I have to go to London next week. Really not looking forward to it...

I have to go to London next week. Really not looking forward to it. Can some britbong please enlighten me on where to NOT go?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_London#Boroughs
torontolife.com/city/mixie-me/
dalstonmercury.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/dalstons-black-students-are-not-black-enough-university-lecturers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Can some britbong please enlighten me on where to NOT go?
London

Luton. The place is literally war of civilisations.

Half of the town is ultra-conservative Muslim, while the other half is white working class of the EDL which all votes UKIP and BNP.

DO NOT go there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_London#Boroughs

That list looks depressing. I actually have to go to Southwark, work related. How fucked up is that place?

don't go any further east than Hoxton
don't go anywhere further north than Chalk Farm
don't go anywhere further south than Richmond upon Thames / North Southwark
don't go anywhere further west than Hammersmith

Call it by it's correct name my mongol brother - Londonistan

Shit mate, Southwark, Lambeth, Elephant and Castle is some of the worst.

Just don't go to Whitechapel.

Stay away from South London entirely and anywhere ending in -den like Willesden, Harlsden etc. Also fuck Hackney and Tower Hamlets.

>Can some britbong please englighten me on where to NOT go

Well London for a start.

>don't go anywhere further north than Chalk Farm
Finchley seemed ok when I was there last year.

DO NOT GO TO LONDON

can confirm.
all of london is a shithole mate.
are you here for work?

you'll go to a few nice bars and all will be fine etc.
it takes a few weeks for it to hit you

You will need to wear a Burqa so you don't draw attention to yourself. Look at the floor at all times, don't make eye contact with anybody in the street. Every few steps quietly praise Allah. If someone speaks to you in Arabic you say loudly and clearly "Takbīr" bow your head slightly as you back away making sure you stay facing them until they turn away from you. Bring a prayer mat with you as well as you will have to kneel down and pray to Mecca 5 times a day.
If you do all this you should have an agreeable stay in our Caliphate.

Assalaamu 'Alaikum brother.

Give east London a miss.

Stay away from Edgeware Road.

East London is pretty fucking trash
.t leaf who went to london

>I have to go to London next week.

Horrible place.

t. Lived there for a year

>I have to go to London next week. Really not looking forward to it. Can some britbong please enlighten me on where to NOT go?

Lewishman

Redding

Slough

Islington

Chinatown

Clapham

All of it

UK Muslim ban when?

Lodon is ruled by a muslim it is everything you need to know.

peckham

soho

west end after dark

brixton#tower hamlets

Just don't go.

It is a shithole.

Worst city in the western world.

>Redding
>Slough

Not in London paddy

This is pretty good advice from that user.
SW15 master race reporting.

If you want some excitement, ask to be taken to the East London Mosque in Whitechapel.

it's pretty Frum round there

London here.

I'm about 20 minutes from Big Bong. Stay as near as the river as possible basically, nuless you're in the West End then you're free to go wherever you like without worry.

Where abouts in Southwark? I live and work there.

enjoy being the only white person in miles. Im not even joking.

depford green

romford

any major train station

heathrow

the m25

JUST don't go

It is a shitty shitty place full of shitty shitty people

this

He's probably visiting the shard or blue-fin.

>>Redding
>>Slough
>Not in London paddy

Yes but it was worth the extra caution because they are fucking terrible

Just stay in open roads and where there's a lot of people as a general guideline

Main central london isn't that bad either, you'll be fine unless you like starting shit

Agreed. Also Nottingham and Northampton are full of spades.

Nottingham is probably the most dangerous place in the UK, I've loved in London for 17 years including in Tower Hamlets and the worst I've ever seen was in Nottingham. People start shooting there at the drop of a hat (black drugs gangs).

>Can some britbong please enlighten me on where to NOT go

London

what about Sutton? opening business there soon

>lived in London for 17 years

Are you wealthy?

>Another polack lives in SW15

>do not go there

sounds to me like he should go and join the UKIP side

What part of town do these gangs hang out?

>40% of england's muslims
>every single britbongposter claims that only london is muslim

ally, I...

Essex

Hey Chinatown was alright last time I went.

Also Soho, avoid Soho

>Chalk Farm
>Finch(ley)

I laughed because those are two of the most crime/nigger ridden places in Toronto and also happen to be at the north end of the city.

I don't live in Toronto anymore.

>Birmingham
>Pronounced Birmingam

>Leicestershire
>Pronounced Lesstersheer

Chinatown and Islington are fine

Pretty much everyone in this thread is meming to absurd levels.

I lived in London for years, aside from very specific areas it's like 90% white, reasonably safe and pleasant.

It's all relative. A cupboard you can touch all 4 walls of costs £100K here and incurs about £1200 council tax.

Soho is Chinatown. I went there last Saturday and an old Chinese woman standing in the street asked if I wanted a massage. Ruined my night, very depressing to see that kind of thing.

You're fucked, but good luck anyway.

stay as central as possible and it will be okay, avoid east london at all costs

torontolife.com/city/mixie-me/

It was filmed in South East London, Thamesmead. Have a "drive" around there on Google Streetview, see if you can spot any of the Droogs.

You're retarded.

London is 40% White British now. Frogs, Boers and Nazis aside, it's largely a Slavic, Arabic and African city.

