Currently the ilegal settlement amona is being evicted

>Currently the ilegal settlement amona is being evicted
>israel evicts jewish settelers from balestine land
>while bibi is pm
>no one talks about it on Sup Forums
Where were you when Bibi turned out to be a lefty guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38826231
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Oy vey its another shoah!!!

Why don't you just annex the West Bank?

Absolutely nothing can be done by the Palestinians and we all know that is your end-game. Stop Jewing everyone and take it without more (((Jewish tricks))).

I unironically support the Greater Israel plan

So Jews should step their game up and just do it

But we are evacuating the land!..Just like we did in gaza in 2005! Its the balestinan who don't want peace!

>illegal settlement
why don't israelis just change their law so it is legal?

>evacuates a settlement westabank
>proceeds to make another settlement in westbank
>bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38826231
Why? Its neither progression nor regression

They don't "own" the land
It's illegal by "international" law

Because the UN is butthurt about it.

Palestine is still given some recognition due to all the Arab and Muslim nations supporting them

>Where were you when Bibi turned out to be a lefty guy?
In the distant past

hey israel I looked a a map of the peoples who were travel banned and it's literally all niggers
like nig nig nigger nigger super duper nigger

Hey, my fellow hooked nose having friend.
Can you tell me how you guys deal with "black Jews" in Israel? Do you give them welfare and treat them as equal? I heard Soros is trying to fuck you guys as well. Also, what do you think of Africans saying that they are the real Jews in general? Is it talked about in the Jewish community?

Don't evict, just settle it all and move all the palestinians to syria

Palestinians are the same as Jews genetically.

Just lock up the men and breed the women, brainwash them to be good little submissive Jewess waifus for the greater Israel state lmao

why can't the jews just build up into the sky like ricegooks do

You should've kept it all. The Arabs got uppity and you conquered it. That's how this works.

tall buildings are good targets for Muslims, I thought an American would be aware of this

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
based black hebrews
>THE HOLOCAUST WAS A DAMN JOKE
>HEIL HITLER
>HEIL HITLER
>CRY WHITE BOI

This, just massacre the whole bunch. The EU might be a bit pissed, but nobody in Europe would go to war over a bunch of dead Palestinians, especially Germany because of the 6 gorillion.

Israel sits on stolen land. And if the U.N. weren't controlled by Zionist puppets they would've glasses that kike rat nest long ago.

Stop stealing land you kikes

Your that stupid?? How can he twist bagatz hands? They are behind all of this.

Also meretz and the left in the opposition deny any aid to those which will be removed because they want to limit Bibi and the current government in order to be able to say that they are incompetent on the upcoming elections.

Should've stabed the nose.

Not the first time that cunt has done some minor theatrics while greenlighting hundreds of more settlements.