Share your love for Canada

I love Canada. Canada is the best country. Trudeau is the best. He is my favorite feminist!!! Bring more innocent refugees we welcome you!!!
Islam is a religion of peace!!!! I'm 100% honest!!!
I LOVE CANADA!!! LETS BUILD A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY!!! EVERYONE ARE WELCOME IN CANADA WE ARE THE NICEST COME IN AND WE WILL LOVE YOU!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Love Canada.

justin is my favorite feminist of all time

I can't wait to see what Canada is like in 20 years.

I think we are going to learn a lot about social engineering.

I look forward to seeing the the EU as well.

in the mean time.... MAGA!!! And build the wall!!! And only import people who can contribute to Making America Great Again!!!

And not use our social services that we need to provide to our own American Citizens.

Newfags and autists, this is what a bait thread looks like. Saged.

>EVERYONE ARE
>ARE
Learn English, nigger.

Agreed, men are much better at feminism :^)

technicaly both versions work

Can u try a bit harder? This jew cancer can be smelled miles away before can be seen.
Are you new and retarded? Feels like you are not even going for the full $ .02

I joined the Canadian Army to go to war and fuck shit up.

" If you kill your enemy's they win"

weve started changing our tactics to mass suicide to ensure victory

Youre safe Canadian citizens

Not gonna lie, former Canadian here. This is fucking hilarious watching the maple syrup industry crash and burn. But in aIl seriousness we can't let Tim Horton get the nuclear codes.

GG leaves on killing muslims!
To be continued?

I completely agree, we need more brown people, Justin Trudeau is a brilliant statesman and I love the boys over at the RCMP and the CSIS. Also islam is the religion of peace.

On an unrelated note, all previous comments made under the IP were satire and do not represent my views.

Nigga you fucking crazy, this country is going down the shitter and no one fucking realizes it. WE NEED A GOOD FUCKING LEADER or I guess I'll move to America.
>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

>The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally Not addressing someone by their pronouns gets you sued/jailed (Bill C-16).

Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles don't get jail sentences (it's a sexual preference).

>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

>Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

The largest housing bubble in the world-- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

Shut up you fucking sandnigger.

No they don't both work, you retarded leaf.

Quality pasta

T'rrific b8 m8
Should hooka few whoppers with that.
Congratul8ions

This is shitty b8 even by leaf standards

ACHMED XD

I'm very invested in mountain biking so I have an inherent interest in BC

For those who don't know BC is a world renowned mountain biking destination.

>Trudeau is the best.
No