I think it's somewhat humorous the Canada mosque story was buried by liberals

When the found out a muslim was among the suspects and now everyone's too confused by the story to give a shit
>b-but there was this French kid in Canada who likes a website with a frog that is now the prime suspect in the Muslim Canadian massacre of more Mus---
>This is weird, what else is on?
Kek..humans

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/mohamed-belkhadir-khadir-quebec-mosque-shooter-shooting-morroco-dead-death-bissonnette-canada-terrorism-who-is-family-wife-girlfriend/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
globalnews.ca/news/3215653/quebec-city-mosque-shooting-despite-strict-canadian-laws-illegal-guns-still-within-reach/?sf53557747=1
youtube.com/watch?v=eW9w8szNlys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They released the Muslim dude and are saying he's a witness

And becuse they played so touch and go and gave such conflicting reports they blew the window that anyone would believe it or give a shit

trudeau is dangerously smart
he knows he got lucky with this being a white shooter when probabilities suggest otherwise
the next time when it is really a refugee
he can use the "can it, i didn't do it when it was for me card"

>Trudeau is dangerously smart
Don't make me laugh. Gerald Butts is dangerously smart; Trudeau is just his puppet on a string

" The two arrested by police were identified by The Associated Press as Mohamed el Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette. It was later reported by La Presse that the name of the latter is actually Mohammed Belkhadir — not Mohamed Khadir as it was first reported by numerous outlets."
" But police in Quebec noted that following the investigation Belkhadir is now “considered a witness” and all potential charges against him have been dropped."
heavy.com/news/2017/01/mohamed-belkhadir-khadir-quebec-mosque-shooter-shooting-morroco-dead-death-bissonnette-canada-terrorism-who-is-family-wife-girlfriend/
Awkward in a way

So why did the witnesses say it was two masked shooters?

that is not untrue to be precise,but it is not the truth

But in the end... People are still talking about it, and the Marocain guy was just an escapee

So.
What's changed?

The mosque set up CCTV cameras due to a prior incident (Pig head left on their door step).

Where's the footage?

The part that blew it for me, is how some small town kid had access to a fully automatic rifle which is banned in Canada..

Canada has some pretty competent border security and customs agents are pretty diligent towards shit like that.... I don't get it.

3 masked shooters yelling allahu ackbar

>inb4 all cctv mysteriously not working that day

It was a failed false flag.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Nobody gives a fuck about it that's why the story died. Muslims are a cancer on society and even moderate liberals see this. The only people who like Muslims are commies and young people and yes they're for refugees as are some conservatives only under the implications that they'll leave after Syria is safe again. No one in their right mind wants millions of foreigners to move here forever.

Kind of like the 3 gas masks the orange haired guy brought to the theater.

>read story in newspaper
>witness said there was 2 shooters
>check online
>number of shooters keep going up and down with a moroccan suspect
>now media says it's a whitey lone wolf from the extreme right who follows Trump and Marine Le Pen on goybook

Me neither, he doesn't seem like the guy who has the connections, but I suppose it IS possible to get an AK even in canada if you really wanted to...

MSM have been saying it was a semi-suto rifle that looked like an AK. Still it's easy to get full-autos in Canada and funny enough half of them don't even get smuggled from the US.

And now they're only blaming the gun
globalnews.ca/news/3215653/quebec-city-mosque-shooting-despite-strict-canadian-laws-illegal-guns-still-within-reach/?sf53557747=1

Not to mention a suspect "called up and said he was sorry" TEN MINUTES after.

Fucking Canada

>LOL GUIZE HOW DOES I INTO FALSE FLAG TO BLAME THE ALT-RIGHT?
>I AM NEW WITH TEH FALSE FLAGGINGS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING

Oh Canada. So lol. Get on our level. Ask our FBI how to make homegrown terrorists.

There were 2 masked men yelling Alahu Akbar. The other guy was Muslim. 12 hrs passed before they came to consensus that it was only the "white boy" They are hiding the fact that a Muslim was involved because it would look bad and goes against their agenda

Halal!

you Think CSIS is watch us leaf that come to this site now ? I would imagine they are monitoring Sup Forums very closely right now !

They never identified the firearms used. You'd think they'd use the opportunity to go after gun owners because it was A FUCKING WHITE MALE but there's almost no information which lends to the idea that the Liberals are covering something up.

If Trudeau is, then that must make Congolese people fucking geniuses

I get the feeling we will know once the RCMP finish their investigation .

I remember another two shooters

SAUCE

wtf is chris-chan doing there'

CHRIS CHAN WORKS WITH SAM HYDE?!?!

fucking kek

He's on his love quest hahahahaha

This, it's all about Mr Big (rcmp entrapment programs).

>witness
Witness me that

I've developed a fetish for wanting to run train on Muslim qt's.
Do I have a problem with Conquest?

>YFW they would likely get disowned by their family

You're a pervert with a degradation fetish

>Tfw no QT Muslim gf to westernize with my dick

>this guy

You're a moron or a sheep.

Holy Shit, I would love that.
We could ruin Islam, one trashbag at a time.

No, I am a proud Muslim who loves and respect women.

we need sauce here breh

I remember that, they were dropped right under the buildings camera so no footage.

Ohh.
I'm going to fuck all of the women in your family.

>2 friends in common

Who took this?

*shrug*

c-can I watch?

That is a very good question.

I bet money it shows two shooters.

how dare you talk about that topic! I was shaking with anger and fear at my uncle's funeral, he collapsed mostly due to structural failure, because the orange haired guy was just too intense.

youtube.com/watch?v=eW9w8szNlys

Yeah, I can teach you a few things.
Just remember the rules
Our shit doesn't touch and I get to nut wherever I want.

out of all of the things the guy likes and follows on facebook, trump and le penn are the only two remotely right leaning.

defiling one scarfhead at a time. you know what happen if Sharia found out about this.

It's actually a great idea. Second we hear about it. We flood the news with so much misinformation that it never gets out

not even scabs on those wounds. no bruising. that's days of healing (where applicable)