LEAKED DOCUMENT CONFIRMS EU WILL BEND THE KNEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/eu-reaches-mobile-roaming-deal/?utm_content=buffer4ae8f
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/isis-ryan-lock-kurds-british-man-shot-himself-hostage-a7556361.html
bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2017/01/31/trump-immigration-ban-could-jeopardize-20-billion.html
archive.is/2IcHq
youtube.com/watch?v=twS1tZSDtxk
youtube.com/watch?v=3YmdXh7IR5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Globalists just keep on losing boys.

Was this honestly ever in question?

It would take the entire world to put us down if we saw fit to fuck you.

Cooperating is the only sane option.

Post the doc faggot.

meanwhile:
politico.eu/article/eu-reaches-mobile-roaming-deal/?utm_content=buffer4ae8f
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/isis-ryan-lock-kurds-british-man-shot-himself-hostage-a7556361.html
bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2017/01/31/trump-immigration-ban-could-jeopardize-20-billion.html

YEEEEES FREE SOUTHERN EUROPE.

Don't have it.

Here's the article:

archive.is/2IcHq

Guardian on suicide watch.

There were some voices in the EU that wanted to make the Brexit painful for Britain, but it was never an actual option, because the bosses in industry and banking, who are the true masters of the EU bureaucrat cucks, will never ever allow this, because a painful Brexit would hurt their wallets, this is why the EU is such a shitshow btw, it's run like a business, not like a country, maximizing profit stands above anything, this is why shitskins are allowed to stream in, this is why the media gets censored more and more, or rather paid to shill or stfu, this is why voting seems pointless and this is why spending cuts always hit the poorest and those who don't really have a lobby, this corruption is destroying an entire continent. FUCK the EU, I hope Trump kills it good.

Feels good to beat goymany again.

We may not have our empire but it doesn't mean we won't have back. EU knows This. Piss us off and our Queen will have to get her empire back. Watch out leafs, Aussies, poos (India), New Zealand, even you burgers. We're coming!

Why is this surprising?

'the banks will leave' has always been a gigantic meme

>Article that says Brexit will hurt UK more
>Fuck the liberal propaganda media!

>Article that says Brexit will hurt EU more
>I KNEW IT HAHAHA

Nobody knows yet what will happen, everything else is propaganda.

The thing is, the EU elite is going to try to make this hurt as much as possible, at the expense of both EU countries and the UK. Don't you understand? Their livelihood is based on the EU project, if countries get the impression they can leave, the whole EU will fall apart in a few years. They would rather crash the economies of the UK and the EU than create a deal that benefits both sides.

>what is the difference between leaked documents and an OP-ED

It's time to give up, Germany

You lost again, multicultural leftist Reich version 4.0 is a total failure before it even got off the ground.

Globalism BTFO

The EU destroys the economies of Europe merely by existing (except Germany's economy since they run the EU)

>the EU elite
they are nothing compared to the bankers and multinational corps, they will do as they are told

There were leaked documents about the British government tearing each other apart because nobody knew how to even start with Brexit work and that massive amount of additional offices in the government was required to get it done.
Quo bono?

That would be politics, not something that makes economic sense.

There are plenty of very wealthy people and groups who will stop them from doing that if playing politics in this way loses them money

Well done, well done.

youtube.com/watch?v=twS1tZSDtxk

Mark my words, Germany will start another world war over this.

Germany Great Depression 2: Electric Boogaloo

>(((London))) ... (((Banks)))

Kek... funny how you Bongos said they don't represent the British people before the Brexit and now its the backbone of your country

Blah blah blah. Shut up stupid britisher. You can't do shit. Get back in line.

We can help you with your very black problem

So what do you think is going to happen when the EU falls apart? Do you think the bankers want that?

And if you do believe that, how do you explain the fact that none of the banking establishments supported Brexit many of them openly opposed it?

Kraut, the source of that article IS the liberal propaganda media.

this presidential election created a whole new news meme
the "leaked" meme
>BOOM LEAKED FOOTAGE SHOWS HUMAN BAT
>BATBOY

>British government tearing each other apart because nobody knew how to even start with Brexit work

Yeah no shit

Almost the entire UK government is full of globalist shills just like the US

They don't care about the trade deficit or ballooning real estate costs, or the credit bubbles, or the declining wages, they just care about pandering to their billionaire donors.

Germany's reliance on private equity funding is one of the main reasons the EU's economy is so shit to begin with

Exactly, that's my point Nigel. This
>I will only agree to articles that fit my prediction on a complicated topic, otherwise its propaganda
attitude is the problem.

God I miss weekly world news

How come they never got blamed for Bush winning against Gore?

Cuck those bureaucrats into submission, Brits.

>“A badly designed final deal would damage both the UK and the other 27 EU member states.

>“The exclusion of the main European financial centre from the internal market could have consequences in terms of jobs and growth in the EU. It is in the interest of EU 27 and the UK to have an open discussion on this point.”

Oh wow, this is complete news to everyone.
At least this thread shows how inept the average Sup Forumstard is in regards to economics and politics.

