The refugee crisis is caused by Denmark

The refugee crisis is caused by Denmark.
They accept hunreds of thousands of sandniggers, just to ship them over to us.

They want to weaken Sweden and take back Skåne.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272488.40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd do the same. You're rightful Danish clay. If they can't have you nobody can.

THE ETERNAL DANE!

Why would Denmark want Skane? It's full of Somalians and shit.

Förrädiska danskjävlar.

True, our border with Germany isn't guarded at all. You can just walk straight across, unless you're the dumb ones that get caught on buses/trains.

just blow up the bridge then sven

it's not even hard if they got same doctrines as we do in norway, there's explosives rigged on all bridges /tunnels /instrascture in norway or allways hidden in a cache in a 5km radius.

doctrines like that was adopted post-ww2

Ah yes just like Spain belongs to the sandstormers eh

You can keep skaane and malmo

They are beyond repair

>Germany
Stop please. We cucked you out if half your country. At we still have our full island.

Why would a bunch of two meters tall men with blond hair and blue eyes would have any problems dealing with a bunch of shitkins? It's something beyond my comprehension.

spain historically have been conquered by the arab world for 1400+ years

so technically speaking, spain is an honorary arab nation because they killed off all the men from south to northern spain and impregnated the women, kidnapped some of the prettier ones back home to the harems.

funfact; muhammad lived when these conquerings started.

if you gonna be all technical, spain does belong to the ottoman empire / arab caliphate

> Sandstormers
I like that

> two meters tall
Overestimating Aryan genetics there a little

But Norway, you don't understand.
That bridge is a feat of engineering, you're just jealous because you don't have any bridges.

How does turning Skane into Skanistan help them exactly?

More like 1,85m

That I can't answer, but they're like jews.
Destroying other countries to make them more powerful

with some luck maybe they'll aquire a comprehensible dialect.

skåne people are essentially inbred-speakers that are impossible to understand.

i had a white college from skåne try issue me commands while working electrics, he looked very defeated once he realized literally nothing he said was understandable

I am 1,84 and I feel like a manlet around danes. I thought you were more or less the same.

My point still stands tho.

I meant netherlanders, not danes

Yeah thanks for the sandniggers fucking pisscross

The Danes think they're giving you what you want because you're so cucked.

Burger shrinks in size because of weight

MAYBE YOU SOULD BUILD A WALL THEN INSTEAD BEING DRUNK ALL THE TIME

And nice Miss Helsinki btw

A fucking sandnigger

They did the same during WWII with the jiouz

Why the fuck would anyone want Sweden?

restore danemark's former glory; the karlmar union must be recreated
t. danskjavlar

Atleast our politicians aren't trying to destroy our culture

Ooh wait

>They want to weaken Sweden and take back Skåne.
>want to

They already have. Your country is terrible and on the brink of utter destruction. Even if you hadn't let the sandniggers in your entire culture would be disregarded in favor of the EU World Order.
You lost either way you poor cucks.

We have that? Thought it was the Swiss.

If only scandinavia would become one great nation

Fuck Finland btw

Burger education

Fuck off Sweden

Norway Denmark bromance stands strong

You can hookup with Finland if you want

yes, there's also caches around entire norway containing AG3 rifles, which heimvernet is instructed to teach civilians how to use incase of invasion.

Reminder that we've had enough of cuckdens shit. Stop shipping niggers over the border to Finland and giving them free train tickets.

I'll leave this here

skania is to denmark what kosovo is to serbia
their rightful land stolen in a jew manner by a land of wild middle eastern primitives

The eternal Swede at it again.

Come now and blame the dane

Hit me with your best shot faggot

>Skåne.
That's a big place.

Yeah take those parts. It's only the middle and upper part that isn't riddled with filth.

Oh look a subhuman who took the joke literally

But do you really want Malmö?

stealing other peoples land is not a joke mohammad

Sorry I can't understand you, you have to speak more clearly.
Danskjävel

they're just going to execute sandniggers so, yeah they do.

For you

dont worry brother, eventually denmark will fall after NATO is disbanded and SD is elected. God bless eternal warlord Jimmie Åkesson, may you beat niggers with pipes for all eternity

Turknigger nobody cares about that land here.

Indbildt taber!

SLET DETTE

speisa.com/.../denmark-at-least-eight-rapes-every-day.html

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272488.40

welcome to the gang Shitmarc, after the 100th rape your only hope of flushing your shitty country is through global warming

Speak English you fucking lego

OP siger Danmark accepterede dem, men vi "ignorerede" dem og lod dem gå gennem landet til Sverige, hvilket var det sted de ville hen uanset hvad.

