What in the ever loving fuck?!?!?!

What in the ever loving fuck?!?!?!

THE FUCKING REPUBLICANS ARE TRYING TO INSTITUTE A FEDERAL SALES TAX???

WHAT THE FUCK? I thought these fuckers were trying to reduce taxes? I'm all aboard the Trump train but I've always thought these cocksuckers in the Republican Party were worse than the Democrats. They're just as evil but they're weak and incompetent. Fuck Paul Ryan. Fuck Mitch McConnell. Fuck John McCain. Fuck everyone of these cocksuckers.

Hope Trump stomps this dogshit out.

I'd prefer a sales tax vice an income tax with different tiers of taxes based on classes of goods. That way rich counts can't dodge taxes.

Sales tax forces people that pay no income tax to actually have to pay for all of the government services they use.

You live in muslimland so why do you care.

The Koch Brother's who funded the tea party are anti trump become of the border tax, but if you think that you aren't just a trick to anyone in power your wrong.

>Cutting income taxes across the board
>Greatly cutting corporate taxe rates
>Implement consumption tax which encourages people to save money and/or forces poor people to contribute taxes

Sounds pretty good to me desu

>Implement consumption tax which encourages people to save money

You make it sound as if people don't spend most of their money on housing, food, energy and debt repayments.

A sales tax is just a tax on the poor. It attacks those who pay the largest part of their income on goods, which is poor people. If rich people want their income tax cuts they need someone to make up the difference.

so the rich get richer, and the poorer get poorer?

Republicans will be out the door in 4 years if they try that shit.

poor people don't vote.

Well, everyone from poverty level to middle class will vote if this is implemented, rest assured.

This is the only way we will get people back to work and get illegals off the governments teat. Poor citizens dont mooch off the government anyways.

Real rich people don't pay income tax dummy.
t. Rich guy

I'm not happy about it but it's a small price to pay for good judges and being able to fire sjw employees again

Came here to say this.

How else do you expect to pay for the wall dipshit. This is bernie supporter logic nothing is free. We have a deficit we need to fix and Trump wants to build a wall, we either increase taxes or cut spending.

>Cut taxes.
>Keep spending the same.

Why are there so many economically illiterate people? Sales taxes/GST are far more efficient that income taxes. Trump's budget has to be paid for somehow. You can't just fucking slash a huge chunk of revenue and not find another way to pay for shit.

Neocon Scum!!! To the gallows

>>REEEEEEEEE

they are going to shift the proportionate burden from high income earners toward the lower income earners, and keep it close to revenue neutral with income tax coming down.

>You make it sound as if people don't spend most of their money on housing, food, energy and debt repayments.

Literally none of these things are taxed. You're a faggot

>canadians
>pay income tax, federal sales tax, provincial sales tax, sin taxes and soon carbon tax

Consume more. Pay more. What's the big deal?

Do we know the details? Food exemptions? Rent exemptions? Child care exemptions? Refunds for low income families? There are many ways to implement taxes without fucking over someone.
Maybe this is a step to remove Fed Income Tax in the future. It will be interesting to see how it will all fit together. The only guarantee is the Dems will find some reason to shit on it.

They've always done this, but it's in opposition to what Trump promised to do. This is why I've always hated Republicans, don't get me wrong, I hate the democrats more, but why do we always have to resort to:
1. Letting the rich fags rape and plunder, screwing over 95% of the country?
2. Or swinging the other way and letting millions of niggers get free shit?

Why can't we find a solution that benefits the largest class? middle to lower middle workers?

>That way rich counts can't dodge taxes.

Of course they can. They'll just write it off through some company or use some expense account or whatever. It's easy as fuck and I do it all the time.

>or whatever
yeah you sound like a real financial expert

>THE FUCKING REPUBLICANS ARE TRYING TO INSTITUTE A FEDERAL SALES TAX

trump said his 4 year goal is to improve the american infrastructure.
money for infrastructure doesnt grow and trees so the niggers better pay up.

No one seems to realize most of the country will start hoarding money for necessities instead of putting it back in the economy.

Most of us don't have money to burn, the rich don't give a fuck about spending a few bucks extra, but the average joe needs that money for survival.

>1 post by this ID