and Clinton, but minor details.

When you're a politician or directly involved with politicians, you have to protect yourself from these things.

>literally "the jews did it"

I couldn't have asked for more when I posted this. Seriously, I want to say it again; thanks everyone. I finally got my bingo.

sick in the brain if you know what i mean

and i mean PLEASE START A PETITION WHERE PEOPLE CAN PUT FORWARD TO WHITE HOUSE A PLEASE FIRE D. TRUMP BILL - because everyone hates this guy and is protesting hard, that´s a sign of not good leader

Men who are balding are invisible to an alpha like Trump. SAD!

Is CTR really pulling an Unhealthy-Hillary on the Donald?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

How much is the ayy lmao season pass gonna cost me? I sure am excited.

(((Smart))) people

NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE

Get your own material Shills.

Yes. Reagan was an actor after all, he could play "Confused old man" when required to do so.

Also he fell off his horse six months after leaving office, that was most likely the cause of his Alzheimer's. A blow to the head when you're almost 80 can do some damage.