He's gonna destory the US isn't he

He's gonna destory the US isn't he

Yes

He'll destroy the liberal Nigger States of Murica.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Konami code.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the secret clubhouse codes.

yes and create something more beautiful

I used to be a trump supporter because of "memes" and stuff, but now I regret it. Hillary was clearly the better choice.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. I'd fuck the shit outta Melania.

No these people are.

>He's gonna destory the US isn't he

Present your definitions of your words so that we might have a civil argument on this fair board.

I'm pretty sure liberals would too.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the secret clubhouse codes.

He's gonna destroy the globalist parasite currently sucking the life force out of the US you mean

Hopefully

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Enigma codes.

Shit I meant the GTA:VC codes.

Trumps fellow Jews?

Stop false flagging.

you misspelled the "UN"

Quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

We are already deeply fucked but with this guy we'll go down swinging

PRISON FOR SOROS

DEATH TO GLOBALISTS

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the tony hawk pro skater codes.

Probably. We are losing our foreign influence by the second.

Where do I submit my resume

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Morse code.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get Ted Cruz's delegates.

American Civil War
The Great Depression
World War II
9/11

????

Don't know how this will turn out. I'm kinda scared.

Not gonna lie, former Link voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Link crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Triforce.

Amazing how most of the founders are goys and then the jews come in to exploit and manipulate their creation

>1 post by this id.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the code for Mike Tyson in punch-out!

If he does, it's not necessarily a bad thing. The US is holding up the world liberal order. If it collapses, Russia takes over Europe, the mudslimes will be pushed out, and whites will go back into strengthening mode (we may become poor though).

Not gonna lie, former IHOP guy here. It's fucking hilarious watching the breakfast industry crash and burn.
But in all seriousness we cant let Waffle House get the Boysenberry syrup

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the secret cool guy handshake.

Not gonna lie, former Immortan voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the water.

OK I WAS SUSS ABOUT SHILLS ON THE BOARD BUT I'VE SEEN THIS POSTED MANY TIMES BEFORE

Not gonna lie, former OP supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching OP's thread crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the page one bumps

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the code for Mike Tyson in punch-out!

007 space 373 space 5963

I'm pretty sure that number is permanently etched on some neurons in my brain

Trump former not gonna burn, I'm down enjoying crash, but seriousness, codeine and sprite

No if he was going to destory it the Obama people would be backing him 100% since that was their goal.