Born too early for colonization of Mars by American Empire

Born too early for colonization of Mars by American Empire
Born too late for killing real commies
Born just in time to see Palestine completely disappear

Other urls found in this thread:

google.dk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.altours-bg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Balkans_Map1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.altours-bg.com/our-tours/customized-tours/balkan-adventures/&h=476&w=690&tbnid=oGwthOAepO7IGM:&vet=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=199&docid=MmRB6L14jbtCTM&itg=1&client=firefox-b&usg=__g0EkRHTfchpnASpmSpl7ow1MGHI=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk4vzirO_RAhXHC5oKHXlzCPIQ_B0IczAK&ei=BxGSWKTDOMeX6AT55qGQDw#h=476&imgrc=oGwthOAepO7IGM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=199&vet=1&w=690
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Praise Kek

Lol, classic Croat fascist scum. Too bad we didn't have the approval of UN to smite your ass in 91'

Enjoy living in a made up country, consisting of a made up people, because unlike you Palestinians are ethnically real, Croats are just catholic Serbs that refuse to admit it

Best timeline ever

Damn son

I guess you can be greatest ally too

>Croats are just catholic Serbs that refuse

Don't they speak a different language

Half croatian half serbian here. Living and studying history in serbia. And from what i learned croats and serbs are 2 different south slav tribes that came to balkans where croats accepted catholic influence of the west where serbs remained orthodox

It's the same language, for the last 200 years it was called Serbo-Croatian , but Croat fags decided to declare it's different. The difference is like British and American, a few words are different but everything is the same.

The same goes for Bosnian and Montenegrin the same language, but faggots want "muh independence" and declare that it's different

A few months ago, some Croat fags living in Serbia sued the country because "schools don't allow Croat children to study Croat language", a few schools had to adopt a new subject "Croatian language" , where the same teacher teaches you the same thing but this time it's called Croatian. Fucking retards

True, but throughout the history we were all usually indistinguishable and considered the same people - Yugoslavs, which we are
Fucking Serbian/Croatian/Bosniak and Montenegrin nationalist fascist scum tore us apart

fuck off retard
kajkavian is slovene

> because unlike you Palestinians are ethnically real
Not for much longer.

Lmao why though

What's so good about wiping an entire country out even if it's filled with mudslimes

A dialect spoken by literally none and is a weird mixture of Serbo-Croat and Slovene. Only reason it exists is because the people in that region started blending together. In all regions of Croatia, the big majority speaks Serbo-Croat

Croats are a proud and handsome Mediterranean people with an equally handsome land. What the fuck is serbia? Your people live in squalor and your race is pathetic

Thank god based Jews regularly massacre mudslimes. More pictures plz.

>Fucking Serbian/Croatian/Bosniak and Montenegrin nationalist fascist scum tore us apart
you remember the time under Tito?

bruh... they're the same fucking people, Baltid Slavs. They're virtually indistinguishable.

>balestine will disappear
it never existed to begin with my man

>Israel is literally a Jewish extremist terror group,that is supported by the west.

>If they didn't have west support they would have gone full Isis

O fuck off, we are literally the same people, if you came to Yugoslavia during 70s, the difference would be hard to find culturally, religiously and by language . The only reason we appear different is because ultra nationalists are giving their best int fabricating fake national identity

>Serbia = didn't exist for 100 years until it reappeared in 2006
>Croatia = Country that didn't exist before 1992
>Montenegro = country that appeared independent only during wars and crisis but was usually in unity with Serbia, Croatia

All of the ex-Yu countries lived in unity with same people, this that is happening now is pure fabrication

True

fuck off turk rapebaby
we are PURE slovenes and you serbocoratian retards are trying your hard effort to destroy us, but guess waht
it aint gonna work you balkan scum

>it never existed to begin with my man
so, the Old Testament, and therefore The Thora, lies?

k den

there is no balestine in the torah my man

a few less terrorists in 10 years. good job

You're the same scum that I am and you just don't want to admit it.
Croatians =/= Slovenes

The only people that are different from Serb-Croats in Yugoslavia were Slovenes and Macedonians, and even their differences are really small. Even though both Slovene and Macedonian are different they are so similar to Serbo-Croat that we can speak without problems. I spent a few weeks as an intern in Slovenia, a few months in Croatia, my family comes from Bosnia and Montenegro, best friend is Kosovar and I have cousins in Macedonia and never had any problems with language and people since WE ARE THE FUCKING SAME PEOPLE THAT SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE

I thought this thread was about palestine but everyone's just talking about Croatia... rip

nice blog faggot

кoји ти кypaц бpaтe

cвe јe тo иcтинa aл нeћeш oвe peтapдe никaд yбeдити

a кaкo мoжeш пoдpжaвaти мycлимaнe aкa пaлecтинy нe кaпиpaм

the lands of Palestine, not the 'country of Palestine with the people who identify as Palestinians'

its like pretending the gas huffing aborigines were 'australians'.

is Slovenia not Balkan anymore?

