Nuke my country pls

nuke my country pls

No.

JUST DO IT!

I agree with Igor here.

You fucknuggets deserve this.

You haven't suffered long enough yet.

You knwo that germans are the jews of Austria right?
Why do you want Austria to suffer?
Germans look like us, talk like us but push marxism and racemixing on the Austrian people.
We have to speak a german dialect to sepperate the (((germans))) from the Austrians.
Just nuke them already.

I bet you don't know a single other able bodied male who thinks like you do...

You ruined Europa again, Hans, this time permanently due to demographics.

Your punishment must be more severe.

>able bodied
kys ableist scum

>t. Bavarian in denial

It's so funny about Germany how Dresden, that got it's civillian population bombed hard by UK and America, has become the unofficial world capital of neo-nazism and all the skinheads regularly hold demonstrations there.

We cannot let such wonderful lads be killed. You guys in Germany should vote your AfD instead of begging to get nuked.

this is so god damn true

Anglos, Anglos everywhere!

im sorry frits

>what could have been

who is this fluid druid?

I wish we could but let's wait another few years when you have about 150 million more mudslimes.

try to hit mine at the same time please

the anglo does he know no stops?

sweden your'e country still exists?

i tought sweden was already lost

No.

You are going to stand up and fight for your fucking people and for your country. You are going to stamp your foot down and tell the world that you will not allow such heinous injustice to destroy the lives of your brethren. You will take to the streets and make it known that the true people of Germany will not back down from what they feel is the right course. You will help save your people from the clutches of an Evil people bent on the destruction of yours.

You will help save Europe, or by all the gods i'll do it for you.

top post

shut the fuck up lmao

t. shitskin who fled his country because he was too much of a little bitch to fight for it.

A friend irl said quite unironically: We should just have english as our national language and rename Sweden into Swedistan.

Not the most original thought I know. But the way he said it. "Just to be done with this shit".

>t. Ahmed

After my cunt pls

Shut the fuck up Hans.
We're here to save your country
Get in here, we're revelling in his Hitlery goodness.

Nuke us first we need to Japan ourselves so we realize that we need a more unified society not composed of leeching Asians and Africans.