WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TRUMP BROUGHT NATIONALISM BACK TO MEXICO?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TRUMP BROUGHT NATIONALISM BACK TO MEXICO?

>“We will be better off,”said Eduardo Avila, on a break from his job as a driver. He dug into the pocket of his jeans jacket to show off the lapel pin and ribbon he’d just bought, both emblazoned with a suddenly popular slogan: “United For Mexico. Buy Mexican Goods.”

>Trump and his tough talk, Avila said, might just be the shot in the arm that Mexico needs to recognize its potential. “The U.S. is not the only country in this world -- why are we clinging to them like an umbilical cord?”

>“They can raise the tallest wall in the world, in fact they should. They can keep their burgers and fast food, their junk culture,” he said, peering out from behind stacks of magazines, coloring books and cigarette packets. “I think most of us feel the same way -- this is an opportunity. We are such a big country that this will help us activate our domestic economy.”

>Give Trump credit, he added. “This man did something right. He united us.”

A week in office and the guy is already helping Mexico shift to a more nationalistic stance

GOD BLESS THIS MAN

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-31/outraged-mexicans-to-trump-tear-up-nafta-we-re-sick-of-it-too

hhhh nice unadultred comic

Also apparently the Mexican leader is hate as much if not MORE than Trump and is viewed as a pussy to the Mexican people.

Is Mexico gettingred pilled from the God Emperor?

i dont really care what they do as long as the illegals go back

I'm not complaining about this, it's a good thing

I love that comic. Was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it. Thanks for the post.

It's a great thing, he is getting the Mexican people more concerned with their country and hopefully this means they will take action to be more independent rather then suck our dick and flood our borders with their drugs and criminals.

So when is Mexico gonna give Trump the finger and trade with China?

Good.

I feel like that spic fuck thinks he's saying something defiant that should make me angry, but the truth is that I wholeheartedly agree with him and support what he's talking about.

They need to have some pride and focus their efforts on bringing out the potential of their own country, not sucking on the tit of a better one.

Within 50 years Mexico could have a golden age and totally revive into a a major first world power. They have all the resources and energy there to do it. They've just totally lack the drive to do it. Commies call the drive to improve where you're from "being a nazi", but it's the only drive in the world that can make a country great.

I hope the Mexicans make a country that they can be proud of, i really do, i want them to stand as an equal to the US one day maybe they won't be such massive cucks like Canada.

Any Mexicans want to weigh in on this?

>Trump accidentally makes Mexico great again
Or... Was it an accident?

>They can keep their burgers and fast food, their junk culture"

This is rich coming from the country with the highest obesity problem.

The whole article is a giant backhanded compliment.

Paco here.

I think it's great, I don't even mind that he called US culture shit. This is the attitude Mexico needs to survive, I'm tired of hearing my illegal immigrant family members talk shit about the US and flying Mexican flags in their yards while living here. A good country isnt just magically made, it has to be built by the people, and it's time Mexicans stopped running away to the US and made Mexico great again (well, for the first time, but yeah).

"We will make not just America, but the whole WORLD Great Again!"

Never. china and mexico are export competiors and hate one another.

>paco
>flag

Its not enough that I should be proud of my country; others should be proud of theirs as well.

I'm an anchor baby :)))))

Also I did more than just about anyone on this board to get Trump elected, if they try to deport me I'll just flash my TRUMP card.

>Trump is literally resurrecting nationalism all over the globe
Fucking madman holy shit.
Maybe after he's finished we can finally get back to making actual progress because nobody will give a shit how many colored people there have to be in a workplace instead of innovating something.

Sorry user, but you ALL have to go back. You know what you voted for.

You're cool with me Paco

C-can we meme them back to Mexico?

>If they don't want us, we'll leave and screw their economy
>you need us more than we need you
>Back to the land of the race

Or some such shit.lets encourage them to go baaaaack.

But I'm here LIGALLY!
Also, without legal pacos, who's going to make all the taco bowls in trump tower? Check mate, drumpftards.

>I'm an anchor baby
you are definitely going back.

THE PRESIDENT THEY NEED