Thanks trump from chile

now that mexico is out of the avocado cartel, is our time to shine and dominate the avocado market in USA

Other urls found in this thread:

freshplaza.com/article/161150/OVERVIEW-GLOBAL-AVOCADO-MARKET
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honest question, avocado its a very insipid fruit, why its so big his market?

>insipid

have you brain damage?

Mostly because Mexis love them, and liberals love Mexican food. They are disgustingly slimy and only good for guac.
Also, California produces them to the point they grow everywhere like plum or apple trees.

because usaians love guacamole and is a meme food for trendy people

hipsters and Jeb! love guacamole

dude i was pretty sure they all came from chile already. i dont think anyone will miss a single mexican product except maybe those retards who are convinced coca cola in mexico is different. which it isn't.

when avocados are sold over the border, how do they sell them by unit or by weight?

cross the border they're sold by weight

in the store, it varies

I thought they used sugar instead of HFCS. Don't really drink soda.

I used too hate avacados too but they're actually really good for you and not that bad if you get a ripe one.

I learned to like them bc last year I always used to go to this sushi place in manhattan near where I worked and the chef behind the counter would always give me extra avocado + fish when I ordered chirashi because I would make him laugh

And paltas for all

Nope. It's a marketing ploy by the Coca-Cola Company to sell you the same shit, only made with cheaper labor in outsourced factories, and set at a much higher price. Lab tests have confirmed "mexican coke" contains the same levels of fructose as any other coke, and no sucrose (cane sugar).

Mexican Coke uses cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. There's a slight taste difference but not really, and it isn't necessarily even better. Also, tequila is good. Those are about the only two things Mexico has to offer that I'll give a shit about having to pay more for.

They do use real sugar instead of corn syrup, that user is retarded.

As for whether or not you can taste the difference is up in the air, but it's certainly made differently

Source on those ""lab tests""?

Fuck yeah Chile! Now what are we going to do about our limes?

I fucking hate avocados

First Argentina with the lemons now this.

Does South America produce anything of value except fruit?

Come on, its soso de cojones

Cocaine.

I would wish, but (((they))) are interested in exporting only raw materials.
We had a corruption case on lithium pretty recently.

And this

we produce copper

No está tan mal, esta bien bueno con una ensalada y frutos secos
pero es por el guacamole, está de moda en america los nachos con guacamole en todos los partidos de futbol y baloncesto
Aquí también aunque a mi los doritos no me van

marketed to women to make them poop. in the US women like to poop so they eat yogurt and avacado and enjoy pro-poop commercials about pooping and eating avacado yogurts

ask any american in this thread they will all confirm

>netherlands
the fuck?
is that from overseas territories?

higher costs of production

Yo voy a rellenar hoy unos pimientos del piquillo con aguacate, piña y palitos de cangejo, mezclado con mayonesa, está bueno también, pero mira las cifras de mercado, son enormes.

>piña
>mayonesa
disgusting

They produce good food.

Succulent jungle pizzas ripe from the branch.

Con limón siempre queda excelente.

Que envidia, yo seguro voy a ir a un puto chino con los amigos a ver el futbol.
Yo los pimientos del piquillo rellenos siempre los he tomado con "brandada" de bacalao que es como una crema.

solo con limon? como lo tomais en chile?

Wtf how did I not notice this. Why are they all constipated?

I honestly make quacamole all the time and welcome Chilean avocados #NotAllAvocados

Generalmente el aguacate/palta se come de dos maneras: Una es junto con ensalada, y la otra, es molida y servida con pan.

La comida rápida más típica que te puedes encontrar en Chile es el Completo Italiano, que es una especie de Hot Dog que lleva aguacate, tomate y mayonesa.

>open thread about avocado
>no Jebposting
???

>Completo Italiano, que es una especie de Hot Dog que lleva aguacate, tomate y mayonesa.
y de italiano no tiene nada claro
aqui tambien tenemos muchos nombres de estos como "a la romana" que es arrebozado con pan y huevo.

>not eating avocado mousse

try eat it with sugar or make some juice with milk and sugar is delicious

"Italiano" es por los colores de los agregados, los cuales se asemejan a una bandera italiana.

feminism makes women constipated

source: science

your produce is better anyways, thanks Texas

For some reason some woman have problem to defecate
Yogurts like activia have their audience to woman

Brazilians are the only weirdos that eat avocados like that

We get all of ours from Peru or Mexico

Will keep an eye out Chile bro!

I agree, I'd only ever eaten guac so I thought it would taste similar but they aren't very tasty.

>Peru
Soon

Kekking at all these South Americans ready to poach what's left of the dying Mestizo known as Mexíco. To think we would have to worry about higher prices for goods. Good luck friends, and may Mexico perish like the cancer it is.

i bet you never tried eat avocados with sugar to say this nonsense

Do you find awful eat avocados with salt?

i never tried it with salt but sounds bad i'm not gonna lie

>Avocados with sugar

What the hell?

activate it

Is the same for me with sugar parceiro

what wrong with Brazilians and sweet things you guys even eat pizza with chocolate

>you guys even eat pizza with chocolate
>implying you wouldn't

Organic soda jew detected

Avocados are the most nu-male fruit.

Meet the Granadilla one of the most delicious and aesthetic fruist on earth

>that alien goo
>aesthetic

meet the Guaraná

Looks like passion fruit

California grows 90% of our avacados

red pepe eyes

I've never seen guaraná before, looks based and creepy.

>Desertfornia
>Grow anything

I've never eaten it but the juice and the soda are really tasty

Guanabanas are also really nice

Looks like Ackee. They're from the same family, but different genus and species.

Jesus Christ, what an godawful fruit. The taste... the texture...

The smell is also terrible

You guys have these? Not aesthetic but delicious as fuck.

give the jobs to puerto rico, they need to pay debts

The ones I buy are from Israel. Sorry hombre, Jews have got your outplayed this time. No way Trump will pass them up.

Chile please seaze the means of agave production

I've had Cherimoya's, which are of the same genus. Which, by the way, is the only fruit I know of, personally, that smells like a messy shit and tastes like bad custard.

I fucking hate avocados

Níspero, fucking delicious in juice caribbean brother

Even better as a frozen treat on a hotter than usual day.

they all have shit stuck up their ass, thats why theyre so bitchy

Women like anal, debatable if they can orgadm from it alone but most are into it once they get over the inital disgust

>tfw genuinely like avocados
>hate how liberals made Sup Forums hate them

Why all the hate? They have a delicious creamy texture and pair really well with a lot of foods

It's mostly just flyovers that have never even had one

>letting these contrarians dictate how you eat

It's divine and anyone who tells you otherwise is a fool without a palate.

the guac

it's over

Just because liberals and mexis like them, doesn't mean they aren't useful. Avocados are some of the best fruit to eat for body building. Lots of good fat and protein.

Pooping feels good and women like feeling good.

And by itself? it is disgusting slimy shit.

Sounds good desu.

this is also good for the dominican republic avocado market
>Dominican Republic - No. 7 exporter
In the Dominican Republic, preparations are underway for the new season. Local consumption and exports are growing every year, so they are looking for opportunities to expand its own production. It is once again allowed to export to the US. Growers who heard the news took a sigh of relief, as the US is a major consumer. Some common varieties for domestic consumption and for export include the Pollock, Semil, Choquette, Dr. Depuis and Carla. The most important variety is the Semil. The Dominican Republic is ranked # 7 in the ranking of the world's largest avocado producers. The country's avocado production has increased by almost 14% between 2002 and 2014
freshplaza.com/article/161150/OVERVIEW-GLOBAL-AVOCADO-MARKET