Why Are White Societies the Only Ones That Promote Individualism and Free Thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPf9AqYDpH8
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/pcn.12157/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2711771/
youtube.com/watch?v=2w5eLDVf4QY
youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs
hrlibrary.umn.edu/education/thucydides.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because subhumans lack the capacity for abstract thought, especially niggers.

Indian societies exist too m8

As Jordan Peterson says. The divine induvidual. Its a christian thing.

And maybe some genetics. Asians are more inclined towards begin collectivist genetically.

>White societies are the only ones that promote individualism and free thought
>posts pictures of Nazis and says "because niggers"

lol

>Asians are more inclined towards begin collectivist genetically
Even Japs?

>It's a christian thing
That's where you're wrong kiddo

youtube.com/watch?v=BPf9AqYDpH8

We are the only ones dumb enough to let people have free thought. Just look at lefties and women, it was a massive mistake

Christian values.

>rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
>Culture–gene coevolution of individualism–collectivism and the serotonin transporter gene

There are two versions of the serotonin transporter (SERT) gene; the Long version and Short version. The long version produces more of the SERT protein, which grabs serotonin and takes it into the neuron where it's metabolized.

So;

L = High SERT = Low Serotonin,
S = Low SERT = High Serotonin.

High serotonin is correlated with social anxiety and hyposexuality. China has the highest frequency of the Short version on Earth. In Europe, about half of the population has the Short version. Only half the European population is individualist.

Liberals are people who carry collectivist genes - they want to genocide us and destroy genetic diversity.

No, he's right - liberals aren't the descendents of the people who made the west what it is. Christianity is the creation of those with the Long version of SERT.

Low serotonin levels are correlated with depression, OCD, body dysmorphic disorder, autism, schizophrenia, hypersexuality, transsexuality, and many other diseases.

Liberals are obsessed with morality and being right, and will side with niggers against poor, white transsexuals. Liberal, collectivist arguments are emotional - 'it should be like this!' People who act or speak wrong are condemned.

Blacks also have higher rates of ADHD, which is caused by low serotonin. A single allele of the tyrosine hydroxylase gene accounts for 20 IQ points;

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/pcn.12157/full

Niggers are stupid and collectivist. Asians are smart and collectivist. Liberals are like niggers, and conservatives are smart and individualist.

We'll win because we won't let ourselves be controlled by mockery, and we can build Orion drives and everyone else can't.

I want to have a whole bunch of little, smart, individualist redheads. Designer children when?

>Blacks also have higher rates of ADHD, which is caused by low serotonin

Oops - i meant 'low dopamine.'

>women are people who carry collectivist genes

Fixed for accuracy.

Who even wears those dumb hats after years of mockery?

You mean, are white societies the only ones that destroy themselves with liberalism?

Probably not.

Absolutely correct.

Classical liberalism is not Christian--in fact, it was anti-Christian and meant to throw off the "shackles" of Christian boundaries.

hitler was pretty progressive with destroying the real root of everyone´s problems.

antisemitism is gone and in few years german is gone too coz they don´t do anything about the real problem anymore which is the jewish bankers and media overlords brainwashing ppl into liberalist anarchy

only one party benefits from dividing non-jewish races into hating each other with social engineering through owned media

Actually, women have higher SERT levels;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2711771/
>Healthy women have higher 5-HT transporter availability in the diencephalon and brainstem compared to men
>Women have higher 5-HT1A receptor numbers than men in certain brain regions (70), a finding that has been both confirmed (71) and unsubstantiated (72) in previous postmortem studies

A major part of the brain stem is the striatum, which translates peripherial nerve signals to central nerve signals. The serotonergic neurons often function as gates for the dopaminergic neurons, and women get rid of the serotonin faster than men. So, women are individualist - they basically created the consumer product industry, and keep consumerism going.

Women also have higher dopamine;

>Dopaminergic function is also enhanced in women. DA is important for reward processes including the reinforcing effects of most drugs of abuse, and has been implicated in a variety of neuropsychiatric disorders including Parkinson’s Disease, which is more prevalent in men than women

Young women supported Clinton less than young men.

