The Pan-European identity

What do you think about Pan-Europeanism?
What I mean is a racial identity of "white" as opposed to "German" or "French".
Is it inevitable now that Europe's borders were open for years due to Schengen, as well as America being a mutt nation?
Will you support a Pan-European ethno nationalistic movement?
Discuss.

White people united against the Brown horde is a good idea and reasonable. Our borders protect our distinct people and heritage. Like a protected habitat.

There is no such thing as pan-eu.
Others Europeans can be allies and friends but they are not of my own kind.

Do jews count?

Forgot to add, except for Germany, Germany must be destroyed for good.

So the question is, what happens to all the mutts? That's why I mentioned the Schengen and America.
Additionally would it not make whites too fractured to achieve any political change?
Obviously not, but I'm pretty sure that some white looking ones will infiltrate anyway as always.

That sounds basically like what the EU should have been. We actually need an HRE 2.0, which creates this Pan-Euro idea, but also maintains ethnic identity within its borders. So we kind of need both.

btw, eternal division is a European characteristic. So that explains things...

No
Im a panslavist
Fuck yurop

Argentinans, uruguayans and chileans?

the mutts are inevitable and should be allowed to exist, but with no voting right and no public offices.

its called castillians
Migrating to america doesnt unmake your identity

Brotherhood: yes.

Political union: no.

No fuck off Jew. I'm Danish, and while I like Italy I will never be like an Italian.

pan europeanism is an anglo thing. not meant to be applied to europe. but it could work in the anglosphere

If we don't go about it this way, the movement could never take off in America. Most of us are Euro mutts. We either get to stand up for being white against the POCs organizing against us, or we can lay down and die.

get lost
germany is my friend

So maybe it only fits America or the anglosphere like said?
Does that mean genetic testing on all citizens? Or just checking nationality records? Because mutts aren't exactly visible like blacks and semites are.

What do you mean by mutt? Do you count a half German half French as a mutt or diferent races like White and black?

Just check the parents and grandparents nationalities, I don't care about DNA if they are non joos and Europeans.

Usually, mutt is used as a mix of ethnicities of the same race and mongrel as a mix of different races.

>Germany is my friend

Considering that the Dutch are just Krauts with Downs Syndrome, that does not surprise me.

Don't worry, you'll get firebombed too.

Pan European states do not work because the only thing truly common among Europeans are the race they belong to and their shared history of killing each other.

Something like a Pan-Anglosphere works because the Anglosphere nations (excluding merica) have the same culture, Queen, similar GDP and wealth, and common history

eastern euros and russians arent white, and i would prefer good looking minorities over a fugly eastern euro every single day

>Pan-European ethno nationalistic movement
European is neither an ethnicity nor a nation, I'd rather each keep to their own.

>pan-rutopeanism
Very bad idea. We should not mix the different european ethnic groups.
Mutts can get sterilized or fuck off to burgerland.

get fucked

Are there any non mutts even left. Must be pretty rare unless you live somewhere really isolated

>t. Dugin

By that logic we are all mongrels too, it depends on how far back you want to go.

>Collectivise the tribes
>Collectivise their problems
>Sway the consciousness of all to a "us back them"
>Continue till an apex reaches a fever pitch and they begin to destroy one another

I see leftist cliques do this all the time, I thought this was understood on Sup Forums
Thining out the accomplishments of individual states and countries, and flattening the identity for the sake of "we die if we don't"

I used to be able to pick apart the difference between Greek, Irish, German, French and English kids in my school by hair colour and facial structure alone back when I was a child.

What is the point of a nationalist identity when it doesn't matter what nation you are even proud of?

To be clear, the way I'm seeing this is that Sup Forums has bought into the language ball game of the left, and only legitimised their arguments by entertaining them as legit.

Maybe I'm a Fucking fool, and we're completely past that.
I don't feel good about anything that's going on. Even if it seems like our guys are taking charge, I get this sinking feeling that we're losing.

Man I need a break from this shit

>Us VS Them*
Fuck this phone