Ireland could have been great but the Brits fucked us in 1916 now we're religious. feelsbadman

Ireland could have been great but the Brits fucked us in 1916 now we're religious. feelsbadman.

>1916
>the Brits killed James Connolly - a wounded man - in jail
>Also kill Pearse, Kent, and a bunch of others
>DeValera and Michael Collins escape execution
>Collins negotiates treaty, fucks up because he's not a talker he's a fighter.
>Dev could have gone but he's a lazy coward
>Shit ass treaty, UK keeps 6 counties and we need to bow to the Crown
>Collins about to correct his mistake
>killed in ambush
>Ireland has no more good leaders
>Dev sells our future to the church
>become ass-backwards religious folks for decades

fuck DeValera and fuck britain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80
youtu.be/0V_ZEzdlteY
youtube.com/watch?v=1tUQ70-Ngz0
youtube.com/watch?v=3aMhKVNR_8U
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-islamic-state-daesh-flag-legal-illegal-facebook-laholm-a7363211.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JOIN THE UNION NOW WILLIAM FITZGERALD.

WE'RE NOT ASKING NICELY AGAIN.

Cry harder, you smelly fenian.

Yea Ireland would have been based Authoritarian society under Pearse

>Americans will fall for this

Fuck DeValera, but Britain was working with us to improve relations until the rowdy revolutionaries stabbed them in the back.

You wish Ireland had half the historical relevance as the United Kingdom.

At least you're not falling for the Islam is peace meme nearly as bad as the UK

>He doesn't know!

I feel you bro.

At least everyone knows the truth, even the smelly bongs in hiding.

Also you managed to blow up mountbatten face real good, so it's still bit of a compensation.

Bongs out of the north of ireland when?

Muh colonialism!

If you were going to be so great the Brits wouldn't have been able to fuck you.

They want Islam in Ireland unfortunately it is not there yet so just have to make do with enrichment from mass Nigerian immigration at the moment.

take the britbongs out of northern ireland, muh multi-national statecucks need to die

What do you want, reparations?
Here's a potato, now fuck off

lol

Another shithhead opressed by the dark of religion..

That is a high quality meme my friend.

>fuck DeValera and fuck britain

And fuck you too paddy. Haha nah, you're alright you big cunt. Banter.

You leave poor little Darragh alone, he's a good lad.

If you cunt's had not chimped out you would probably have northern Ireland right now but you went all middle east on innocents because of american secret service influence and showed just how much of an embarrassment Irish led government actually is.

Irish nationalists who regularly murder other white people for being the wrong denomination are now marching to demand more non-white immigration to Ireland, more Muslims and more multiculturalism.
youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80

youtu.be/0V_ZEzdlteY

Sorry potato bro

>chumped out

Should have based your economy on more than just potato

Fuck off.

Do you have reading comprehension issues?

Fuck you.

>this triggers the Irish

Fuck off taig, we'll be back to put you in your place soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tUQ70-Ngz0

Cyкa блять иди нaхyй

I'm a fan of the IRA and all but good God actual Irish people suck. No wonder the most important thing you guys did was lose your independence.

Don't worry Irishbro, our uprising will crush the eternal Anglo this time around.

You're just sore that your national anthem is just a rip off of My Country Tis of Thee.

>I'm a fan of the IRA
t. Someone who doesn't understand who or what the IRA are but you like them because you're 23.5% Irish

For the West to free itself, the anglos must burn.

> This butthurt the briton

are the Irish the niggers of the white race or is that the Afrikaners.

My Country 'Tis of Thee was composed in 1831 but God Save the Queen/King can be traced to 1744.

That's a representation of the Loyalist community if I've ever seen one. The sooner we get rid of you fuckers and your £20BILLION price tag per year the better.

Fuck the British. Fuck Anglo's. Fuck the Queen. Fuck their 3rd World 'Commonwealth'. Fuck their Saudi Arabian partners.

>Be French
>Haven't discovered sliced bread yet
>Go to bakery to buy baguette
>Get hit by Truck of peace

The British Commonwealth is consisted of 80% African Nations. Nobody in the West likes the British. Nobody.

The eternal anglo will fall to American Irish might. I just came back from a trip in England and impregnated at least 13 different british women with irish semen. I plan on continuing this until all of UK is irish as UK women cannot resist the BIG IRISH AMERICAN COCK.

Don't you be talking shite about the church now ye dirty bollox. Be glad we kept our religion and didn't get cucked like London.

