We need another Crusade! Come on brothers!

We need another Crusade! Come on brothers!

MAKE ISTANBUL BYZANTINE AGAIN!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/ThuleanPerspective/
youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurikdynastin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>unironically dying in the name of an ancient kike for a city
why though?

>unironically letting your country turn into a (((atheists))) shithole.

Fuck off Sweden, your country is fucked and we all know why.

Christ-Chan thread.

Konstantinople is the city of the world's desire. We need it back just for the prestige.

Faggot

why are beyaz kizlar so perfect, Sup Forums?

White Secular-European men is the key to
a great future. Sweden should get rid of it's degeneracy right away and join the Crusade againts uncivilized brown and black men.

A future like Atatürk dreamed.

Swallow razor blades, Vänsterpartist.

>your country is fucked
>America

nah I work as a construction worker.

It might've been a few hundred years ago but it really isn't now.
Istanbul is fucking terrible, went there on a holiday back when I was 16 with my family and its poverty ridden and dirty
2/10 would not go again

>dominican republic
so how early did you get up to chimp dance to bass in the morning today?

>orinoiskt sitter och shillar ut för en judisk pasifist religion
du gör mig besviken

who's the aryan qt in your OP m8

That would be so cool if you could tell me. I don't know either.

>År 2017 av våran Herre
>Kan ingenting om Kristendom förutom det (((Varg))) och Konfirmationen lärt honom

Sorgligt!

Whenever a beta asshole talks about a Crusade or a cleansing or whatever I suspect they don't see themselves on the front lines waddling into the breech and getting horribly maimed. I take it the military does that you stay home on Sup Forums and explain to "libtards" how "butthurt" they are.

>Crusade
>Byzantine

That's how we got in this mess in the first place.

Oh how wrong you are my dear leaf.

>jesus med soldater
>negrar i bakgrunden
AHHAHA, trodde kristendomen var redpilled?

How early did you get up to suck on arab dicks today Varg?

Have to swallowed your daily ration of semen to fulfill your odinic vows?

You should see the İzmir girls brother...

Do it yo damn self

>ration of semen to fulfill your odinic vows
hilarious, but that was written by a christian, and there is literally no proof that pagans ate cum.

>Fred mellan länder och deras människor härledd av Guds ljus genom Jesus lärdom
>Meningslösa krig till följd av djuriska instinkter

Välj en och välj noga.

you must have misclicked the website
here you go the real link:
youtube.com/ThuleanPerspective/

no se altere tiguere

TFW no "white" Turkish gf to Christianize.

it had to have been written by a christian, because the retarded snow nigger savages had no written languages until the tribal states were unified in tongue by the translation of the Bible

Snow niggers before christianity were comparable in culture with sub-saharan africans

Deus Vult!

Send in the 13 y/o swedes

SOON..........

ta demasio tarde pa eso compadre, ya se me hincho la verga....

WHAT DID HITLER MEAN BY THIS

Snälla någon, krig och våld är naturligt.
Har du någon gång sett en cuck eller en vänsterpartist gå runt och spöa skiten ur folk?

Vänder du kinden till Ahmed när han catcallar din tjej på stan som din kära profet skulle göra?
Eller tar du verkligen hans fotsteg och går steril hela livet?

not an argument

>because the retarded snow nigger savages had no written languages
so they were retarded for being able to memorate stuff?
please, they did also write down stuff in Runes but as the language of Sweden became latinified because of christianity the knoweledge of the runes became lost and now no one can read them anymore.

>until the tribal states were unified in tongue by the translation of the Bible
Denmark was a kingdom before christianity, Sweden was a kingdom before christianity and guess what?
So was Norway.

>tfw getting ready to join my military officer school and if muh country ever planed to remove Holohols or remove kebab I would join as a private in a heart beat.

No need for that. İzmir girls are secular muslim so they don't give a fuck about religion. You can easily manipulate to convert them.

Russian girls are better-desu!

Do you think I can get a job there? I work in finance in UK, and I am learning turkce on duolingo.

I don't know anything about getting a job for finance but I'm sure you can get somewhere because you can speak English.

It's easier to find a job if you know English in Turkey.

I'm sure it worth trying.

> Runes

Yes, the awesome pagan language that was never used beyond grave stones and magic faggot spells....

>Denmark was a kingdom before christianity, Sweden was a kingdom before christianity and guess what?
So was Norway.

With no written languages, no science, no culture other than hurrr muh magic rocks hurrr muh thor cock hurrrrr

Now that you fools have turned you back on God, you will return to being the retarded cave niggers of the past, worshipping bears, human sacrifice, etc etc...

Or, mouhammed will just rape you out, new race of SandKangs to rule northern europe on part of their arab progenitors.

In the past being blonde was the mark of a slave, when rome and greece where at their ancient cultural peaks, now the arabs will enjoy your servitude

in what though?

can I teach English maybe? I don't want to earn a Turkish salary unless I can have qt gf to have an adventure with

Att bära kläder och tillaga maten du äter är onaturligt, varför gör du då det? Kan edt vara för att det är civiliserat? Hmm.

