I swear to Christ

I swear to Christ.

I spent a year and a half on Sup Forums unable to have any kind of debate, because as soon as anyone posted anything that wasn't pro-Trump, Sup Forums refused to discuss the issue, and just repeatedly called the person "CTR shill" and saged the thread over and over. It was completely impossible to have any kind of reasoned discussion for the entire election.

Then, after the election, everyone continued to believe CTR was shilling to prevent Trump's inauguration, and continued to refuse to debate anything that went against the echochamber.

Trump finally gets into office, and what happens? That fucking faggot Brock decided to spend more money.

And now, for the next 4 years, we aren't going to have a single meaningful discussion on Sup Forums, because every single thread that tries to raise a debate will be filled with "CREW SHILLS LEAVE REEEEEEE" instead of arguments

I just want to go back to the Ron Paul days where we could actually discuss both sides of an issue and not just be reddit with greentext.

fuck off nu-CTR

Jew Crew leave. Shills not welcome.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When will you cunts accept no one is getting paid to post on a Korean drawing board full of pictures of frogs shitting on things?

/s

Servants of Moloch should leave Kek's holy land.

K

>7years discussing about Trump
what?
also sage

You also posted worst girl, your opinion never mattered.

I agree. Sup Forums became what it fought against, a tumblr echo chamber

Sup Shareblue

How dumb are you?

Do you acknowledge your ignorance now?

this shilling is getting unbearable, mods need to do something at start banning these degenerates, perhaps forward their ips to trump

>as soon as anyone posted anything that wasn't pro-Trump, Sup Forums refused to discuss the issue, and just repeatedly called the person "CTR shill" and saged the thread over and over. It was completely impossible to have any kind of reasoned discussion for the entire election.

no one actually tried

Sup Forums BTFO is not an argument

Can you post a single piece of proof people are specifically being paid to post on Sup Forums? Let alone the countless groups Sup Forums thinks are paying to post on Sup Forums?

Now there is some group called Shareblue too?

Do you think literally everyone is getting paid to post here except for you?

CREW SHILL DETECTED

saged, reported, called the cops, called the fbi, called the cia, called the nsa, called the kgb, called your school district board and called your mother

SAGE CTR THREADS

you sound like a cuck you CTRL shill
here's your 0.02 $ and now fuck off

You CTRers are dumb
>wahhh why aren't they letting me directly shill without calling me out?
Talk about something other than haha look what stupid thing Drumpf did now dont you all hate him fellow alt-righters? ;^)
Talk about taxes
Talk about space elevators
Talk about geopolitics
Get smart shills work indirectly
Jesus I have to do your job for you for free

>Former trump supporter here

Yeah great debates

Welcome to the "JIDF" period when Sup Forums couldn't shut the fuck up about Jews.

Post an actual argument instead of just whining.
If you don't have actual arguments past everything you don't like is racist, then you may as well be a CTR shill and treated as such.

Nice. Ask for an actual argument and OP is gone. CTR shill for sure.

>He doesn't get paid 280€ per month by soros to shitpost
Wew lad

hahahaha faggot