So now that we know how Sup Forums actually looks like, how do you feel about that?

So now that we know how Sup Forums actually looks like, how do you feel about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New York City pol.. I live in Montana, we are a big country and NYC is non white and retarded as fuck

Now that DJT has moved out, literally everyone in NYC is degenerate human trash, without exception.

Mitch hedburg is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

I'm actually shocked at how diverse /pol is. I mean, the actual antitrump protesters were 99% white, and the poltards had a shit ton of asians, blacks and spics.

We diversity now

Does not represent Florida Sup Forums

Still better than the other side

We are a diverse board of peace

I don't identify with an anonymous board, simple as that

No shit burger
French muslim here

stop fucking spaming this horrible face

generally whites are removed from reality of struggling in day to day life. That's why you have a lot of minorities keeping it how it is.

Just proves Sup Forums is 90% roleplaying shitskins/faggots/other degenerates

The thing is, only a very specific type of person even goes to something like this. Look at their company

>5 people from NY represent Sup Forums

this is some nigger tier intelligence right there

>Hungary
>More like Hungry little bitch go suck a black dindudick

Apparently these guys were from Sup Forums and Sup Forums.. they enjoyed Sup Forums memes but they are not /ourguys/

nevar fagit

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

>French muslim

You should leave Europe while you can

Christ you faggots are stupid

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

American born Hispanic living in NYC here.

The problem is that the white libcucks feel the need to tell every minority how they need to think and just throw words in our mouth.

For every Sup Forumstard you saw on the camera there are a million more.

I feel strengthened through diversity.

The aryan-asian-caucasian alliance will reign supreme.

>Spooky Hungary manlet

Here, if you ever see me in France/Paris-Lyon please try something :° )

Although I love my country and Europe, I thinks it's rather the "whites" who should be afraid (implying there're not already)

>Spooky Hungary manlet

I'm 194 cm aryan with an 18cm dick

Just proves that everyone on this board who hates Jews is a lowlife Muslim
Like this shitskin for example

>NY
>Sup Forums
>being this retarded

okay germanbro

I'm 190 and you're dick is none of my business gaibro, also real aryan here from north Caucasus.
Please learn the definition of real Aryan you cuck

I don't hate Jews, I like most of them and think they are the least cucked people on earth. :° )

The cuckest are the Catholics and "white" europeans

You are all too young for politics.

>pol is a bunch of normal
People of all races and of both sexes

Pretty good actually. Makes me feel less guilty for basically living here.

>North Caucasus
I hope Russians killed some of your family members

They did brah and that's sad.

pol is normal

the same cannot be said about the NYC liberals
they look like clowns
severe father issues there

>real aryan
>black eyes, black hair, weak chin

So many self-hating copper people. It's disgusting.

I feel pretty good. They seem like relatable guys.

pink shoes girl is my waifu

I'll take that bait

noun
Ethnology. a member or descendant of the prehistoric people who spoke Indo-European.
(in Nazi doctrine) a non-Jewish Caucasian, especially of Nordic stock.

You see ? Even if your "Aryan" is in the dictionnay it's still saying "non-Jewish CAUCASIAN" get recked boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii enjoy your roack rape baby dnaaaaa boiiiiiiiiyaa

That's just a single city Sup Forumsacks lad. Sup Forums is much more diverse worldwide

I guess your chin has better definition when you push your jaw out and turn your head to the side, like you on your pic

Goddamn chinlets I swear.Brb have to shit on a Quran

What happened, was there a Sup Forums meet or something?

sage

Yeah a bunch of Sup Forumss met in New York to chant 'He Will Not Divide Us' in satire.

Don't forget to wipe your anu

I'm kinda pissed that nobody seemed older than 25

Fuck, I might be the oldest person here

They're normal looking people.

im 27, no reason to bring in the big boys yet if the kids can take care of this shit

Seems like a peacefully-existing multicultural bunch, desu senpai.

wheres jihadi jesus? also, is he on social media?

>Implying Chad is going to dox himself in Jew York city.

I fucking wish I had his and Leafbro's facebook or instagrams. Love them niggas

40 year old checking in

32 here.

41 here

>belgium
>"niggas"

stop man, just stop.