Eller vill du påstå att krig är någonting bra? Tillför det något eller fungerar det enbart som en devis för att fylla plånboken hos någon?

>Vänder du kinden till

Titta, detta argument igen. Att inte resultera i våld primärt utan att ge chans till eftertanke är redpilled och det civiliserade valet.

Jesus levde hela sitt liv utan synd vilket var nödvändigt för att till slut korsfästas av Judarna och i samma veva rena allas synd. Dvs ingen före eller efter kan leva som Jesus men skall göra sitt yttersta.

Sist men inte minst så gäller endast Jesus lärdom andra Kristna människor. Följer alla människor hans lärdom förgörs synd, dvs begär och illvilja.

Väx nu på dig en aning va.

Bruh! You can teach English even when you are not intermediate. LOL.

But you do have to go to courses for a time to get lisence

Sorry. This.

>Now that you fools have turned you back on God, you will return to being the retarded cave niggers
>cave niggers
>dominican republic
Please, for fucks sake dont call anyone a nigger, youre from the DR. Post your hand with a time stamp if you dare.

>In the past being blonde was the mark of a slave
Augustus was a slave?

If you do have a qt grill be sure to ask her opinion and let her express her feelings freely.

Unlike other girls, Turkish girls like it when men show them respect to their opinions on particular things that interest them.

This was the case with ancient Turks too with Khan's wife having decisions for country's good too. But I'm not gonna get into details.

>be turkey
>get shot in the club

I don't get it. Atheism is bad? How?

Exactly. We have to remove Islam. Long live Kemalism!

There are alot of speculations brother. But I do think it has something to do with TURKEY BEING CLOSE SO CLOSE TO FUCKING SYRIA AND LETTING THOSE BASTARDS IN!

We can switch places if you want.

>Please, for fucks sake dont call anyone a nigger, youre from the DR. Post your hand with a time stamp if you dare.

Let me translate this into something more legible:

"everything to said is true and I cannot refute that so I will just bitch about being called a snow nigger"

This is fucking top zozzle, even the ethiopians had a written language and history, for thousands of years before the germanics...

>Augustus was a slave?

One example out of hundreds of thousands...

In fact, the germanification of rome was one of the leading causes of its fall, because you cucks were so scared of the huns...

All bow to the Father of all Turks.

LONG LIVE KEMALISM!

LONG LIVE TO THE GOD OF TURKS!

/LARP/?

Mustafa Kemal is the God and Enver Pascha is his prophet.

>Kan edt vara för att det är civiliserat
Om det inte var för krig skulle vi inte ha civilisation.
Det skulle inte vara någon användningen, civilisation är för att ha makt.

>Att inte resultera i våld primärt utan att ge chans till eftertanke är redpilled och det civiliserade valet.
Jag tror inte du vet hur muslimer fungerar.
Respekterar dem dig inte eller tror att du är lägre än dem så kommer dem behandlade dig som skit.
Jag blev klar med gymnasiumet förra året och gick till en majoritet utländskt skola.
Muslimer beter sig alltid så, du måste behandlade dem med våld first, eftertanke efteråt.

I wouldn't say it is.

Well, if you're not a nigger post your hand with a timestamp.

also, why do all of you wannabe and med fags always go on about muh ancient civilization.

That was over 1500 years ago and ever since Rome fell, Germanics have ruled supreme in Europe.

dont come here you idiot, it will be worse than syria soon

Checkin you digits senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

>That was over 1500 years ago and ever since Rome fell, Germanics have ruled supreme in Europe.

Nazi germany was based on ancient rome, as was the anglo empire, the two most outstanding historical groups of northern europe.

Germanics only got some distance from southern rule after Martin Luther started up the protestant movement, and gave way to the formation of consistent language for germanics to use and not depend on latin.

We are talking near modern age happenings here my snownigger friend.

We talk about ancient civilizations because we had them, written language is not something new to us, nor is organized society.

Dont claim to be civilized when you turn to your old ways if civilization in of itself is contrary to ancient germanic ways

second armemeian memeocide when?

Russian Jews > Middle East Jews

Also... I might have a jewish girlfriend lol

>Om det inte var för krig skulle vi inte ha civilisation.
Var god utveckla. Det ställningstagandet skulle indikera att civilisation var ett oönskat resultat av krig och således fordrar krig och våld för fortlevnad.

>Muslimer beter sig alltid så
Oja det stämmer. Kan det bero på att de följer en religion som uppviglar våld och synd?

Som Kristen är det min plikt att stå emot falska profeter.

Soon enough...

Where did you find her user

When are you roaches going to genocide the kurds? I have been waiting forever

We met in Greece. She is so qt. My brother Memed, she is also like art and shit. I think she is gonna be your yenge soon.

>Dont claim to be civilized when you turn to your old ways if civilization in of itself is contrary to ancient germanic ways
Do you not realize Rome was not christian under its glory days?
Do you not realzie Rome fell less then 100 years after it converted to christianity
Do you not realize christians burned down Alexandria?

