When will northerners and brits stop drinking over-processed bagged teas and preground coffee...

When will northerners and brits stop drinking over-processed bagged teas and preground coffee, opting instead for the NATURAL solution?

It's picked by the finest child slaves and dried in the sweltering Misiones heat. It'll keep you so energized you'll be able to shitpost until the wee hours of the night, like The Don himself.

Just drink water you pussy. Only bitches need to drink leaves and roots and twigs and shit to keep themselves "energized".

do you drink all the bits?

I drink green tea and ground coffee.

Get fucked.

'Muh Té!

wtf is that

I like Cruz de Malta, personally.

qft

White tea.

Its too expensive

Yerba mateIts Argentinian so not white.

Argentinian tea is white though.

drinking mate lel

enjoy your yellow teeth,nigger

>2017
>still having the dental jews in your mouth

Good shit.

t. South brazilian

I'm proud of you America, you worked out the joke on your own. Then you had to make this post and ruin all your hard work.

that looks like shit

>naturopaths
>"i-i can't drink CHEMICALS!"

The straw for Mate acts also as a filter. The tea is infused with the leaves (dried, chopped and crushed) still in, but when you drink it, you only get the tea, and not the leaves.

>Researchers from NCI (National Cancer Institutes) and Brazil found both cold- and hot-water extractions of popular commercial yerba mate products contained high levels (8.03 to 53.3 ng/g dry leaves) of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) (i.e. benzo[a]pyrene).
>he consumption of hot mate tea is associated with oral cancer, esophageal cancer, cancer of the larynx, and squamous cell cancers of the head and neck.
>drinking liquid cancer

Hmm, have you tried it? Is it any good?

looks like your coffee machine is properly fucked there mate.
Might want to call out a service engineer to clear out the boiler, adjust it to 9 bar of pressure and ensure the temp is 205f.
Anything less results in dirty cups of drek like the shit you posted there.

no, you eat them when the water is gone. like the afterbirth.

it tastes like grass. mate nerds rave about how you can REINFUSE! so even though it's 500x the price of coffee & tea, you can drink a more watered down version by pouring hot water into the grass clippings left over from your last cup.