Name one thing that Trump could do that would be accepted favorably by the liberals?

Name one thing that Trump could do that would be accepted favorably by the liberals?

Was there any single one thing that Obama did that the conservatives favored?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
youtube.com/watch?v=epI-KxLu2aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck would he or us want him to do anything that pleases liberals? Wouldnt that defeat the entire purpose of this whole fucking thing?

Apparently not because Obama banned refugees but they didn't say a fucking word.

Trump: 1. Nominate Obama for Supreme Court. 2. Name Hillary Clinton Empress for life. 3. Kill himself on live national TV. These 3 things, done in this order.

Obama: He eventually killed Osama Bin Laden.

Name one thing that Trump could do that would be accepted favorably
order a shoot on site order for protesters?
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

and he did continue with the drone strikes. I will give him a bonus point for that.

does he get credit for drone strikes and "single handily" killing osama?

Liberals wont be happy even if Trump left office and Pence took over.

Its all about the loss for them. They lost. And bad. Invested 3x more money. CTR. MSM. Even King Nigger used AF1 to jet around the country and campaign for Hillary.

We dont give in. We hold the line. We press forward with the attack.

Praise Kek and pass the memes...

Liberals still don't accept that he's the president now. The news coverage has not changed at all since the election ended. They are still campaigning against him.

they are all completely brainwashed and are impervious for social engineering.
He needs to keep being the hilarious social engineer he is and keep using Osamas, err i mean, ((Obamas)) work against him by continuing to do things Obama is responsible for and then exposing it.

The media and libfucks would still find a way to twist it so that they are the victims of racism or whatever the fuck they spew out.

I don't get it. It's like the Trump personally raped them and their mothers.

How sore of a loser can these fucks be?

besides doing the obvious, like going after insurance companies and getting us healthcare that works

this is the vibe i am getting. they libs are the first to spew out "get over it" but man when the tables are turned.

>How sore of a loser can these fucks be?
they paid good money to be brainwashed tools
Trump just needs to pass voter ID laws so they can never win again on SJW platforms

>Was there any single one thing that Obama did that the conservatives favored?

His treatment of the jew.

>no tantrums

there have been non-stop tantrums since bush2 from whichever side is out of favor

yeah that was enjoyable watching them twitch a little.

>tantrums from the right
the right doesnt throw tantrums.
They stock up on guns, ammo and dry storage and wait for liberals to cross the line

>Was there any single one thing that Obama did that the conservatives favored?
Bombing the hell out of the middle-east, destabilizing the entire region.

>accepted favorably by the liberals

There's your mistake, nothing short of absolute destruction of the right is acceptable to the left. When Bush got into the white house, he kept on all of Clinton's DOJ attorneys on staff to show grace with the left. They responded by trying to hamstring him (((legally))) at every step. When Obama was inaugurated, the GOP gave him 7 of his cabinet nominees on day one. They're responding by dragging their feet on all of Trump's nominees.

Hypocrisy is a term that the left lobs but never applies to themselves, it's out of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals: hold your opponent to a higher standard.

this is full blown denial

Obama defied his generals at every turn and has been fuelking genocide non-stop for the past 8 years.
The right did not want that.
The dems are agents of Chaos. the Right favors stability.
killyourself

Fix the Flint water crisis

>t. retard that's never been to the frontier.

>implying people don't think Obama isn't American to this day

no remarks from the peanut gallery.

t. retard that's never been on the internet, browsed Sup Forums, turned on fox news or talked to a boomer

>the frontier
kek

Fuck their wives.

Yeah I remember when the right started attacking people and rioting in 2009.

That’s the utter insanity of the Left for you;

Complain about Obama getting elected = “OMFG! Just get over it!”
Murder, riots and arson when Trump gets elected = “We’re just expressing our disappointment!”

>a tantrum only starts when someone is attacked

that's the utter insanity of people of people on the poles of the spectrum for you, they use their own definitions and laugh at people who don't share them.

Yes, when they’re PHYSICALLY attacked, which didn’t happen in the eight years Obama was president, despite the Right probably hating him more then any other Dem.

Nobody is complaining about speech, you can rag on Trump all you want and I’ll defend your right to do to, but you don’t get to destroy the country because you’re mad he got elected.

Obama is a reptile anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=epI-KxLu2aI

Well, they did it for 8 years straight when Bush 43 beat their boy Gore. Hell, they kept after Bush 43 for about 6 years after he was out of office. So I'd say they can do it to Trump for the next 14 years at least.

Buckle up, its going to be a long ride through bat country.