Most of east London is now predominantly white, gentrified and full of hipsters.

Dalston went from 90% Africans to 90% white hipsters in the space of 5 years or so.

>Very specific areas.

Your forgot numerous. Very numerous specific areas.

Gross. Infantalizing true degeneracy.

Even the surroundings are cucked, saw this like 2 months ago in front of the National Gallery

Tower Hamlets and the next borough along are 90% non-white-british now. The rest is more mixed, but overall 44% of London is white british.

It would be interesting to see a breakdown by street actually to see if such a thing as a white street exists.

Yes look at all these hordes of subhumans, I think I spot a whole arab and even one oriental.

This is not true. I went there a few weeks ago and I was the only white one there.

Lester-sure?
Or
Lester-shire?

Everywhere, it's gone.
London has fallen isn't a meme.

Hello semi-rare

>poor people are forced to stay out of the center cause it's unaffordable
>this forces them to deal with the pakis, jamaicans and more pakis on a daily basis
>they still voted remain

I've been there twice and it's a shithole,like Paris,Berlin and most western european big cities

OK, exactly which one of you is responsible for this:

dalstonmercury.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/dalstons-black-students-are-not-black-enough-university-lecturers/

I was there about a month ago and kingsland road was literally 90% white hipsters. Maybe it's the time of day.

>Oxford Street

I bet it was a cheese festival or something anyway. Some areas (Primrose Hill etc) are mostly white, but step outside the nice areas and it's council blocks full of Africans and suburbs full of arabs.

I have lived in 7 different addresses here in 3 years and have only recently lived with my first British person. Not a lie. And the Turks I lived with moved two more Turks in without asking (they shared one room) and the Mongolian woman I lived with did the same.

Seriously, mate. Don't go to London.

We don't go there anymore.

First one m8.

Nevermind muslims actually - where can I go in London without seeing a single vegan?

Pic related is the present and future of L O N D O N

Enjoy it while it lasts

R A R E
A
R
E

>Nevermind muslims
You wouldn't say that if your country was full of muzzie

The last place I lived in London I was the only British person out of 10 or so, but we were all white.

I live in Lewisham. I'd say don't come here but there's no chance you would be passing this way, there's fuck all to see really. Just stick to central London, it's expensive but there's actually shit to see and do.

Try to find the white

I eat a vegan diet though I like to think I'm not degenerate. I understand why people might hate "vegans" since they're often loud, emotional SJWS, but some (perhaps many!) of us are vegans due to logical and ethical considerations. But to answer your question, avoid Camden and Shoreditch.

First post best post.

I always wondered how whites can exist in those areas. Do you have an anxiety attack every time you go to the corner shop? Have you been robbed?

>out of 10 or so

You live in a squat or something m9?

Not even at the Shoreditch end m8 you cheeky wanker.

Now see if you can find a honkey in this pic-related from outside Dalston Kingland station.

3 in my flat, a family of poles in the downstairs flat and some kind of eastern euros in the top flat.

>I've been there twice and it's a shithole,like Paris,Berlin and most western european big cities

Paris is nicer than London by far know both well.

I have lived in majority non-white areas and as long as you keep to yourself you're fine, but it sucks only hearing other languages when you're out and about, or worse hearing English being spoken only by old people who have grown up in the area and will soon be dead.

I've never been mugged but I think black people look at me on the street and know I have very little to lose and that I'm perhaps mentally unstable enough to fight back.

Disgusting. A line has clearly been crossed with all the slavs flooding in.

>I live in Lewisham.

Its a fucking shithole user be honest

even going to tescos you have those fuckwit nation of islam freaks in tuxes screaming.

full of black hair extension shops and poverty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London

Head towards the white

>Do you have an anxiety attack every time you go to the corner shop? Have you been robbed?

Gated apartment complexes with private security and pin pads.

There's actually quite a few whites where I live, mostly slavic, but there's a growing number of middle-class whites moving into south-east London in general. Becoming quite gentrified. All the blacks are confined to council housing, you just give the estates a wide berth if you're going anywhere at night around here.

Yeah, I've been robbed but only once when I was 14.

london isn't so bad just a bunch of pussy liberals, whatever you do don't go to the midlands.

>london isn't so bad

Like many places in the UK but London is the worst unles syou start beinging places like toxteth in Liverpool into comparison.

Londoners are fucking horrible.

Even the accent makes my skin itch.

Any London Anons here notice how black people tend to be far more likely to just drop their rubbish on the floor without guilt?

I can't count the number of times I've walked behind some black person eating fried chicken from a box only to to just throw it on the floor when they're finished. The first time I saw it I was shocked, now I just expect it.

Also places like Burnley, Blackburn, Leicester, Birmingham, Slough, Luton will be majority non-white British within a decade.

That and spitting. Always find thick wads of phlegm splattered all over the pavement in any place with a large concentration of them.

That's not an Arab.

They were never taught otherwise, they almost never had a father figure growing up and showing any weakness or kindness is a death sentence from other blacks.

added to collection thanks

What is it then?

Also, many of them either talk very loud on the phone on the bus, or just talk / sing to themselves in public. I've read somewhere that schizophrenia is especially prevalent among poor blacks and I'm really not surprised.

I wonder if more riots will break out in the city again.