This is what a sophisticated intellectual woman looks like in the year 2017

This is what a sophisticated intellectual woman looks like in the year 2017

Not any worse than the loser arguing with her

>sighs
who does this

Pepe is innocent.

You dont know shit about him, whereas everyone know how stupid and untalented is Mrs Shitty Writer.

Hello user FrogulusPepe

Would you like to appeal your Twitter ban?

>if enemies want to kill you, you win.

again and again

She achieved more in life than you ever will.

churchill worshipped napoleon and would have supported trump though

SLAY QUEEN

Literally writes children's books. Who gives a fuck what she has to say?

she a jew?
I bet whole thing manufactured like boy band, same as rocky.

When did virgin become an insult?

JK Rowling is a child molester.

I'm pretty sure sophisticated intellectuals don't write thinly veiled nazi allegories for children.

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

>reading childrens books instead of literature

fuck you

if there was a ",sad!" at the end of that tweet I wouldn't have realized it was someone other than Trump.

Fuck off, Jesus is love.

Why is she discriminating against virgins? Doesn't she know her whole income is based on virgins?

>shitty idea about wizards and school children or some shit
>writes a bunch of hacky stories based around flat characters at a 2nd grade reading level
>bunch of these so called "virgins" she just mocked flock to it and create a fandom around it including slash fiction and other retardation
>all it took was luck
>SHE HAS DONE MER 4 HUMANITY THAN NE OF U

Get necked germ. Your argument hinges on the idea that popularity and mainstreamism is inherently good, when we all know that's a fucking crock. Not even JS Bach was adored or even acknowledged in his life time. The hordes do not fucking know anything and JK Rowling is a literary hack that managed to tap into mainstream stupidity.

Don't like a smart successful woman pushing back? What a shock.

Also wrote a very successful book under a secret pseudonym. She's a good writer.

Doesn't mean her political opinion is worth anything but there's no reason to be bitter.

Keep perpetuating the cycle, shitlibs.

Reminder that Rowling is the author equivalent of Lucas who originally made a cool universe that people want to live in. But straight after should be kept as far away as possible from their original creations to avoid completely ruining them. Now they're both just hacks that live of the success of one of their good ideas they had long ago.

Also
>grown woman
>*sigh*
>ur a virgin lol

I don't know shit about her either (aside from knowing she wrote some books I'll never read).

As far as I'm concerned, they're just a couple of idiots arguing about something stupid on twitter, and that makes them both equally retarded.

the woman who wrote harry potter is insulting wizards
>memes are warping into reality

Who cares about that bitch? Her ex portugese husband beat the shit out of her because she was cheating on him. And i'm 100% sure she stole Harry Potter idea from somebody else because any her later work is pathetic as fuck.