Indian makes a good post against Trumptards

>Indian makes a good post against Trumptards
>wow you almost made me have to debate your points but i saw your flag and can now just say POO IN LOO xD
Why is this allowed?

Your thread, your """country""", your opinion.

F

wtf you on about m8 Portugal is whiter than you

Why think when we can just meme?

>trying to have a debate on this board
Yeah, you deserve everything that happens to you.

desu I just made fun of poo in loo's in the are we the bad guys thread

Todays report (short period outside during work hours): a 2:10 ratio of whites.

Indeed. This board doesn't have debates anymore. Its just one stream of shitposting after another.

there are no good points against trump, poortugal

>implying highly insecure peabrained Drumpfucks are capable of having a calm and rational debate

POO

Show me Punjab's point and I will make an even better counterpoint.

Also, must be nice to be irrelevant in the information age.

shut up brazil

I can literally redpill everyone on why Iran is based and Aryan and all I would get is "A FUCKING TREE"

Why does pol have to display flags again? It's so unfair

>It's unfair that a Lebanese intellectual is treated poorly!

Just use a VPN if you're so upset about being a fucking tree.

But in all honesty, no Iran is not based and Aryan. You're the superior sand niggers, but you are not based and Aryan. If the Middle East were like Europe you'd be western eastern slavs and Afghanistan is the eastern part of eastern europe.

if not for the fact that 95% of your country is a literal shit street you'd be half decent.

Because Sup Forums doesn't exist for debate anymore.

It exists to circle jerk with other like-minded individuals, engage in spectacular feats of mental gymnastics regarding Donald J. Trump and cry about how much liberal propaganda there is an how stupid people are for being swept up by it instead of thinking for themselves, all the while creating, sharing and disseminating right wing propaganda on the constant.

You've come to the wrong board friend.

Welcome to Sup Forums I guess.

>Indian makes a good post against Trumptards
Theres ur problem ma8ey, it is literally impossible to stump the trump

If not for the fact that your country got analraped by Russia and divided in 3, you wouldn't even be known by the 10% of people who don't mistake you for the namesake US state

It takes few words to speak the truth, just because Sup Forums figured it out and employs brevity doesn't mean it's a circle jerk you retard. Once all the areas on the map are explored then it's charted, the truths supported here are objective, if you think otherwise you're as blind as a bat.

Weak bants, but still.Touché

>only the niggers have positive names

Hi Jamal, you gigantic homosexual

This board has never been the place for intellectual discussions.
I'm just here for the chuckles and to balance out all the liberal news reporting i'm getting from the MSM.

>Sup Forums holds a monopoly on the truth
>Sup Forums isn't a circle jerk

You have to be over 18 to post here lad.

You wouldn't know what rationality is if we didn't colonize you, shitskin. Go back to burning widows and scraping shit please.

>flag
Ahahahahaha

I think it's fairly likely that at least 20% of this board is under 18 years old.