Is Psychology redpilled?

If it is all pseudo-scientific garbage, why bother funding it and giving it academic credibility?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because its an easy job that pays doctor money with only requirement being a bachelors degree.

Why would the marxists in power stop funding their most useful weapon?

as a teenager, on my list of ''psychotic'' delusions were ''believes in a jewish conspiracy called 'ZOG'.", ''believes non-white races are not humans.'', and just shit like that

Psychology is a Jewish trick

(((psychology)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The same reason all pseudoscientific garbage throughout history prospered
Money, deceit, and easy explanations sought by the public all trump reality without explicit irrefutable evidence to the contrary

Why do you say that? Is it because you want to have sex with your mother you filthy goy?

I shouldn't have revealed my power level to every at school and all the ''doctors'' but I felt like some kind of martyr trying to redpill everyone

One of the pretty blonde woman doctors when I was in the mental hospital for ''hate crimes'' was very nice to me and said that she ''doesnt think I'm crazy'' and helped me get out though

The red pill on psychology is contained within Battlefield Earth

No because by psycologists understanding I would be a paranoid schizophrenic for not adhering to the (((consensus)))

Whenever someone brings up something against the narrative, what is the response?
Not "you're wrong, you are misinformed"
Not "why do you think things so contrary to what I think"

Just, "you're crazy, what a conspiracy nut"

Psychology is a tool designed to censor wrong think.

Haha, whenever someone admits to believing freud it just means that they think wanting to fuck your mother is normal
Shows how delusional and fucked in the head they are

>t. dogfucker

The pharmaceutical industry is controlled by kikes

The pharmaceutical industry is controlled by kikes
Drugs are trash

Obviously human beings can think. Studying how human beings think is called psychology. Certain theories or methods may be more or less accurate, but to doubt psychology entirely as a field of research is retarded.

I think he is /ourguy/

>If correct the record has no effect why bother funding it
I wonder too

>If it is all pseudo-scientific garbage, why bother funding it and giving it academic credibility?
Literally Jews.

The Soviets used it as an excuse to lock people up for "political schizophrenia". And as long as Goyim take it seriously it lets Despots do stuff like this while maintaining an air of legitimacy. Psychology is why every single human emotion and thought has a "disorder" attached to it. And the Psychologists get to rake in cash from the government to conduct "research" and some most certainly get kickbacks from Big Pharma for prescribing all sorts of expensive medications to help treat the "disorders" none of which has any real science behind it.

Watched them all except the last 2, will watch them soon. Thank you for sharing :)

Psychology is redpilled. But open to exploitation.
Psychiatry is "the giver".

It has real potential for being very useful. Unfortunately it's also very easy to be used as a subversion tool to destroy the West, which is what it often gets used for. Vice is redefined as virtue, and virtue as vice, through psychological magic. Psychologists claim that being a cuck is the secret to a happy marriage, that cheating is good for relationships, and people who want monogamy are broken in the mind and "controlling" and such. The murderous criminal is redefined as a helpless victim who was "forced" into it as much as someone held a gun to his head, whilst his victim? Secretly deserved it in some way.

Legit, old school psychology is fairly useful and redpilled if not taken too concrete seriously. For example, feminine and masculine role models for children is better than two fags or skanks raising the kids.

Also, studying psychology helps when dealing with people and when life gives you shit, it is pretty easy to get fucked up in the head while doing it though. One shouldn't make up too much reasons for others' behavior or why they themselves have mental problems. It is pretty hard to be objective when dealing with your own shit.

>The Soviets used it as an excuse to lock people up for "political schizophrenia".

Holy fuck, they really did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

Imagine being thrown in the loony bin for voicing incorrect opinions. Imagine some batshit SJW being in charge of what is mental illness and what isn't.

(((psychology)))

Yes, Jung is based as fuck. I am reading archetypes and the collective unconscious at the moment, it should be required reading along with everything else he wrote.
I can't wait to finish so i can start on his works on alchemy and then the red book

Now go watch Flip Flappers, it is literally Jung and Freud the anime with magic lesbians

No, it witchdoctor tier bluepill garbage. Many of today's mental illnesses can be explained by environmental factors.

Can you give recommendations on Jung? Which book should I read and where to find one?

Start with man and his symbols, it was a book written late in his life for the general public so its easy to read compared to a lot of his stuff.

Here is a magnet link with his complete works in an ebook format
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a25becf90999999150da2ebd3f50ef8a5b2ff609&dn=Collected+Works+of+C.+G.+Jung+-+Kindle+&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

This torrent has a copy of the book I mentioned
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:30691a2b11d975ae967e6c52e1d5dbdc8fa748f7&dn=Carl+Gustav+Jung+-+Collected+Works+%5BStudy+Pack%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

That anime was a huge waste of time. go kill yourself.

>everything that is too difficult for an inbred moron like me to understand is some kind of jewish sorcery

just look at this fine, fine line up of retards and have a good, hearty laugh.

Which is exactly why they aren't in charge, dipshit. The only influence they've had is in causing massive rape scares. They only picked up the mantle of PC. Lifted it off of 1990s conservitards who couldn't live up to their self proclaimed holiness.

And here you are, reacting out of blind fear over the encroaching thing you're pretty sure is there. It could be rape culture, it could be sjw authoritarianism, or it could be (((the entire medical consensus)))

Thing is, you're retarded no matter which it is.

Those are actually delusions