>serbia

Wow, Spaniards love their country!

>Wow, spaniards are shit with languages
fix'd for you.

>Spain the Mexico of EU

>Spain literally border crosses to France to get better jobs

Kys euromex

I thought we'd be higher desu

are you retarded like the average american or you just simply don't understand the map?

Spain is literally the country with less people migrating.
Learn how to read the infographic, you fucking burgtard.

Our only resemblance with Mexico apart from language is that we have a border with a shitty country. Ours is Morocco and theirs is United Statia.

American education strikes again!

You and the french are tied as the brazillians of europe, the french are arrogant cunts that believe their language is relevant but you guys have no excuse.

Those goddamn Bosnian Croats. They are dumb as rocks. And now they comprise 1/5th of my nation. Just great.

i feel ashamed...im sorry for that 8% guys...we're disgusting

Me and almost everyone i know :

do you speak english?
>hand signals
do you speak french?
>hand signals
do you even speak spanish
>hand signals

I'm actually surprised it's just 8%, considering the economic crisis and social decay. I expected it to be 10-12% at least.

too poor to migrate legally, to lazy to migrate illegaly

Please point out which one you think is France on the map.

>as a percent of current population
why not make it as a percent of the total population born there? This is retarded.

Why? Many people I know have already left, it makes sense to me.

I assume it's probably 2-3% higher right now.

desu i'm surprised with stats from my country

The Pyrenees ARE a wall, dummy, just build a few forts and the French have to siege them before they come down into Spain

many people i know is a very solid statistical argument. i don't know any person that left..how bout that contradiction

pretty impressive considering every country around yours and the economic circumstances

Too poor? What do you mean? Can't you just book the cheapest flight to London/Berlin, find a job and never come back?

>France

Life here is still quite fine and comfy as long as you don't live in Paris or Marseille

the pyrenees just got 10 metres higher

Why does the Magyars leave? Where do they go?

I was asking why you said you feel ashamed. Also my anecdotal evidence matches the statistics while yours doesn't but it really doesn't matter I just said what I said to point out that I personally have seen this trend of people leaving thus I am not shocked by it.

About 30% of the tech department in my company are Magyars/Czechs. Same goes for the others that I'm aware of.

i believe gypsies consist the most of that percent we have. we're probably too poor to even immigrate to another country, and we're still not in schengen so it's harder for us since we must get citizenship everywhere we plan to stay

Wew the offspring is real!!

Proliferate and dominate!

I came too late to say this.
Spanish are really bad with languages.
I was even surprised that they don't even speak french nor Portuguese.
You can't even talk to your neighbors.

Also the Portuguese number is just sad because most of those are highly qualified people, Brain Drain.

We send gypsies to uk and canada. You can keep them. I belive they are very hardworking "people"

mypersonalmap.bmp
Shit map is shit

Thank you EU, for taking our gypsies!