Please, civilization as we know it comes from ancient pagans in Rome and Greece.
So why are you shilling out for christianity then praising ancient Rome?

It will happen user. Don't worry. It'll be worth the wait.

Greek women are dope as fuck. Good job.

>Kan det bero på att de följer en religion som uppviglar våld och synd?
Snälla nån, sandnegrar har alltid varit så.
Albaniska och Bosniska muslimer beter sig som Europeiska kristna.
Betyder etnicitet ingenting för dig eller beror hela din världssyn på din jude bok?

>Som Kristen är det min plikt att stå emot falska profeter.
Vad gör din profet riktig?
Efter allt, Europeer har bott här för 40 tusen år och under hela våran historia har Kristendom varit här för 2000 år, och i våra, skandinaviernas, fall har kristendomen bara varit här för mindre än 1000 år.

I hope so.

No Osman! You got it wrong she is Russian. We just met in Greece.

But yeah Greek woman are hot too.

>Do you not realzie Rome fell less then 100 years after it converted to christianity

Explain the existence of the byzantine empire and the schism that lead to the catholic heretics, rome still stands to this day, technically as a pagan spinoff of christianity..

>Please, civilization as we know it comes from ancient pagans in Rome and Greece.

Not 100% true, as the greeks themselves adopted the concept of written language from the phonecians AKA caananites mentioned in the Bible.

Another good point is that even before greece, the sumerians had written language, which is of a semetic origin and origin of the hebrews (who also had a written language).

>So why are you shilling out for christianity then praising ancient Rome?

Roman catholics would have had the germanics under there thumb the whole time if Luther hadnt translated the Bible, as the anglicans also broke off from their rule and formed english by the KJV bible, norther europe owes their rise from barabrism to the work of christians.

Not to say, that not having a fixed language is such a horrifying thing, but it is comparable with african tribes and village peoples of today.

Even fucking better. But check for aids before doing anything serious.

>Betyder etnicitet ingenting för dig eller beror hela din världssyn på din jude bok?
Det har sin betydelse såklart, när har jag någonsin propagerat för invandring?

>Vad gör din profet riktig?
Eftersom att han uppriktigt sade att begär är en devis för orättvisa och att endast när vi ser bortom lögnen av att ''gräset är grönare'' kan vi växa.

>Europeer har bott här för 40 tusen år
Här uppstår som alltid ett dödläge i denna debatt. Vad finns det för bevis och historiska artifakter ifrån denna tid som på ett värdigt sett speglar den? Bortse ifrån romantiserade versioner av vikingatiden framdrömda efter 1809.

>Explain the existence of the byzantine empire
Ah yes, that same empire that fell because christians sacked it.

>phonecians AKA caananites mentioned in the Bible
They weren't christian either.

>Roman catholics would have had the germanics
The HRE was led by Germanics and they were roman catholic too.

>Not to say, that not having a fixed language is such a horrifying thing
Old norse was a fixed language.
Finnish and Basque which are two languages more or less untouched by christianity are very very very complex.

>Det har sin betydelse såklart
Det låter inte som det när du skyller på att sandnegrar beter sig som djur för deras religion och inte deras etnicitet.

>Vad finns det för bevis och historiska artifakter ifrån denna tid som på ett värdigt sett speglar den?
Antika Grekland or Rom är väldigt bra exempel.
Inte för att prata om hur Svenskar styrde över Ryssland under asatron.

>Ah yes, that same empire that fell because christians sacked it.

Again, I have to reiterate that catholics are neopagans that have no regard for the teachings of Christ. Most of their rituals and teachings are philosophical and based off pagan rites.

Even their exorcism is of babylonian origin

>They weren't christian either.

Of course they werent, they were an prechristians, but since they had written language, many of the southern mediterranean nations still had monotheistic text, like the Book of Enoch, which the greeks obtained after adopting writing into their culture and the ethiopians had for many years

The early works of Luther were counted as catholic becasue it wasnt until later that he rebelled against the church.
>Old norse was a fixed language.
>Finnish and Basque which are two languages more or less untouched by christianity are very very very complex.

Aside from being unified into one single dialect.

>Antika Grekland or Rom är väldigt bra exempel.
På vad? Civilisationer som dog ut? Inb4 Kristendom är att beskylla.

>Inte för att prata om hur Svenskar styrde över Ryssland under asatron.
Källa behövs.

Var god och upplys mig om hur Rysslands situation såg ut i övrigt vid den tiden.

Why not? Is your pathetic life really such a great thing?

Make Byzantium Great Again

>Aside from being unified into one single dialect.
If you're on about the Scandinavian languages, our dialects are very different from eachother.

>På vad? Civilisationer som dog ut? Inb4 Kristendom är att beskylla.
Romersk civilisation dog aldrig ut, Europeisk civilisation är byggt på Romarriket.
Gissa varför Europa blev ett bättre ställe efter renässansen när man börja kolla tillbaka på de Romerska tiderna och mindre på kristendomen.

>Källa behövs.
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurikdynastin