Apple is considering legal action against Trump's ban policy

Apple is considering legal action against Trump's ban policy.
Why is he so unpopular with US leading companies?
Because he is a fake successful businessman?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/apple-child-labor-2012-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sell your apple stock now lads, they going to dive just like all the others.

RIP Apple. Kek will smite them down.

Apple hates trump because 90% of their facilities are in China and a China Tax would ruin their 40% profit margin massively
Apple is basically THE company that embodies the globalism and free trade Trump fights against

They're just mad they can't get cheap slave labor anymore. Funny how the media never criticizes corporations when they do stuff like this instead they think that these corporations are making a political statement. They just want cheap and dependent workers.

trump crashed and burned the nuclear codes

>we're (((considering))) it
>but we won't
>we just want some easy swj publicity

what to buy instead?

Gotta have those H1B's to protect their profits

Looks like it's time to switch to android

They are just being prissy, neo-liberal firms such as Apple LOVE immigration in the form of H1-b slaves because then they can ship in a bunch of Patels to work for pennies. Fuck Apple, I have linux anyways, I refuse to support traitors. The CEO should be put out back and shot

on what grounds?

LITERALLY HITLER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder what it would cost to manufacture an iPhone in the U.S.?

They want cheap labor and open borders so they can make their products with virtually slaves

>oh how progressive

>we're going to sue the government for exercising its own rights and powers within the law

Because he hates (((globalism))) and "US" companies love outsourcing shit to 3rd world countries then bring the shit they made there back to US.

Trump is reforming H1B visas so tech companies cannot use them to drive down wages. Google, Apple, etc are evil scum.

By the time they get it to court, the ban will have been lifted.

Man sure is a good thing Trump killed the TTP then isnt it

Because they don't want to pay fair wages to US citizens.

>establishment is against him
That's exactly how we know he's good.

Have companies split right/left? I keep wanting to boycott stuff and realizing I already don't buy any of their shit

I am thinking Apple, Starbucks for the left

Amazon seems to be a right wing company.

Are we starting to patronize corporations like in Rome?

Because he is America first and they put profits over patriotism and hire shitskins while American engineers go jobless.

The only people who buy Apple are braindead liberal drones who think this is great #Resist #NotMyPresident

*considering legal action* means literally nothing

He's not a businessmen, his father was

All he ever did in his life was piss away his dad's hard earned money

designed in california

assembled at foxcon sweatshop, China

>legal action against the fucking government
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH *gasp* AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LMAO goodbye H1B visas. Are the fucking suicidal?

Definetly. TPP had provisions that would have created an H1B on steroids. Companies could open a plant here in the US and bring over foreign workers and pay them the local (foreign) rate.

>>what are h1-bs?

H1-bs is a kind of pseudo slavery where you ship someone over under the guise of helping them become a citizen, in reality, you pay them nothing and they never gain citizenship. Then, if they bitch, you threaten to send them back. This can morph into a debt slavery scheme where the worker is perpetually "paying off" the "debt" they supposedly incurred in moving them from India to here where you threaten legal action if they don't work for you for nothing. Funny thing is that most Americans have no idea what H1B is or how it's literal slavery

((((It's them))))

Apple products are overpriced shiet

Fuck. There's no good move here as a consumer. Apple has better privacy separation from the government, on the other hand, fuck that billionaire faggot and his outsourcing company and silicon valley.

Had TPP passed, companies actually could sue governments for any action that harmed the company's profit. Cook is acting like it was ratified and that the purpose of the government is to guarantee a return on investment for globalists.

In America, you can sue the US government and many people do and occasionally they win unlike in shit hole countries or Europe.

>END CORPORATIST USA!!!
>APPLE IS A BEACON OF IMMIGRATION!!

Such fucking morons.
>This is how the Left was Done

He built more buildings in a decade than your shitty "country" has since WWII. Neck yourself, future Brit.

>amazon
>right wing

Huh?

Death to California, death to Apple, death to the corporate Left.

microsoft hah

>Amazon seems to be a right wing company.
must be why they banned the Dixie battle flag

How does Trump make the rust belt great again
without the support of big three?

My manager moved to US branch of my company. He has spent 3years already with H1B visa. He's still dreaming of getting green card.

Bezos, the head of Amazon, is also planning to sue over the immigration orders. He also bought a newspaper that he turned into the most anti Trump media source. They're anything but conservative. Also he's a jew.

H1B visas suppress engineer wages.

Tariffs cut into thier bottom line and make then actually pay taxes or relocate manufacturing jobs to the USA.

Like all the globalists they are angry that they actually have to contribute something to the market the have been sucking dry.

Wrf? The guy is many times wealthier than his father ever was

Witnessed

>They're just mad they can't get cheap slave labor anymore.

t.his

>not a businessman

??

BTW, aren't those H1B visas abused by mediocre Indian programmers?

>Tim Cuck
Well color me surprised.

Apple is the company that manufactures iphones in a factory overseas that installed a suicide net because it is a chill and good place to work, owned by people who care.

He's hated because he is the long awaited reckoning for companies who have exploited the near slavery of East asians and Indians to maximise profit at the expense of American industry

>companies influencing politics.
We should seriously kick the merchants out of the temple.
And no, I don't mean the Jews.

What we need to do is help liberals create a PC parts list within their given budget that outperforms their next Apple purchase. We can even throw in LEDs to satisfy their urge for shiny things.

