Why did you kill me Mr. Twump? I am an Amewican just like you!

>Why did you kill me Mr. Twump? I am an Amewican just like you!

What would you say to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because of zionism

every thread deserves a response

americans have no heart

Your parents would have strapped dynamite to you anyway.

You're brown.
Thats why.

>What would you say to her?

Brown people aren't human, sweety.

do they think this works?

kill ALL muslim
btw, child propaganda doesn't work any more. Step up your game

Did she drop any good loot?

>t. isis supporter
majority of isis figthers are of saudi origin, the irony.

You're father was a traitor to America and a high ranking Al-Qaeda operative. You were just collateral damage when we went after your father's high ranking Al-Qaeda friends

Killing a child is never a part of the mission, but war is never clean and bullets/shells/bombs don't discriminate

>tfw youll never have a gf like this
life = suffering

I would say this;

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

she'd cheat on you with some BBC while you were at work anyway.

She's cute.

Do you think she was a virgin?

Who is this erection confection?

I'd say tough luck sand negress, life is fucked up and you can't always make it out in one piece, when are we going to get our apology for the Arab slave trade where you killed and enslaved 15 million Europeans? Oh wait I'm realistic and don't expect my enemies to extend an olive branch to me ever, especially not a dumb fucking Arab shitskin.

I hope you enjoy being used by the left as emotional propaganda. That's all that your existence means to them and they will now exploit your short life to the fullest for their own gain.

>Daniya Ali Al Haj Qaddour, a five-year-old Syrian girl, and her father, Ali Saeed Al Haj Qaddoura, a suspected militant, were both reportedly killed in an airstrike by U.S.-led forces in November 2014. The Pentagon has acknowledged that her death violated “international humanitarian law.”

what would you say to her, Crew?

Sorry love, your daddy was a terrorist and you need to die because your bloodline was infected. We are coming for your uncles/aunts/ cousins next.

Get fucked, ya cunt.

Sorry your dad made such shitty choices in life. At 10, shouldn't she be at home with her husband getting pounded? Insallah.

are you taking flying lessons?

oh silly poo bear bumpkins, it's because unfortunately your papa-wapa follows a grumpy religion and they've been to known to put magic glitter bombies on their babies! sorry snookums!

youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA

Trump Scares me. we need to find a way to get hilary elected. its not even funny anymore

>yfw Trump sent us a message with this saying that lolis are degenerate

>girl dies in yemen operation as collateral victim due to drone strike
>"wow just wow trump is so evil I can't even"
>boy gets beheaded, not by mistake, in syria by "moderate rebels" funded by obama
>"what beheading? I don't see anything *covers eyes with dildos* stop lying to me!"

>that you shouldn't keep living with the same people who produced Anwar AL-Alalaki in then first place.

t. shareblue

biggest non-syrian group in isis are tunisian actually

3d is pd

Thank god! Sandniggers explode either with bombs or babies.

>8 year olds can decide who they live with
american education

Fucking animals.

So is loli.

You probably would have grown up to be a degenerate whore anyway.

>thinking hilldog could still take office
Chris-chan pls go.

>shotashit

she was a good muslima so would not have happened

americans always destroy goodness

I bet none of the people welcoming refugees into the country have seen this.

>kid with an earring
Child soldiers tend to be far more brutal and merciless than adults because they have much more to prove.
He deserved it

Fuck you

You are right, she would have been married off and raped on her next birthday in typical muslim tradition

>>Why did you kill me Mr. Twump? I am an Amewican just like you!

>>Why did you kill me Mr. Twump?

Fuck, it's still alive.

*unzips dick*

it doesn't count as rape or statutory rape if she's already dead.

>lolishit

You should have killed your dad and renounced Islam because your father and "religion" did some very bad things to people with superior fighting power.

it does

there is no such thing as rape in marriage

it's ok, allah has her in his arms, and on his cock

Literally who

>t. muhammad ali jihad
you've to go back.

a girl who trump killed

Cost of war lil kid

Shitskin suicide bomber factory.

>it's rape if she is dead
>but not if you marry the corpse

Muslims everybody

sorry sweetie but war is hell

cranky sheltered liberal imbeciles would have you believe otherwise and that's why terrorists are dancing circles around us with babies strapped to their bodies

if she were any older and wiser she'd be spinning in her grave knowing that some liberal wankpiece is using her death as an opportunity to needlessly drag the potus through the mud

you cannot marry a dead person

The offspring of terrorists are why we need a mini Hellfire missile that comes in fun colors

"Someone sweep that up"

yeah I heard trump personally went in yemen and controlled the drone directly targeting of the little girl's head.

WHAT IS A LEPPO?

The weak must fear the strong

he authorized the attack

Where in the Quran is that stated?

it is implied because marriage has to be agreed to, a dead person cannot agree to anything

Your people needed to be punished, not my fault

Hasta la vista shitskin terrorista

Don't have any

>killed on the eve of her wedding
Sad

She's married with 3 kids already

Can't disagree either.

What if it was an arranged marriage and was already agreed to?

Cry more crocodile tears. Liberals didn't give a shit when SEALs killed Osama's wives. It's just acceptable collateral damage.

>marriage has to be agreed to
toddlers sure can agree, amirite suadi-kun?

That's what you get for joining ISIS bitch!

they can say yes, a dead person cant

still would not be married

>an op goes wrong
>DRUMPF IS A MURDERER
>Obama orders drone striking of American citizens
>fucking crickets

My name is not Twump.

>What would you say to her?

Blow my whistle baby.

she was an american citizen

I would call her a liar. Since she is talking, she obviously was not killed.

Saddest part about this is that liberal mainstream media in America was silent about Obama killing civilians with drones for a long time now, he bombed 7 different countries but when Trump administration fucks up like this they're all out to attack him for it.

Fuck you.

Does she even exist?

I am sorry your terrorist parents use children as human sheilds

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. It was fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn. But in all seriousness I'm glad she didn't get the nuclear codes.

She has to go.

Ha Ha! The ritual worked! I will now use my necromancy to build a
Utopia in Antartica!

Not anymore :D

>muslim child
>implying anyone should care
How come she has lived through numerous precision guided rocket strikes?

>unironically considering a toddler capable of consent
I didn't know you fucks were so insane, I thought it was just a retarded minority. I hope you get ebola and suffer a lot tbqh.

Obama killed your brother. Did you ask him then?

"You have to go back paco" then play kick the baby and send em back.

And Saudis have hearts so big they refuse to allow refugees into their huge empty refugee city. Sounds like your giant heart has destroyed your tiny brain.

>what would you say to her, Crew?

Press F to shit on corpse

Well I would unzip
And the lord commanded, Do unto the fuckers what they do unto us

>Dad brings you into a war-zone because hes a terrorist
>Its Trumps fault she died now

America go home.