What did it mean by this?

What did it mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he probably wants twitter reparations for black users

You mean all those resources that black people couldn't and didn't use for centuries?

Once again, nigs were there before anyone else but failed to take advantage of the resources. Perhaps they didn't value Black People Twitter before the White man came?

It's trying to formulate a thought.

Without white people there would be no "black twitter" to begin with.

Stop interacting with blacks.

You're literally being dragged down. Just stop. Get over your need to play in the dogshit. You're an adult.

It's angry about the realization that nigger memes are produced by white liberal think tanks.

Does he believe black people are behind the "black twitter" comedy? It's whites using accounts to let them say nigger as much as they want.

doesn't black twitter steal shit from Sup Forums all the time

maybe they should be paying us reparations

jews and normies likes shitty nigger memes, news at 11

He should check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

africa had resources?

B L A C K B O D I E S
L
A
C
K

B
O
D
I
E
S

WE

They provided a ton of manual labor.

Niggers whining about shit but doing nothing but whining.

They do realize Twitter is a corporation right?

thats pretty spot on

>niggers think the shit they laugh at the most is made by other niggers
>not 14 yo middle class white boys

>talk like chimps while posting spongebob pics
>normies find that funny
>corps start to monetize on it

yeah, sure, this is why twitter can't find a buyer to save its life, literally

Their memes are cringey anyways. No fat chicks are not thicc and they are not hot. You are ugly and unattractive which is why you can't get a thin girl.

It meant:

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

it means white people are thieves of culture. For example look at the word "based". It was coined by Lil b and you faggots appropriated it.

Niggers suck at being entrepreneurs. Some jewish guy cucked his bitch ass and is making a fortune off of him. Now he thinks it's everyone else's fault but his own. He's not clever enough to stop doing this exact thing and he sees no way out short of abandoning twitter, which he's not willing to do