There's also an older lady posting here

So worst character was uncle vinny right?
He's a 50 year old guy trying to relive his youth hanging out with teens and talking non stop about needing to shit

post glorious Hungarian benis

I like knowing theres some non infants on here. Salute to the oldbrahs, youre welcome here

What is the congo? And how is it related to Belgium ?

Negro

no worst was probably the shoutout faggot or the masked guy from that night

I'm black and if I ever catch your white belgium ass saying niggas Ill fuck your wife in front of you senpai,

get off Sup Forums, raise children, and send them here to take your place

thanks for the shoutout youngling also i love teen pussy

Literally everyone from last night except for based uncle Chang were faggots.

Shoutout to my those that got Stolen Valor banned and charged with assault.

My nigga cash me outsi' how boudah ?

Plaidman is Sup Forums

already did, two red-pilled sons

the fatty on stream right now says ben is on his way back

the retard is going to get himself arrested

he is pretty handsome

no homo

>go on google
>search 'he will not divide us'
>first search result
>know your meme

24 years old reporting. Still no gf to love.

>Frenchman
>Turns out to be an Algerian

this is the official thread, mods delete all others

Why would anybody take this website so seriously? It's a great place for discussion but treating it like a club is just excessive.

Hey where is the HWNDU pol thread?

Just use this one.

Last one got pruned. Not sure why.

FUCK OFF NAZI
FUCK OFF NAZI
FUCK OFF NAZI
FUCK OFF NAZI

>shia groupies

Cute grills

I AM LORDE YA YA YA

>Although I love my country and Europe, I thinks it's rather the "whites" who should be afraid
Islam has no place in Europe. Europe's natives have rejected and fought against it from the beginning. Your immediate future in Europe is uncertain. Your progeny's future is in Africa and the Middle East.

Reminder that Paper likely resents his rich, redpilled father. Something broke him. He is a complex villain.

Unfortunately Europe (except for Eastern Europe) are massive cucks nowadays. Western Europe will not be white by 2050

Tho i'm from North caucasia, worst case scenario I go back to live in cozy Caucasian high montains.

Oh shit Nohchi ?

That's just New Yorkers, and plaid man is pretty cool.

You can easily tell what sort of posters these guys are, these are the ''Sup Forums is just satire, bro!'' posters.
American posters are very varied. I recognize a lot of white people, and I recognize a lot of butthurt niggers who get really mad over nothing all the time.

-HAHAHAHAHAHA,PAPER,YEAHHHHH

-Oh son, i don't deserve this

-PAPER,YEAHHHHH

wow that faggot really is from the suburbs

I'm being serious. Don't you think it's hazardous to your mental health to treat an online community that's disconnected to reality like a club?

I mean I think it's great you get to hang out with your internet pals and discuss why political correctness is retarded (that's why I come here), but getting too deep in it cannot lead to good results.

Nope, Ossetian.
Nohchi are a bunch of extremist muslims

Paper is literally living in a crossover of The Cosbys and Fresh Prince.

Real talk,

I'm Ingush

It's not a club, we are a community.

Hopefully it ends like Bills

>how do you feel about that?

like seattle is still a shithole full of faggots, Sup Forums or not

oceтины, ингyши, лмao. чe вы тyт дeлaeтe, чypкoбecы

They're just doing the jobs white Sup Forumsacks won't do :^)

Also, its easier and more accepted to push the civic nationalism meme onto normies as a introduction to WNs. If you go full 14/88 like some sort of autist they just block you out and ignore you. Abiding by law, order, morals, and having pride in your country are all pro-white traits. At that point once civic nationalism is in place its a matter of pushing pride for whites and improving their birth rates.

Peace One Love,
this is a multicultural board of peace

Yes, but how? The solidarity that you seek here is just an illusion. There's no real world application or consequence here which makes it fun and great for discussion, but if taken too seriously leads to harmful effects that can further isolate you from people in the real world.
I see so many threads about people talking about losing their friends, hating former friends of theirs simply because they were not white, etc and resulting in them feeling miserable and wishing they never took the "red pill"

it's the attitude, stupid!

seriously tho i wouldn't mind nig nogs and muzzies if i honestly believed they could stop chimping out and preserve european institutions. that's not gonna happen though when they riot, loot and go full "kill whitey" every time a mike brown silverback robs a store and gets shot trying to take an officer's gun.