Would you take Hilary back now after seeing what Trump has done/intends to do?

Would you take Hilary back now after seeing what Trump has done/intends to do?

Yeah. I realize ww3 would've been a nice way for me to die without committing suicide.

But if I ever get the will to live then nah, Trump in every timeline.

He's done exactly what he said he would do, why the fuck would we take it back?
I need to verify this but as far as keeping campaign promises he probably has the best track record as far as doing exactly what he said he would do.
Pic related m8

And what has he done that wasn't promised in his campaign and was the reason he was elected ??

>Trump does what he said he would do
>wtf!!! i though he was lying

Not gonna lie...

Are you stupid ?
Since i have seen what has done until now i pray for him every night and would let him sleep on my couch and share my last shirt with him if he needed it.and i am not even american

No you fucking moron, if anything seeing trumps recent decisions has only confirmed he was the best/right choice. He's actually doing what he said he would do, which is why we all supported him anyway.

Why are you such a massive faggot, Britain? You were an empire once that spanned the whole globe and now you're just shit. Wtf happened? France could probably beat you on your home soil these days. Why such a faggot, faggot?

Someone's obsessed with faggots.

I still haven't got to see Hillary shit herself on live tv. Disappointed in that.

Crew BTFO

>Trump does what he promised his supporters he would do
>His critics hope this will disillusion his supporters

Wut

Since seeing Trump fulfill his campaign promises at record speeds I'd die for him.

>Trump does what he has been saying he would do
Now I'm supposed to act surprised and disappointed?

Does anyone have sum up of things he already did ?

Not gonna lie. Former Clinton voter here. It was HILLARY-ous watching her crash and burn. But seriously. Glad she'll never, ever, ever have those nuclear codes (like Trump has).

Are you retarded?
He's doing exactly what he said he would do.
I would literally kill leftists to keep him in office.
Imperium when?

piss off buck toothed imbred faggot

>'would you take back your vote as a Trump voter, now that Trump has shown that he plans to deliver on all his promises'
I wonder who could be behind this post.

You asking for a quick rundown?

What's wrong with what Trump has done/intends to do? I guess it kinda blows if you're an illegal or Muslim without citizenship but for the majority of us it's pretty sweet.

yes please

Is your first name either Igor or Grishka?

who?

nope

>Would you take Hillary back now that Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do

????????

lol nope.

My apologies, I thought you were a Bogdanof in disguise.

Daily reminder

I thought they ran off an hourly rate of pennies?

NOT GONNA LIE