What does Sup Forums think of Trump's Justice pick, Neil Gorsuch?

What does Sup Forums think of Trump's Justice pick, Neil Gorsuch?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/trump-picks-his-supreme-court-nominee-neil-gorsuch/?comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who

God-tier move. He has video of Obama and Schumer voting to approve him to be a federal judge. Pence tweeted it out.

Fucking Based. He's 49 and Conservative, and (((Ginsberg))) might die. Liberal policies are effectively dead for 25 years at least

His wife is quite cute. Am I allowed to say that?

Let's say Trump and the republicans pull all the moves and deals and gets Gorsuch approved.
If Ginsberg dies and Trump nominates another justice, wouldn't the democrats go to high hell to block whoever he picks that even smells red?

He'll be a long seated justice which means he may have a tendency to stray over time. It happens a lot with long appointees.
Doesn't change the court much from how it was before.

The next pick will be more critical, and probably more of a fight because I don't anticipate Trump having a majority Republican congress like he has now after the mid terms.

Have you seen congress? Not exactly a very lib congress

His appointment triggered the hell out of the cucks at Ars Technica. I'm sitting at work and having a good chuckle reading the (((liberals))) calling for his death or talking about how sad they are.

>arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/trump-picks-his-supreme-court-nominee-neil-gorsuch/?comments=1

He isn't Andrew Napolitano but he is alright Trump absolutely could pick some neocon Baptist which would be absolutely devastating to the supreme Court even as bad as a left wing hack Hillary would have picked. Strong supporter of the fourth amendment first amendment and second amendment which right now are currently under the biggest assault other than the tenth which is all but dead.
Still haven't seen his position on the 10th amendment and more importantly the commerce clause which has been abused to no end and needs to be rolled back extremely heavily.

>could have picked*

Consider the events of the last 18 months. I trust Trump to get it done.

looks a little old in the face for 49, but looks rather fit and toned, bet he makes it into 80's easily

Libs are going apeshit so that's great. But then again he could've nominated the ghost of George Washington and they'd have called him a nazi, so whatever.

Schumer, Obama, and Hillary all voted for him in 2006, so that's some solid trolling and hypocrisy bait.

As far as being an actual good judge, I don't particularly care one way or the other.

Overall though seems bretty gud.

Does anyone have that 2003 CNN quote about preservation of his people?

I want to [spoiler]wife[/spoiler] his wife

Only if you're cupping your balls. Sincerity counts.

doesn't it take 60 votes? And don't the republicans have 52? And that's if there's no turncoats among the 52.

I dont know friend, I think Trump might be able to pull a few more Senators out of a hat, and at least keep a majority of congress. Ironically, its the democrats who have a problem of demographics. They are too concentrated in the big cities, not to mention Trump might push voter ID reform by then, effectively BTFO illegals and dirty voting tactics.

Things are looking bright.

I read somewhere there are a dozen or so Dem senators up for reelection in a couple years, with I want to say 8, of them in states that went red. There is a chance of a miracle, Dems will be done and finished!

All-American, wholesome family, based hobbies. What's not to like?