Tim Cook loves money more then he cares about any travel pause, he gets an erection thinking about bringing Apples $231 billion home.

Good thing I don't like oval """""universal""""" serial bus ports and no headphone jacks.

Is Japan where CREW hires shills out of? Many such shitty posts coming from Japan in last few days

Don't worry H1B doesn't affect mcdonald wages.

>(((Globalism and free trade)))

Just a little edit my dude

>offshore centres everywhere
>hiring pajeets on work visas so they can pay them more, which won't fly anymore
>being homosexual fruits
>zap zap

Because they want to bring over spics and poo in loos to work for half price

Globalists hate trump

>Build your business empire on the backs of Chinese slave labor
>Virtue signaling over temporary immigration freeze for a handful of people because Obongo refused to set up a vetting ststem for terrorist countries
Just another reason to hate Apple.

Time to make a new electronics requirement that targets Apple's design directly: a fine for every electronic device sold that doesn't have the manufacturer's address clearly printed on the exterior of the case.

Apple Inc.

S E L L
E
L
L

I work tech support for Apple. I am a T2 advisor, so I normally chat with our frontline Advisors.

All of our frontline advisors are from Bangalore india, or Pasay City, Philippines. They are complete shit tier. They don't take the time to understand a customer, and slang totally throws them off. When they don't know how to do something, they insist that I take over the call for them - they don't want to be told how to do it. When they make a mistake, they will never admit it, they will blame it on a technical issue.

Apple hires hundreds of these guys, and they never keep them employed for more than 3 months at a time, so they can avoid giving them benefits. Also, they're forced to work long hours, like 20 hour shifts, and they tell me they sleep under their desks sometimes.

1.) Apple employs unqualified third world workers
2.) Workers are subjected to unethical conditions

Are we really okay with having a foreign slave class serve us from abroad?

It's okay for corporations to rule our country when it's my ethnic interest that they do so.

>t. the left

In addition apple is one of the biggest off-shore tax evaders in the US. If Trump shuts down those loopholes, Apple is going to be in deep shit.

it's not "ford motors" criticizing trump, its some shitty globalist top executive. ford's workers and middle management are probably all republicans

An iPhone cost roughly $200 to $250 (marginal cost, not including R&D + advertising) to make in China, depending on the model. Most estimates claim it would be $40 to $50 more to make them in the US. Note that they sell for $650 and up, so Apple could easily make them in the US and still make a nice profit.

nailed

Praise kek

probably diversity hires in the air force and navy posting from okinawa

Because Trump is their scapegoat. The elite are sacrificing one of their own to preserve so they can keep raping the American middle class.

Why don't a strong US leading companies raise voices to support Trump?
Are they really aware that he is a fake American leader
who can't make America great again?

I have an unrelated question. I'm a drafter/designer and I draw digital art in my free time for fun. I have never owned an apple product aside from an ipod and itunes in high school. Is there any benefit for art or design on a mac or is it smoke, mirrors, and deceptive marketing?

>flag
>"buy microsoft"

hmm

>Why is he so unpopular with US leading companies?

this is a sure sign you're doing something right. Seriously.

>smoke, mirrors, and deceptive marketing
bingo. don't buy the hype. you can literally do anything you can do on a mac on any other computer, often better.

it's like asking whether programming is better on linux or gaming is better on windows

the environment in terms of userbase and intangibles is better, but all three major platforms for home use are workable

> I'm an artist, and if you give me a tuba, I'll bring you something out of it.
t. Rock N' Roll Kike

the talent is within

gg ez

I use both Windows and Mac. At the high end professional line, there is no difference between both products (a top of the line Mac will cost the same as a top of the line PC and both will work just as fine).
I think mac OS is a more comfortable OS and I like the glossy screens, but that's about it.

People who think Macs are smoke and mirrors are low end users who are fine with a dell xps or some crap like that.

>demoshits suddenly best friends with republicans because Trump is a meanie
>demoshits suddenly want to increase warlike activity against Russia
>demoshits definitely trust the CIA now
>demoshits now love billionaires because they're job creators

This is what happens when you have no principles.

businessinsider.com/apple-child-labor-2012-1

So, list of the shit Sup Forums is "boycotting":
-Lyft
-Starbucks
- anything Mexican
- amazon
-Apple
- Google

The first two I doubt you even used in the first place. What are your alternatives tthough. Where are you going toget all your shit?

the suicide nets shows he cares

I hear pic related way too often. thanks anons.

If you're going to boycott all companies that spoke badly of Trump then you have to add Microsoft to that list. But most people here won't be willing to give that one up.

>no difference between high end pc and high end mac

Nigger fucking kys

VIVA LA CONTRARIAN CORE!

Why are people trying to take legal action when what Trump did is 100% legal?

businesses that depend on outsourcing, H-1b and selling America down the river aren't gonna like Trump much

they can hire Americans or they can be ground into dust

>oh no we will have to hire Americans and make our products in America oh no

this

also some virtue signalling makes for a cheap marketing ploy
>dont talk about foxconn employees killing themselves
>lets talk about how wonderful we are for suporting the REFUGEES

Fuck Apple

>It's moreso OS preference
>If you think it's just hype and preference you are a low end user
nigger what are you trying to convey?

>tech company angry they cant hire cheap pajeets
makes sense