I do not accept the ethnic argument about Jews. Jews that accept baptism and convert are no longer Jews. That was how the Church handled the JQ for over a thousand years.

It generally worked, except in certain times and places like Spain.

"Jew" is a negative identity, a theological construct, of a Semite that has rejected Logos, or the Son of God. This is how St. Paul can say (attached) in Thessalonians and be ethnically Jewish himself.

Because of their rejection of Logos (the divine order and rationale of universe, incarnated into Jesus Christ), they have a tradition of fomenting revolution throughout history. Which is why atheistic and Talmudic Jews are the most progressive and seek to destroy the other races.

Each ethnic group has certain positive and negative attributes, certainly. Yet, when ethnos receives Logos, a common bond in devotion is formed. This is why in Christ, there is no Jew or Gentile.

you are gonna have to free those slaves if you want to be considered first world
>three years left before 2020

>in christ there is no jew
wtf i like jesus now

Hahaha. Made me chuckle.

Followed up with such a philosophical response, "lol", effectively proving my point. I'm sorry it enrages you to be part of the subhuman class. Go lust after superior white girls while your race gets slowly bleached into non existence.

See, this I can get on board with (being Christian myself).

I don't hate jews. I've known many 'jewish' Christians.

youtube.com/watch?v=2w5eLDVf4QY

and

"goy guide to world history"

for more information on this Christian view of the JQ.

I can't youtube on a military computer kek, but I'll try to check it out later.

I have mixed feelings about jews. I don't buy into the whole holocaust was a hoax thing, although the numbers might be off. People have been trying to fuck up the jews for centuries, and in return the jews have schemed and conspired to get ahead of it.

I do believe in a globalist elite, but I think that simplifying it down to 'the joos' is stupid. The elite are from many races, and they're defined by amoral tactics and goals, not race.

I love how actually the opposite of this picture is the case.

But, you can't fall into the Protestant doctrine of "grace destroys nature."

Just because someone accepts Christ, becomes baptized, and becomes Christian doesn't mean that his nature will be destroyed--like Luther said, shit covered with snow.

A drug addict who wants to reform his life, converts, receives baptism, etc... will still have the wound of addiction which can only be healed with prayer and penance.

A Jew doesn't necessarily cease thinking like a Jew just because they accept Christ and receive baptism. I'm speaking to the inherent culture of Jewish thought and revolutionary tendencies passed on generation to generation, not some inherent problem with their DNA. The latter argument is simply ridiculous.

Not white (((liberals))) though

because were the only one who know how to think for ourselves.

Individualism originated from germanic tribes where combat was fought as individuals.

Nope.
Only america during the 18th and 19th centuries.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs

Yeah, but you hates liberals.

Interesting, I feel the same way about gays that want to be Christians.

There is a gay pastor in the states who accepts that he is attracted to men, and as such decided to be celibate for life. He fights against his urges, and is a practicing Christian.

The same applies to us all though.

" I am myself indifferent honest; but yet I could accuse me of such things that it were better my mother had not borne me."

I am a protestant, and I don't believe that grace destroying nature is taught, at least not in the denominations I have experienced.

t. Presbyterian traditionalist

Yes. I have a parent who practiced a sodomite lifestyle for some time.

They are now celibate but struggle daily with it. Grace builds on nature, never destroys it.

It's usually not presented in that phrase.. it is also sometimes called "cheap grace".

Religion is a cancer. Religion is the motivation behind all of the hate and disagreements in our world. If nobody believed in religion, the world would be a better place. If you are religious, you are contributing to a culture of hate.

you assume DNA and culture isn't linked... especially with an inbred group like the jews.

liberals are a consequence of free thought
the hatred of liberals is a consequence of liberals trying to oppress free thought

he is a true christian then, I respect people like that. Probably according to his faith he is given a test from God and he fights for God every day. So rare to have a faggot that doesn't indulge in his urges.