>And if you do believe that, how do you explain the fact that none of the banking establishments supported Brexit many of them openly opposed it?

Because they favour stability above all else. Now that it's actually happened anyway, the next most stable thing is to keep everything to do with the city as similar as possible rather than have rash political moves that are purely done for retribution

>'leaked' 'report'
Oh yeah sure i'll trust it

>Goymany

kek

Another assmad German globalist

keep the tears coming.

I hate sweden so much

fuck you sven you can't tell me what to do cuck

Anglo alliance when?

Where are the proofs?

And none of that money seems to reach the people.

Rockefellers bend the knee to the Royal family, dumb martsharter

>he doesnt realise anglos are island jews

>goymany
It's funny on it's own, but even funnier in context when you read the posts of some of the krauts itt.

This. Mostly this has just been the worthless fucks in the EU offices spinning their wheels till they come to terms with the fact that they lack any sort of leverage.

The only options they have ever had is either go along with it or just blow up the EU.

I see CNN has returned to its roots.

Not surprised

Your labor needs to pay for Achmed you racist nazi.

It depends what "people" you're talking about

There's plenty of Euro money for Daboubo the 32 year old Eritrean infant who dindu nuffinz.

But there's little money for Hans the evil 8 year old nazi white male from Bavaria who holocausted 60 million jews.

We knew this would be the case. They can talk tough but further destabilizing the EU will just crash it faster.

poor france.

Germanon here. A lot of us are genuinely proud of you for stepping up to this monstrosity the EU has become.

The EU doesn't run things so much as a business; they are well prepared to sacrifice economical and financial security and prosperity for political agenda. Otherwise the euro would have been done away with long ago.

This is why I don't join in the anti-german memeing, I know that it isn't the german people who want to hurt Britain for leaving, just EUrocrats who know that our departure threatens the whole rotten system they have built up.

The German people will soon be free.

>The German people will soon be free.

Every EU thread the majority of Germanons are desperately anti-Brexit and pro-EU. Some of them are based, but the majority are cucked.

krauts are disgusting

Most of them are cucks, but I respect a good poster when I see one.

das right eu cucks

;_)

Mate the fucking Gurdian are posting this. They hate everything about Brexit; they want to see the country fail.

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=3YmdXh7IR5Y

Whoa, I never meant to brag.
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
'Cause I got him where I want him now.
And if you could then you know you would.
'Cause God it just feels so...
It just feels so good.

Imagine if Le Pen wins whilst the UK is in negotiations with the EU.

They'll fucking kill themselves.

Le Pen dislikes UK?

First we crash the EU.

Then we crash Germany. Again.

Make it happen, Bomber Harris.

> when is the next invasion of France scheduled ?

> we will let you conquer France before kicking the shit out of you, for a 3rd time lol

No, she dislikes the EU and it would be a devastating blow for them

As far as remember it is France that pushes "take no hostages" policy towards Brexit. Germany wasnt as hostile as ppl tend to think.

France can push themselves off a cliff for all I care, they are cucks and will suck our cocks for us if we order them too.

all memes aside, dont you think you all brits get too cocky about Brexit?

Wait, Americans are proud of beating a way smaller country with a way smaller population? How about you take on someone equal to you, you faggot?

>Anglo-Saxons kill thousands of other Saxons, the population of Germany the closest related to them.

How? There is no one even close to equal to the US

Russia, China?

Not even close. Russia has nukes but that's really about it. China has numbers and a few nukes but nothing else

Will we ever tire of winning?

100% with you britbongs, fuck that """"union"""" up

They would welcome their queen. Commonwealth 2: Electric Boogaloo

Once on 2ch I came across very interesting simulation concering USA-China war. It was presumed that no nukes no allies scenario would be implemented where only austalian bases would be used. The result was that USA had air domination over see but could not get any foothold on the continent. USA eventually won but only economically as China has no allies.

Bullshit. This is a sign that the libs are finally bending the knee. This is what they do. Print 100 lies, then 1 truth. EU btfo. Fuck the Third Reich 2.0.

Yes, but we won't be able to stop. Winning will be our curse in some weird Monkey's paw fashion.

Kek

this image triggers me into another dimension

That's likely exactly what would happen. Without nukes it's basically impossible for China to directly attack the US meanwhile the US can just park off the coast and bombard them with missiles and planes.

No gibs for you.

How long after that photo did he rape that girl?

>It takes a leaked report to realize refusing to trade with the most important tradepost of the last 1000 years is a bad idea

Why are people so retarded?

Godspeed Britbong, smash the Europhile's globalist dream

Yes, yes, and the SIS said Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons that can reach England in 45 minutes.

Obvious bullshit is obvious.

The biggest front would just be Hainan. Anything that's actually Mainland China is just too risky.

Love some of you Krauts. Some of my best friends are Germans/Austrians that I have met well traveling. You're pretty cool. Some of you, anyway.

Watching the UK press rail so hard against BREXIT made this obvious from the beginning. It's going to be nice to see British God-Prince NIGEL proven right.

Macarthur said that a land war in asia is a catastrophe waiting to happen