Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>1 post by this ID
>datflag.jpeg

How did a faggot from Argentina vote trump eat a dick you shitposting cuck

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump was right. he should have run on the democratic platform. It doesn't take a clairvoyant to see that his hard core conservative social policy and isolationist/nationalist economics are going to be a complete disaster.

I don't even think it will take more than a couple years to see the backlash.

Not gonna lie, former AMERICAN voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching USA crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former nuclear code here. It was fucking hilarious watching voters crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Trump.

Donald was shopping at the local Walmart looking for the newest kids bop CD when he felt someone breathe their warm hot breath into his ear.
"Got any lube?" The unknown creature asked. Donald turned to see Hillary Clinton standing right bedside him.
"Hillary, what are you doing here?"
"You know I'm a needy bitch, baby." Hillary said as she grabbed Donald and shoved him into the girls bathroom.

"Bend over Donald." Hillary yodeled. "Or you might have to be punished."
Donald didn't move, he loved fucking Hillary but he also loved being punished.
"Fine then" Hillary said as she began to reach in her back pocket pulling out a copy of the minions movie. "Once I'm done fucking you, you're gonna watch the minions movie for 2 days straight." Donald smiled, god he wanted to fuck those minions so bad. He wished he were fucking the minions right now and not Hillary.

Donald then bent over. Hillary pulled down his pants and dumped 69 gallons of lube on him.
"Are you ready Donald?" Hillary asked.
"Yes, Hillary the hoe." Donald screeched. Hillary had picked out the nickname. Anytime Donald called her anything other than 'Hillary the hoe' she would get furious and would burn Donald with her dragon breath. Yes, Hillary is part dragon, all celebrities are.

Hillary then spread Donald's asscheeks and began to thrust like she had never thrusted before. She was humping Donald so fast his asshole caught on fire. As Hillary clitoris was humping Donald, Donald's legs began to shake and he had no control. Donald let out a piercing screech as he came all over the Walmart Bathroom.

He turned his head. "Did you come, yet?"
"Is my dick still in your ass?" Hillary asked harshly.
Donald began to squeeze around Hilary's 8ft dick and Hillary moaned at the pressure.
Hillary rammed her dick inside of Donald and the was all it took for her juices to come flying out all over the bathroom. She came so hard that the entire state of Washington got flooded and there were no survivors. The end.

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Kek voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Kek crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former CTR here. It was fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the EMAILS.

SAGE IT WITH ME: MADAME PEDOPHILE

probably not even crew
sage nonetheless

Not gonna lie, former Milk drinker here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milkman crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys ruin the vegan agenda.

Captcha: Streetsign w/ 88

Not gonna lie, former How can whites even compete?

>/btfo/ pol

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in aIl seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>hurr durr former trump voter
You didnt vote for shit you nigger, dont even have a proxy

I love how this copypasta keeps getting unironic replies

Not gonna lie, former Trump here. This is fucking hilarious watching nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the crash and burn.

Not gonna lie, former Malvinas supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Argies crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the Falklands.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in aIl seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>implying modern day leftist agenda didnt derive from people being retarded ironically
>implying im not gonna call out a moorish no matter what he does

Not gonna whites even lie, former crash and Trump. This is compete watching How crash and blacks. But in all near seriousness whites, we can't let Asian women even compete with the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Serb here. This is fucking hilarious watching Serbia crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these shitposters get on Sup Forums.

Not gonna lie, Henri Paul here. It was fucking hilarious watching Princess Diana crash and burn. But in all seriousness, you shouldn't have given me the keys to the Mercedes.

I won't lie, this is definitely me when I'm regretting voting for Nuclear Donald Trump

Not gonna lie, former basement dweller here. This is fucking hilarious watching autismos try to be funny and socialize. But in all seriousness you should kill your self YOU FUCKING NIGGER SHIT
PRAISE KEK GAS THE KIKES

You should build a Museum of Trump opposite the Museum of the Falklands. It would put all your chronic butthurt into one convenient location.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump win bigly. But in all seriousness we'll make this guy get the 2020 nomination.

Not gonna lie, Roger Rodas here. It was fucking hilarious watching Paul Walker crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't give me the keys to the Porsche.

Not gonna lie, former Trudeau voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trudeau crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the all the muslims.

Saved, good one my bongistan friend

Not gonna lie, former butthurt here. It was fucking hilarious watching all these white Asian women. But in all seriousness, this should crash and burn.

SAGE
A
G
E

haha go inthe bush and get your head lopped off by some guerillas

Kek we need to shit post this into oblivion

Not gonna lie, former Abe voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Japan crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy open the borders.