Any proof at all?

Correlation is not causation. How familiar are you memetics? (Actual memetics, not the modern use of the word on the internet)

My guess? Because we're the only ones where everything else doesn't fall apart when one guy goes and does his own thing on his own time. We manage to find out what's valuable about his unique course of study or field of pursuit and incorporate it into whatever concept of societal benefit we're operating under.

We also don't hesitate to string up the people among us who constantly demonstrate that their personal endeavors are not beneficial to the group, but selfish and destructive.

No one wants to admit this but the brutality of the middle ages was an inadvertant eugenics program that made Western Europeans very good at operating as a single corporal entity without an awful lot of oversight or legislation.

Shitskins are centuries behind in this regard and its just as cruel to force them to live among us as it is to force us to live among them.

Liberalism is the only system where a "conservative" can be a morally degenerate sodomite but be fiscally "conservative".

It is a completely contradictory system which allows individuals to construct their own realities around themselves; even to the point of creating God according to their own liking (theological liberalism, e.g. protestantism).

That's unfortunate.

Funny enough, last Sunday my pastor preached on Romans 6. He taught the opposite of cheap grace.

Yes it must be very difficult.
That's my current take on homosexuals.
They exist, but if they want to be Christians they must disavow and fight against their nature.

Just like it's my nature to do bad things.

All sins are equal in the eyes of God. Theirs just happens to be sexual.

That's great. Maybe it's more of a Southern American/Baptist thing now-a-days. I see it often.

>all sins are equal
Not quite, jesus names unforgivable sins in the NT

Disagree with you there, man.
>All sins are equal in the eyes of God.

1 John 5:16-17

[16] He that knoweth his brother to sin a sin which is not to death, let him ask, and life shall be given to him, who sinneth not to death. There is a sin unto death: for that I say not that any man ask. [17] All iniquity is sin. And there is a sin unto death.

St. John identifies two types of sin, or as the Church puts it, mortal and venial. One kills the life of grace in the soul (unto death), one stifles it.

We are also judged accordingly to our deeds, this works to the supreme justice of God. Some will be judged more harshly than others for various sins.

Ecclesiasticus 35:24
Till he have rendered to men according to their deeds: and according to the works of Adam, and according to his presumption

Presbyterians are pretty great. Some structure and tradition to the service, but a relevant message.

Do they still teach a strict predestination?

>posts pictures of nazi
>free thought

Nazis were no better than the communist when it came to individualism. people are just cannon fodder for the greater good.

When I say equal, I say that all result in distance from God.

Homosexuality is called an abomination for example, because it goes counter to the natural order God created.

However remember the verse

"nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners shall inherit the Kingdom of God."

Yes some sins are against the body, or against the Church, but ANY sin renders us incapable of entering heaven, thus requiring the Grace of God.

It's in the theory of the confession of the faith, but I wouldn't say you hear about it on a regular basis.

Man has become great through constant struggle, through constant peace he shall become weak.

Sadly we're stupid like that.

I gotcha.

Constant struggle within himself. But allowing himself to take the burden of someone else egoism, he himself is nothing but their property.

Are you Catholic?

Yeah, convert from paganism, raised protestant, son of a pastor.

Free speech makes us seem enlightened while at the same time gives us a pass for hate or something...

im catholic, want to have sex now?

>Mirari Vos, Gregory XVI, 1832

15. Here We must include that harmful and never sufficiently denounced freedom to publish any writings whatever and disseminate them to the people, which some dare to demand and promote with so great a clamor. We are horrified to see what monstrous doctrines and prodigious errors are disseminated far and wide in countless books, pamphlets, and other writings which, though small in weight, are very great in malice. We are in tears at the abuse which proceeds from them over the face of the earth. Some are so carried away that they contentiously assert that the flock of errors arising from them is sufficiently compensated by the publication of some book which defends religion and truth. Every law condemns deliberately doing evil simply because there is some hope that good may result. Is there any sane man who would say poison ought to be distributed, sold publicly, stored, and even drunk because some antidote is available and those who use it may be snatched from death again and again?