Don't use children and women as meat shields , these muscunts do that shit all the time.

read it again, Schlomo, and after that you can sit and wonder who the Philistines were, and how come Palestine is called Al Philitine, in Arabic.

it's all in your own, holy book, mate. The Promised Land, Eretz Israel, was inhabited even when the first Hebrews set foot upon it aeons ago, by the Canaan and the Philistines.

How can Palestine disappear if it never existed in the first place?

You are people from surrounding muslim countries, there's no such thing as palestine, also stop using kids as meat shields.

Ma нe пoдpжaвaм ни јeднe ни дpyгe, и Плaecтинa и Изpaeл cy двa гoвнeтa кoјa ceдe нa мeдитepaнy. Aли aкo пpизивaш иcтpeбљeњe читaвoг нapoдa, бeз oбзиpa кoликo "пpимитивaн" oн биo , oндa cи фaшиcтa кoгa тpeбa oбecити . Хpвaтcкa фaшиcтичкa гoвнa cy иcтo тaкo пoкyшaли нac дa иcтpeбe 41", тe aкo cмaтpaш дa тpeбa иcтpeбити пaлecтинцe иcтo cи гoвнo кao и Хpвaт кoји јe пoкyшao дa иcтpeби нac

Cмpт фaшизмy, cлoбoдa нapoдy !

should have genocided them after '49, schlomo, you would have gotten away with it cos of your still fresh "muh 6 gorillion" pity-points

had you done so they wouldnt be the headache they are now

>too bad you didn't give the place you live in a nation-state name guys, that means it belongs to us because we named it something

typical American.

Palestinian civilian?? Imlying they aren't all terrorists

Jesus Serbia calm down.

no and it never ever ever ever ever ever ever was

kurvo komunistička odjebi

Exactly, Abos are barely human , huff petrol and drink meth all day long, make the shit restricted in their areas and they smuggle it in any way .

It is Balkan, they're just richer, more progressive and advanced than the rest of us. The Balkans should look up to them

.. oh, and where did the Jews come from?

Europe.

>no and it never ever ever ever ever ever ever was
b-but..
google.dk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.altours-bg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Balkans_Map1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.altours-bg.com/our-tours/customized-tours/balkan-adventures/&h=476&w=690&tbnid=oGwthOAepO7IGM:&vet=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=199&docid=MmRB6L14jbtCTM&itg=1&client=firefox-b&usg=__g0EkRHTfchpnASpmSpl7ow1MGHI=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk4vzirO_RAhXHC5oKHXlzCPIQ_B0IczAK&ei=BxGSWKTDOMeX6AT55qGQDw#h=476&imgrc=oGwthOAepO7IGM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=199&vet=1&w=690

>Хpвaтcкa фaшиcтичкa гoвнa cy иcтo тaкo пoкyшaли нac дa иcтpeбe 41

Ne brini slijedi vam prilika za revanš uskoro.

>drink meth

Kad se opet vratimo, tucaćete kamennje fašisti na Golom Otoku. Uživajte dotad

The Jews today are like 1/10 semetic and 9/10 random European or Arab

Most of yall niggaz are too young to remember this.

>born to late to explore the world
>born to early to explore the space
>born in time to see USA going for civil war 2 and their end

feels gOOD

I literally own that car right now

I been rolling special snowflake digs all fucking day.
>be me
>be special

Yep and Israel will continue , if you all could all congregate in the area surrounding mecca so it can be dealt with via nuclear fire leaving a glass crater that'd be great.
If every muslim could do that , then there'd be more peace in the world.

ne bute vi nikaj pičke svi imate devedeset let
jedva razmeš i moj panonski dijalekt slovenskog a kam bi kranjce debilu mutavi

Serbians are the dindus of Europe, don't try to engage them.

Are you shitting me?

>ignorant europeans make utter bullshit
being under balkaner subhuman occupation for years doesnt make you one

metholated spirits, paint thinner.

There will be no civil war, and if the liberals actually get off their smartphones and try to secede they will completely fail and it will be hilarious

Literally the only good thing to come out of your hellhole is Nikola Tesla and he abandoned your ass for our nation.

>What's so good about wiping an entire country out even if it's filled with mudslimes
you answered yourself, Ahmed

what ever, as long as chaos breaks out, Yellowstone is fine too

It has to be every muslim country, and a New gas chamber program for the rest infesting white nations.