These anglo faggots are 5 minutes away from killing their own Royal Family and burning their shitty fucking island to the ground. The entire Western world hates the British. They are honestly the dumbest fucking people on par with their jew cousins.

All they have is this delusional child like attitude that dates back 200-300 years ago where they had sailboats. It's honestly the gayest god damn shit.

For 10 years I have actively promoted the complete and total annihilation of England, and all of it's influence in the West. These cock sucking queer boys truly believe our populist uprising is all about them. When the truth is the complete opposite. The British oligarchy is going to fucking burn.

Let's see how many Africans and Indians they call up to fight this war. God damn illegitimate western parasite.

> Be bong
> Be laughed at

The end

Also funny to see you talk shit about our delicious food, when all you guys eat are faggots a la tandoori.

>be french
>a dirty, smelly, dick loving weakling
>put on colone
>still a dirty, dick loving weakling that smells better

>delicious
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You eat fucking snails. Now, don't you have some surrendering to do?

Surprise, surprise! look who shows up on defense.

And yet you're still not as religious as the dumb fucks in my country. Religious ruins progress.

>England
Literally a nation of Jews and their white beta cucks.

I would rather live in a house with jews then a house with niggers mate.

>tfw would had stargates and mind powers by now if the white man hadn't invaded

Feels kangz man

We're going to hit a brick wall pretty fucking fast if the workers party gets anymore power.

we miss you senpai

>be Israeli
>be ashkenazi european
>larp as ancient Judean semitic tribesman
>go bald at 16
>gay pride parade? Sounds like fun
>make fun of others on pol to feel better

Oh my

Cool story faggot, this is why your commonwealth is 80% african. Look, nothing you say matters. You are completely outmaneuvered. The only way for you to come out of this situation is total world war. Then you have to win it.

One little problem faggot... Russia and the U.S. is on our side this time around.

You know you're fucked. I know that you know, you're fucked. I've watched the anglo-hysterics for the past 12 months. With great joy I might add.

And this is just the Western side of the front against you. There's a whole other arab, afro-centric uprising that inhabits your own streets looking to exterminate.

You have no friends.

But... we'll always be waz kangs!

>mfw the eternal anglo parasite believes our uprising is here to save them.

>Killing commie pinko fucks
>bad
Nope

>muh dik
I don't understand the meme behind mocking fertility
'muh dick' came from people trying to use their dick as an excuse or insult, but of course now it somehow also means everything involving people actually holding any sexual feelings.

In other words, you are part of the cancer holding back whites from actually being fucking fertile. Please kill yourself and we just might actually start to convince enough people to actually fuck and have kids

>Churchill
>Communist sympathizer
>Muh british heritage

>You have no friends.
We never have had friends, did it ever occur to you that we don't want them and don't care?

No? You call us delusional yet you seem to think that anybody likes you? Most of the planet wants to see America burn because of its imperialism that you so fervently deny. Your feminism, cultural Marxism, faggot rights, nigger acceptance that you churn out of your country.

There's a difference between England and the rest of you and it's served us well for 1000 years and will serve us well for another 1000 years, all for one and one for none.

Why the fuck do you think you're a 56% white nigger infested piece of shit and we're still above 80% white?

Hmm? You circumcised bit of worthless clit spray.

>Be Jew
>Literally 35% African DNA
>Call whites niggers

thats Israeli border police aka "Magav" with the green beret =\ i used to serve there

> you are part of the cancer holding back whites from actually being fucking fertile.

Says the shithole that invented cuckoldry and promotes it today across the white world.

That armed and funded some nigger loving terrorist group to kill white Scots in Northern Ireland.

And you dare... You actually fucking dare to try and insult us? The only mistake of the English empire was letting you get off lightly instead of deploying everything we had at you and ending you quickly.

Well France and Spain shouldn't whine about their muslim attacks, they helped you, they pay for it. Don't cry or complain about America France and Spain, just don't you fucking dare you pair of nigger skinned cock suckers.

>tfw celtic and german ancestry

>never had friends
>we don't want them and don't care
>always fights with their multi-cultural cuck military forces

Jesus christ these British faggots are beyond retarded. They are literally no different than Jews making up random child tier bullshit.

>sweden
>muh profit muhammad
>always on the wrong side of history

Utter nonsense. We gained our independence just like the Americans through strength of arms and patriotism. Considering the might of the British army at the time it's an incredible achievement.