>Christianity is the creation of those with the Long version of SERT.

For 5-HTTLPR, the short allele is found in about 70-80% of East Asians, 40-50% of Europeans, and just 10-30% of Africans and African Americans.

You just praised niggers.

It's unique to our culture. Dating back over 2500 years of western civ to the ancient greeks on down the line.

No. I'm not Catholic. Also I'm married.

I've seen much of this world, it's dark, cold and ruthless.

The west is the light.

I grew up both Baptist and then Pentecostal. When met my wife we shopped for churches, landed on Presbyterian and really liked it for the structure. Our current church has a kick ass pastor who really cares, and has outstanding sermons. He even decried abortion in a recent sermon, which you almost don't see anymore.

Don't be a bigot. It is 2030 now!

I hear ya. I grew up Pentecostal.

After my conversion, I couldn't stand the limp-wristed liturgy of the New Mass (created after second vatican council, 1969) and generally the culture-war-avoiding sermons/homilies of the priests that offer the New Mass.

Wife and I found a traditional priest and the traditional Mass and haven't looked back. Holds no punches. We'll never attend the New Mass again if we can avoid it.

Niggers also have low dopamine. They're stupid and individualistic.

Also, the paper I cited included almost no African counties. India and Turkey are both closer to China than Europe. I think niggers actually have the Short allele, predominantly.

damn Hanz, you are very perceptive

Don't think I could ever be Pentecostal again. Too much 'feels'.
I'm all for the works of the Holy Spirit, but one must be careful to preserve some reverence.

Yes, definitely. It is emotionalism. They equate subjective feelings with the movement of the Holy Ghost.

There is very little difference between a "Christian rock worship concert" and a secular rock concert. The crowd will experience the same energy of getting pumped up. When the feeling of excitement wears off, it's almost as if they need another emotional fix. Equating religiousity with emotional stimulation is dangerous and subject to diabolical influence.

>ancient greeks
>individualistic
Memetastic

Couldn't agree more. As Christians we shouldn't try to stimulate our emotions with great melodies or guitar riffs, but attempt to connect with God.

Personally, I go to church, but I connect with God more deeply when I am in out in the woods or hiking a mountain. In fact, nature is where I refound my faith.

There's also something effeminate about Pentecostal worship. Have you noticed that with the men? The women generally run the household.

I hear ya man. With me, it's more with a private rosary.

I was too young to make calls on that sort of matter haha.

It's been a while since I've been to a Pentecostal church. There is a large one near my house, they seem ok and nice, and they're certainly doing brisk business, so good for them.

That said, I prefer worshiping in peace.

So high serotonin is a bad thing?

Ah. There's a huge Pentecostal presence where I live. Young Pentecostal guys sport skinny jeans, adult men are extremely effeminate, and their wives obviously wear the pants.

Perhaps its just a Southern American phenomenon, then. Or maybe something's up with the community here, ha. Anyway they are generally nice people.

My theory is it is another example of lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vevendi. The law of prayer determines the law of belief determines the law of life. How you pray determines the way you believe, which ultimately determines how you live your life.

White Conservative societies*
Liberals promote the exact opposite.

>Young Pentecostal guys sport skinny jeans, adult men are extremely effeminate, and their wives obviously wear the pants.

That could be said of many current denominations though. Many of them do not preach true gospel anymore. I've heard sermons that read exactly like a self help book, with little to no mention of grace, or attempts to convict us of our sins.

IMO you shouldn't walk out of a sermon feeling good about yourself.

Because whites are the only ones stupid enough to believe that a society with those ideals is capable of sustaining itself without being invaded.

Can't disagree with you.

Its just a way for the church to appeal to young people and bring in the crowds.
As far as i know its a gimmick that worked so well other deniminations are copying it

Yeah I believe that's a part of it.

Unfortunately, it's a mile wide and an inch deep. An emotional conversion is rarely a conversion that lasts in daily practice.

Reminder that Greeks were the original individualists and free thinkers, and it has nothing to do with your silly Christianity which contributes more to social cohesion than any individuality.
Have any of you neckbeard Christian geneticists ever read this?
hrlibrary.umn.edu/education/thucydides.html

> Our form of government does not enter into rivalry with the institutions of others. Our government does not copy our neighbors', but is an example to them. It is true that we are called a democracy, for the administration is in the hands of the many and not of the few. But while there exists equal justice to all and alike in their private disputes, the claim of excellence is also recognized; and when a citizen is in any way distinguished, he is preferred to the public service, not as a matter of privilege, but as the reward of merit. Neither is poverty an obstacle, but a man may benefit his country whatever the obscurity of his condition. There is no exclusiveness in our public life, and in our private business we are not suspicious of one another, nor angry with our neighbor if he does what he likes; we do not put on sour looks at him which, though harmless, are not pleasant. ...we are prevented from doing wrong by respect for the authorities and for the laws, having a particular regard to those which are ordained for the protection of the injured as well as those unwritten laws which bring upon the transgressor of them the reprobation of the general sentiment.
>...For we are lovers of the beautiful in our tastes and our strength lies, in our opinion, not in deliberation and discussion, but that knowledge which is gained by discussion preparatory to action. For we have a peculiar power of thinking before we act, and of acting, too, whereas other men are courageous from ignorance but hesitate upon reflection....

This is the first known statement of what looks like the US' ideology.

>Nazis
>free thought

stormniggers are fucking retarded

Like i said it seems to work, those charismatix churches are huge.
But its not just the singing and stuff, thats just the surface. The community aspects are there too, like home fellowships and stuff. Its not strictly doctrinal, but home fellowships is something the early christians did

They held Mass in homes because they were being murdered by pagans and Jews.

They rarely had any books of the New Testament Scriptures, so most of the Scriptures that people knew, they knew it from oral tradition. An entire community may have one or two books, and some contested against other communities what books were inspired. This was settled at the Council of Rome in 382AD, again at Synod of Hippo in 393AD, and reaffirmed at Council of Carthage in 419.

"House churches" consisted of group prayer and Mass when a priest was available.

Democracy wasnt universal and never meant to be, only for those who were given the right.
In any case greek democracy was a failure

Well yes the reasons were different but the fact is that small groups getting together in peoples houses is less popular since mobile phones and internet, but people respond to it same as last time

Yeah, one thing that gets lost in suburbia hell.

The community aspect is there yes.

But if you don't preach God's word with conviction in mind, it's just that, a community.

Many of those churches are social clubs. That is essentially the purpose they serve.

>being this bluepilled

Liberalism is a mental disease.

By the way, isn't this the same woman that said a million dead Iraqi children was worth the Iraq war? Yeah.

there are four types of jews

1: the religious, orthodox jews. a filthy tribe of its own race, religion, culture, law, food, clothes, language,... filled with hatred towards goys, paranoia, a nation within a nation.

prototype: Chief Rabbi Ovadia Yosef.

>Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel...Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat… That is why gentiles were created.

2: the progressive jew. though secularized, filled with a burning desire for (((progress))) and (((justice))), degenerate, pushing diversity and immorality. follows reformed judaism.

Prototype: Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman,...

3: the zionist. not particularly religious, but filled with ideology and a feeling of belonging, destiny. moderately social conservative. scheming, lobbying and fighting for Israel is his holy mission. he does not care for anyone or anything but for israel.

prototype: Theodor Herzl.

4: the capitalist
the individualistic, egoistic, corrupt and greedy jew. filed with only one, desire, to fill his pockets. he does not care how he scams, lobbies, practices nepotism, breaks the law, if only he can get his hands on shekels.

prototype: Bernie Madoff

all these have in common an indestructible bond of hybrid religion/race. they will scheme, lobby, trick, fight, subvert, from whatever angle they can. they are in an eternal war with the nations, and try everything they can, wether they realize it or not, to enslave everyone goy on earth.