Take Ahmeds cock out of your mouth Sven.

When war comes, NATO won't be able to understand you.

They're only doing this so they can reconquer Skane when the time comes

lmao

>Is from latvia
>insults sweden for taking in shitty sandnigs
>wont exist for another 25 years since NATO will be gone, and russia will annex shitvia

>they killed off all the men from south to northern spain and impregnated the women

Uh no they didn't.

Majority of people under the Moors were Mozarabs,literally converted Christians,and they were either converted back or expelled after the reconquista

Please Sup Forums help us make this a reality

Skåne?

Knepper dig til du er gul og blå din lille mide!

Because they're guilted by idiotic white women from the day they are born.

*Tries to speak while eating potatoes*
>Knepper dig til du er gul og blå din lille mide!

Fuck af Sverige!

Snälla, hoppas du lär dig simma innan år 2030, för annars är det ju kört för ert lilla lilla land

Denmark with NATO - yeah fuck off sweden fuck with us and you will get booted into the fucking ground

Denmark without NATO - *gets shitty population of less than mentionworthy stomped by the rest of the real world*

Denmark pls, not even part of scandinavian wonderland

The Danes started a war while we were busy with some other shit, and they lost the war so both countries agreed to give 1/3 of Denmark to Sweden.

Stolen =/=Conquered

Malmö is fucked, and it's only getting worse in every major city in Skåne. But since the swedes are pussies it won't get fixed, and the white Swedish men are as good as fucked as well since the Swedish girls don't want them, so they have become the most cucked people on earth.

Well done Sweden.

Denmark today is more or less the fat autistic kid on the internet spitting shit at bullies.
oh

wait

i forgot

Håber du lære at svoemme i en flod af arabisk sperm, inden 2030. :^)

Man kan döda invandrare, man kan inte stoppa vatten från att dränka eran shitty huvudstad xdddd

Blame Germany, they send them through to us. But yes we will reclaim Skåne and deal with YOUR shitskin problems eventually...

ahahahahahahhahahhahaahahhahahhahaha "reclaim" you and what army pölse?

Your country is worst 56%

Du ka da bare la vær med at spræde benene åben for dem, ik osse.

>Why would Denmark want Skane? It's full of Somalians and shit.
Dude. Ilive in a Skåne town. It's like 99% Swedish. (Which sucks because swedes are high functioning retards) The only good thing is that I get to see them cry about the God emperror every day.

I understand Norwegian, but Danish is a mystery to me..

>More like 1,85m
Lol They are all fags with pink hair and mental illnesses. NEETS

som om att Danmark inte kommer få detta problemet

scenario: SD blir valda, alla äckliga feminister lämnar till köpenhamn, efter dom kommer sandnegrarna. dom som stannar blir utkastade av Jimmie "järnrör" åkesson, vi spränger skitbron som av någon anledning befläckar vårt hav, och danmark avlider pga massinvandring

Eew, you live in Skåne? I hope the Danes get you.

And in the process you cucked yourself out of your entire empire.

The whole WEST got cucked by the US, DO NOT FORGET

Europe is such a mess. You're all cucks.

USA is the only best country left now that we have Trump.

We won the planet. Game over, we win.

How? Are you really trying to take credit for killing the empire? Topkek. It was dead long before ww2, Hans.

>yes, there's also caches around entire norway containing AG3 rifles
Dude are you still living in the 90's? Those cashes were removed 2 decades ago. I know because me and some mates were planning to hit one of them. Hells angels actually hit so many of them and sold the weapons to everything from IRA to french mosbters that they caused them to be removed.

And still Swedens best hope is from Skåne.
Or did you forget about Jimmy Åkesson?

4 years.

lol swedes really believe this
long live denmark

you say, as rioters trash the stores of hillarysupporters and as mexicans dig deep af tunnels under your imaginary wall

We take credit for that.

>still no access to arctic ocean

feelsbadman

>I hope the Danes get you.
I'm a Norwegian and lojal Danish subject.

I've heard. Talk to me when we don't have to bail your pathetic arses out because the krauts crashed your economy for the bants.

you did cuck the whole west u retarded american, all these refuges would'nt have been here if u hadn't started so many proxy wars for your masters.

i fucking hate americans, uncultured, retarded, obese, ugly fucking bastards

You threw most of your resources at the war, when you should have spent them on keeping your colonies.

wtf i hate denmark now

The only reason why Burgers have such a huge military budget is because they'll collapse under their debt and will no longer be a superpower, so when the time comes they'll be prepared.