Cheaper than a wall INVADE MEXICO! Think of the prime real estate

Omg I about came thinking of al that prime waterfront property that is the baja pen and upper mexico.

Just invade and take it. Cheaper than a wall and we can give wetbacks really nice jobs to do maintain a PROPER civilized area instead of shit land.

Not gonna lie, former Mexican here. This is fucking hilarious watching Mexico crash and burn. But in aIl seriousness we can't let you guys get the burrito bowls.

Honestly why not just conquer all the way down to Panama. We already built the canal. That could be our "wall".
It's not like anyone is going to miss those shitty Central American countries anyway.

good idea. and a logical cutoff point.

This violates the NAP.

ok that is funny. 2 points 4 you.

Also, what's his name again?

>we can give wetbacks really nice jobs to do maintain a PROPER civilized area instead of shit land.
False, as long as they survive we'll have problems

no doubt theyd make some underground resistance to fight back, giving hard opposition to any attempt to civilize the place

the only way this is feasible is to genocide the whole population, then we can start anew

and your point is? its called INVASION. aka war. the resulting proprty take is well worth the fight. and face it there isnt going to be much of a fight.

Bad idea, they would be part of the US. Like adding pure water to a pile of shit, you get a muddy bowl of shit water out of it.

I wouldn't mind this, but we'd have to do something with the population that's already there. Most of them (especially in Central America) are undesirables.

Can't even keep niggers on check, just go back to your trap threads kiddo.

Why would we invade? You're a bit silly it seems.

no the mexicans have to leave, then can apply for readmission to work.

think of all that beachfront property to develop!

I also wondered this, just make mexico the 52nd state
>republicans happy because no more illegals
>Mexicans happy because free travel between Mexico and other states
>law abiding citizens happy because now usa can enforce laws in Mexico
>democrats will still complain

after you re apply to work in New Mexicastan

i actually agree with this but not for real estate.
the cartels there are savage like isis and behead fuckers all the time. not only that but think of all the damage the drug trade does to the US economy, not only is all that money leaving the us tax free, the drugs cause utter chaos out on the streets meaning more police, courtrooms and prisons.

If i was us president i would consider the cartels a much bigger threat than isis

only if that means I , er we can buy land under the same rules we enjoy in the usa. None of this national 50 year lease crap. Problem is thee stil a indignant population that sucks. Nope its war, clear em out and only let in a few

Yes because we need more chinks and streetshitters in this continent buying land.

wtf is Mexicastan?

>wanting a failed narco state full of browns to be apart of the usa

>the cartels a much bigger threat than isis
They do cause more violence in America than ISIS does, but it's not ideological violence. Americans tends to not care as much about common violence as we do about ideological violence.

>a part of = together
>apart from = separate

>triggered over hypothetical scenarios
>jumps to an unrelated topic to deflect
>mexican intellectuals

Cause we need casus bell. Shit libs would be unhappy about it and Conservatives don't want to absorb any more spics into our pop

I've been ranting about his for ages. I want my chunk of Baja or Sonora. We need to invade comrades. Mexico has some nice land.