(((Martin Schulz)))

When you thought Merkel was bad... This is going to be the next german chancellor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bPqaqGJ5Js&t=1m3s
zentralratdjuden.de/de/article/5921.gedenken-an-die-schoa-wichtiger-denn-je.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is actually a very smart thought of him. This way Jews know that Germans and their well-being is very important to them.

spread this meme muslims will hate him and cucky germans will to because of the 6 billon

Who could be behind this post?

Mandatory video: youtube.com/watch?v=0bPqaqGJ5Js&t=1m3s
01:03 enable auto translate and enjoy.

>rephrasing of the 14 words
>it's OK when we do it, goyim

Are there any patriotics germans left? Any at all?

no

They're globalists now.

That's what i thought

I just read an article on Drudge about this guy. His platform is to fix inequality, and to me that means give more money to shit skins. Can any germanon clarify this?

Yeah that's what he intends to do basically. He is an EU kike that should be enough to figure out how much of a refugee lover he is.

Yes. With this we can repay our missdeeds and the holocaust.

Hi Mr Schulz how ya doin

I'm not Schulz. We must elect him if we ever want to repay our debts too the Allies for sparing us, with this both the eternal Yankee and the Jew will be pleased.

Holy shit, he's excessively pro Israel?!! He must be stopped!

What about Muhammed? Don't you want to repay your debts to him? You must be islamophobic

Trump is alright, Israel isn't the problem, diaspora Jews are.

No, I pray 6 times a day at the local Mosque.
Im a good boy.

I thought Germany killed all the Jews in Germany? What's going on here?

How long are you faggots gonna feel sorry for? Jesus Christ your country is dying and all you guys can do is sit there and go look how nice we've become! We would never destroy Europe again! Flash forward 25 years and your state is a caliphate along with Sweden squeezing Europe into oblivion, destroying thousands of years of progress ushering in a new much worse dark ages with no hope of escape

Is that you, Friedmann?

Good goy

You should get some kind of award Hans. Very good goy.

t. Swedish Jew

T..Thanks.

How is it not a problem that we have to pay hundreds of millions for them every year.
And that we have to pay millions to the palastine people to make up for the mess Israel makes with all the money we pay.

If I didn't know better I would even go as far as to say they are related.
Also NO, not the next chancellor.

Well who is? Is it Merkel again? Either way you are fucked.

U.S. Sup Forumsfags are all unemployed autists and your sarcasm will not be appreciated here.
But you're okay, Germanbro.
You're okay.

It's not their fault, our Politicians decided to fund Palestine and the Holocaust Survivors.
Thanks Burgerbro, at least someone with brain.

Yes, Merkel. All of Europe is fucked.

I really dont know.
I hate EU

HAHAHAHAH. Why don't you vote AFD? Why are you so cucked? Even fucking Sweden has afd? What is wrong with Germany? Think about it you have more white guilt than SWEDEN.

I vote AfD, and he probably too, but it wont make a difference Finbro the populace is brainwashed.

And of course the constant shilling of "Zentralrat der Juden" is unrelated.

>Zentralrat der Juden
zentralratdjuden.de/de/article/5921.gedenken-an-die-schoa-wichtiger-denn-je.html
TOP KEK. Okay I take it back.
>It's not their fault, our Politicians decided to fund Palestine and the Holocaust Survivors.

Couldn't care less. Voting doesn't influence my surroundings, we do.

Say it with me germany

>Herr Fuhrer Dr. Juden Martin Schulz

Even after the Berlin Christmas market attack? Nobody has woken up because of it? You truly are fucked.

protip: they didn't.

Herr Fuhrer Dr. Juden Martin Schulz
Yeah, some woke up but mostly only those directly involved. We're probably fucked.

It's what Sup Forums needed to start redpilling normies about jews

of course you're fucked, your country has laws against waking up, you wake up you get fined and re-educated

Nah. If he becomes chancellor you will do what is necessary won't you?

Herr Fuhrer Dr. Juden Martin Schulz

Normies will love him

I...If you send ammo and a gund I might.
Remember Bundespolizei this post is satire and Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>This is going to be the next german chancellor.
Nah, Merkel will win again. There will probably be a CDU and SPD coalition as always.

There is just no way that the SPD gets more votes than CDU, people are far too brainwashed into thinking what Merkel does is best. The only reason this EU kike is candidate is because no one else wanted to run since his party will loose anyway and losing is often the end of your political career.

bump

Yeah, a few. I'd say around 14-25% but it's hard to tell. Still sad times to live in.

>where are they, what are they doing. Tell me where the parteifeind is, cuck

Do you miss him?

We need him more than ever, this is just like the Weimar Republic with Berlin again the degenerate shithole it was back then.

I wonder what he was thinking in his last moments as soviet troops raped and pillaged their way to the capital.

Well you'd guess he would be pretty sad and angry when that happened. Unfortunate end to the war. Giving soviets half of Europe and nationalism demonized to this day.

Doesn't matter. And even if AfD got 20-25% the change wouldn't be life saving. Demographic reality is already there and nobody is willing to deport millions of people. And AfD is starting to cuck just like FN. Only anti Euro and EU, shitting on national-conservative and pro-white members. Worthless.

>Thinking this guy has a chance

Yes, goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.