Irish made up huge numbers of the British army at the Somme. There's no need for in fighting. Ireland never did anything to the scale the British did to us. That being said, the British need help. They are being overrun by Islam. We helped them in both world wars. Irish still server in the British army today.

They don't deserve our help but they are of our kin. Stop falling for divide and conquer. Banter is fine but we need to deep down acknowledge that we are on the same team.

Jew is not a race, idiot
Do you think jew is a race?

Do you think you are related to hebrew?

He doesn't even represent the 300 million other americans, but yet of course you take what the faggot says to heart like a little bitch
> -15472362726% white meem
might as well just say we're fucking africa, though it still probably wouldn't matter simply because your vapid useless soul couldn't even afford a boat ride here to see our country for yourself, you useless ball of fucking cheese
Maybe you deserved to collapse as an empire? BRITANIA RULE THE WAVES of fucking failure huh, faggot?

I can't wait for your muslim mayor in London to just continue to absolutely fuck your shitty capital up, pham.

Try not to yank out too many hairs from pissing yourself reading this, you stupid fucking cuck

>Says the shithole that invented cuckoldry and promotes it today across the white world

The english term existed in 1250; long before even the discovery of the Americas. WOW, YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR STUFF XDDDDD

>That armed and funded some nigger loving terrorist group to kill white Scots in Northern Ireland.

Good, I don't really give a fuck. Considering how your mayor is a sand nigger loving mudshit, it's not like there's much of a difference between your country and theirs

>And you dare... You actually fucking dare to try and insult us

PREPOSTEROUS! HOW... PUNGENT

>Well France and Spain shouldn't whine about their muslim attacks, they helped you, they pay for it

How edgy, autistic and retarded all at once. Quite the accomplishment, friendo

t. Jamal

>Sweden
>over 80% white
>only 5-6% are practicing muslims
>only 17k somalis
>nationalist party is polling at over 30% at this very moment
>most readers of alternative media per capita
>the most far right hate crimes in western and northern europe
>homogenous society
>somehow cucked and is lost

To easy crushing the anglosphere and their useful idiots. The next ten years will be great watching them burn from the inside and out.

>>nationalist party is polling at over 30% at this very moment
Wow what a real majority, props to you
UPBOATED, LIKED AND SUBSCRIBED!!! XDDDDD

>somehow cucked and is lost
The denial is real, huh m8 you just can't help yourself.

Varg is probably the only actual fucking swede willing to do anything for his country, and yet even now he's still cucking it up with the government. I bet you he probably got assraped in jail by mudshits

>Wow what a real majority, props to you
In the civilized world we have more then two parties.
And well, its the fastest growing party and the other parties are declining equally fast.

>UPBOATED, LIKED AND SUBSCRIBED!!! XDDDDD
do you have autism?

>Varg is probably the only actual fucking swede willing to do anything for his country
Varg isnt Swedish you absolute spazmoid.
and well, pic very much related

In a country where your flag is banned, while you could walk around in the streets with an ISIS flag, you say you're nationalist?

Are you retarded? Is that supposed to be a joke?

>"do you have autism?" He asked, as he failed to recognize the sarcasm, not quite understanding the cause for such mockery of his reddit tier post

Say it with me.

BLACK.

>In a country where your flag is banned
It's not.

youtube.com/watch?v=3aMhKVNR_8U

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-islamic-state-daesh-flag-legal-illegal-facebook-laholm-a7363211.html

lmao

Nah fuck them. I've tried being humble to those British snobs and show a little Angola love, but all they do is disrespect me for being an American despite my English heritage...so from now on I only celebrate my German side as well as being ALL American. Fuck them blimey shills.

Stop blaming us for everything you backwards inbred.

>call out british cucks for LARPing 300yr old fantasy
>continues to LARP 300yr old fantasy

I guess britcucks need their never-ending escapism because Abdul the paki is steady dicking the whores that pass for women on that cesspit shit stain irrelevant island of a homosexual LARPing faggots who are moments away from sinking into the Atlantic much to the joy of the Western world.

So many Irish-Americans in Trump's Administration. Somethings a foot lads....

Powerful

>>>>American education

The British are an absolute joke. They can't even proper shit talk. So sad...

There are some seriously autistic yanks in this thread

>muh british heritage

Are you being persecuted?

Are you?

Subhuman british whores don't satisfy White men.

Yous sound upset. Would you like to call the ADL?

>become ass-backwards religious folks for decades

Are you 12? I hope you are because it'd be pretty embarrassing for you if you were older.