Hey Sup Forums, I was wondering if anyone had data concerning Sweden's rape epidemic...

Hey Sup Forums, I was wondering if anyone had data concerning Sweden's rape epidemic? I want to redpill my friends but am having difficulty finding data past 2012.

They haven't released much data after 2012.

I wonder why.

Not gonna lie, former Rapist here. This is fucking hilarious watching the white race crash and burn. But in aIl seriousness we can't let the Aryans get the nuclear codes.

Really makes me think

Isn't the data from pre-2012 relevant to your friends? Do they believe that the rape stats would've done an 180 in the past 4 years?

If they dont accept those stats as relevant, talk about trends and correlations.

I read that Sweden has reports but just didn't release them to the public.

Found the CTR shill! Shut it down!

So you are either muslim or black or both.
Thanks for that identification.

>former rapist
>hilarious watching white race crash and burn
why on earth would a black person browse Sup Forums?

Fpbp

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

40 million dollars and they can't even program a CTR/Blue bot properly.

A chart on sexual assaults 2005-1015
So this ranges from groping in public to rape

Blue = Men
Purple = Women

I personally like how it's only gone up for women

The green line is the whole population by the way

Nice! Thanks Sven! Is there any graphs that show rape going up in response to sand niggers entering the country?

Those reports are hate speech, or something...

Make one yourself, Excel isn't hard

they stopped recording the races of the perps and criminals of rape etc after 2012

best way of burying the subject is to stop recording who does it it seems in sweden

SWEDEN YES!

I'll see what I can find

I think it was as early as 2005 actually.

their excuse is basically them doubting a report made today would be much different from the 2005 one.