The only chaos they could ever cause is burning a car or two and tipping over a trash can then lighting it on fire, they are so weak and brainwashed they cannot use firearms for the life of them

yeah but... Slovenia lies within the Balkan Peninsula. Can't deny that.
ah, ok. Sounds brutal.

For real, the factory stopped production of Yugo's only in the mid 2000's, I own the 2002 model

why dont the Palestinians just leave? i mean bomb me once, shame on me, but if i just keep living there, especially with your children, even when you know theres bombs falling, wtf are you doing, why not sort it out from somewhere else.

The only solution to ridding the Islamic shit stain on sacred Europe is to create a fourth Reich and driving them out with force

shame on you* actually

>Balkan sub human occupation
>Are the same people as everyone else on the Balkans

I don't get it, who is occupying who here ? Are the Croats occupying them selves, or were the Serbs occupying them before Croats even existed ?

Palestinians are the niggers of the Middle East. The rest of the Arab World doesn't really care about them or helping them, they just like using them to harass Israel.

Americafag stay out of this, it's none of your businesses and you know nothing about the history of the region. Stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong

That's actually pretty hartbreaking.
If only Jordan would take them in. Palestinians are ethnically the same as Jords. Let the merchants have their little desert shithole ffs

someone save this for when we're studying the downfall and transformation of germany into germistan

Why can't you Slavs get along, you are all brothers by blood, unite so you can save Europe from the new Ottoman Empire

The butt hurt is real, both figuratively and literally. (From gay sex)

Saved that pic for future trolling

>Palestinians are the niggers are the Middle East
WRONG.
I have met lots of fair-haired/eyed palis.
Yemenis an Saudis are the niggers of the Middle East

>let israel stomp all over palestine
>they keep asking for military aid even though there's no reason for it anymore
>we tell them no
>then the protectionist USA trade policies kick in

pottery

And it's actually an OK car. There are plenty of parts to find in the region cheaply, and the car is so simple that anyone can fix it. I own it for two years and so far my gas gauge died (which I replaced for 2$) and I got one flat tire, runs smoothly and spends little gas

>nu/pol/ is a kike loving infested shithole due to trump sloganeering
The JIDF did a really good job with the malleable low IQ racists in this shitpit in less than a couple of years

For some reason I can't post my pic depicting the crypto kike that donald trump is, looks like they're already shilling on the image upload system as well

no it doesnt balkans start from river kupa, sava and dunav
serbs (used to) and croats and hungarians are ocuppying rightful slovene land of pannonia and flooding us with subhuman immigrants from bosnia and asia

I mean in terms of attitude.

>Palestinians are the niggers of the Middle East.
It's the other way around, I never heard of HAMAS attacking Europe.

Would rather take a pack of rabid dogs than a balestinian my man

>Born too late for killing real commiesBorn just in time to see Palestine completely disappear

Yeah, as Jews disappeared by Hitler...

>Palestinians are ethnically real
Palestinians are ethnically Arab invaders. The "Palestinian nationality" is completely made up. Your Muslimbrown cousins were nowhere near the only group living in Palestine, so they don't get to bear the title of "Palestinians".

Probably because their ancestors raped a couple slavs, Palestinians need to be wiped out

Exactly.

Well I am trying, and there are people in all countries that are for unification, good relations and so on. But the nationalist like that scum above, the fascist, and the kleptocrat politicians keep dividing us. Remember we lived in harmony for 30-40 years until the "Buthcer of the Balkan" trio came along, Milosevic - Ultra Nationalist Serb, Tudjman - Fascist Corat, and Izetbegovic - Radical muslim + Milo - Montenegrin thief . They tore the countries apart and they started the nationalism thing

You mean their ancestor were raped white female sex slaves and Arab muslims.
gotcha

I know that feel merchant. Palis literally ruined us during the civil war. We've never properly thanked you for helping Christian Falangists

that feel when me uncle went to lebanon as soldier they greeted them as liberators

>forced to leave by degenerate decadent city living pedophiliac faggot civilization based in the single biggest city of the time (equivalent of todays west/east coast degeneracy)
>after years of hard work and fighting come back to reclaim their land
>see a bunch of gipsy-like vermin infesting it
siding with palestinians is literally like siding with rats who came to your house while you were away
tudjman milosevic and the gang are all communists
91' war was a communist clan war

im just saying, when fighter jets start flying over berlin, throwing bombs on everyone, im outa here, especially if i had children.

Dude, just confront it. It's ok to admit you're not perfect. You're the same as I am and we all live in made up countries
>If you define Balkans geographically = Slovenia and Croatia alre in the Balkan
>If you define it culturally = Slo and Cro are in the Balkans
>If you defined it by language = Slo and Cro are in the Balkans
You get the point