Liberal cunt gets confronted by black professional Trump voter

"Well, you're an anomaly"

youtube.com/watch?v=VhzRCfat8V0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
public.wsu.edu/~taflinge/evistats.html
usconcealedcarry.com/problem-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And all she can do is fucking walk away. Stupid fucking morons.

Notice the kike in the background. Hes the same guy one of Sup Forums's guy was calling out on. Haven't got the link of the video tho am sure someone here knows the video am on.

>that Shlomo in the background

I recognize him.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

Uncle Toms like this disgust me

What else could the feeble-minded cunt do?

It's not every day you run into an actual black man. She is so used to people with dark skin being as retarded as her.

What a racist bitch. Not all Black people are niggers.

>it's not racist when thenleft does it

>Uncle Tom
So stating facts makes the educated black man an Uncle Tom mammy loving aunt jemima pancake eatin' nigga hater?

Wow.

The guy holding the white crimes sign that the camera man called not white but a Jew?

Checked and i noticed that as well.

Piss off, until you guys actually finalize brexit, you all dont have room to talk about being uncle toms. Dude was throwing out facts.

As an aside, im not sure guys, was he being honest with me?

Just noticed that, fucking kek.

Based black man, giving the statistics.

>Former trump voter
>Brit Bong flag,
Cant tell if trying to make a funny or not.

>black /ourgoy/
>quoting the same tired statistics
>using said statistics to paint an image of violence being race related and not class related
>trying this hard to get Sup Forums approval

dude must be a professional uncle tom, not because there isn't logic in what he's saying but because he's one of the few people retarded enough to defend a person's ideology that does not have his best interests

if he were to go back to Africa, provided he's not already a dual citizen who can afford to lose america to white supremacy, he would likely be stoned in public for being a traitor

Snot-nosed cuckolds like you disgust me

Just because 2 out of 3 people who use statistics to create an image out of numbers does not make the image any less of an illusion

public.wsu.edu/~taflinge/evistats.html

Case in Point Sup Forums cannot stand it when the anti-gun lobby uses this same shady tactic against the right to bear arms

usconcealedcarry.com/problem-statistics/

You may now resume your fascist hugbox echo chamber, faggots

"NICE TRY MER.....SCHLOMO"

>race vs class
well got any data that shows otherwise? sure you got time in between watching yor wife fuck her boyfriends

get gassed already faggot

Glad to see a black man redpillled. I'd share my country with him.

White liberals are the most disgusting hate filled people.

so you don't have any counter numbers?

shlomo on the back!

the jew pretending to be white that a Sup Forumsack confronted!

>those rare moments when all you have to do is stand back and watch a bitch get destroyed

checked,

No he just has the "Much 9/10 statistics are made up" but fails to understand that those are not just statistic numbers, those are actual fucking survey numbers, no a 5/9 will do x statistic, based on those numbers.

In case the dip shit is still here, we know because the cases are recorded that blacks commit more crimes then whites, because there are hard numbers proving that, a made up statistic is that because of that, blacks are 100% more likely to be criminals, it all depends on how you look at it.

But to say that blacks make up x % of the population and committed Y % of the crime from a given year is not a bullshit statistic.

>"Well, you're an anomaly"

Did she really tell a respectable black man that he was an anomaly among his race? Wow.

An actual black man. Very rare site.

Is what she said wrong and untrue?

>Not all Black people are niggers.
thats the crux of it.

I HATE NIGGERS wth a passion.
this person if its not an act can come visit my place any day.

its all acting like a proper citizen. same goes fo rspics , ther b no prob if they assimulate but they won't so fuck mexico.

No one know the struggle of the black man better than an upper middle class white woman.

Actually no one know ANYTHING better than an upper middle class white woman. They know it all.

It's blatantly racist.

An uncle tom kisses up to white people for brownie points.

This one was talking a coal burner down while stating simple facts.

You cant destroy a libtard with logic or reason. They cant think. They wont think. Theyve bought into the religion of libtard lies. Just like a catholic or islamofascist.

>support trump
>educate yourself on his issues
>educate urself on the nation's issues
>break the stereotype of the democrats nigger
>"Oh he's an uncle tom. Waah trump won where's my welfare "

>how can statistics be real if numbers arent real
>checkmate drumpfkins
how to shill 101

Hahahaha, hit the nail on the fucking head.

>there are burgers who actually believe this

>It's blatantly racist.

That. It's true, of course. But as a protestor that's supposed to be speaking out for racial equality, she just let slip that she was racist as allllllll hell.

Good on him.

Based black man.

I find the race baiting narrative extremely tireing and I live on another continent, I can only imagine how the avarege respectable black person in the US must feel about it, probably just like this guy.

thats racist

>Al Sharpton is making millions off of victimizing black americans

red pilled as fuck