All races are equal! If you think otherwics you are racist!

>All races are equal! If you think otherwics you are racist!
>But blacks are more athletic and have much bigger dicks, you know :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
amren.com/news/2014/05/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One day after the ban on gay men giving blood is lifted and we get this shit.

>THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES

Did you know black women are sexy

There's nothing attractive there.

Asians are the superior race.

Don't talk to me or my black gf's son again

Kek dog eaters

She's less unattractive, but I'd still give it a miss

Kek lard gobblers

She looks fit too me

>Lifting the ban on gay men donating blood.
Do you let drug users, Africans and people who resided in Britain between 1980 and 1990 donate blood too?

Fucking hell.

Some of them are if they were raised right and rich.

I mean, I wouldn't reproduce but come on.

If you don't have a BMI of

that one is

Only reason she is attractive is because she has white features, and looks like an easy bang.

Why does she make me so hard goddamit.

Actually many more white men have bigger dicks, they just never show them off.

Source: my mouth

It's all about how they are raised not money they have. But I do love black women

>too
I knew a girl who fucking got "to" and "too" in the wrong places every time, it ducking drove me crazy REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are waiting user

If you think you're superior based on a second hand association that requires no work, dedication, or effort then you are the farthest thing from that.

I don't care if your black, white, Mexican supremacist, you're all equally (lazy) garbage if you think this way.

We are not the same. Not even genetically. You snowflakes need to accept the difference between racism and pride. If I choose not to mate with a coon it doesn't mean I'm racist. Also being proud of my race isn't only ok if I'm a minority, because somewhere on earth everyone is a minority.

I am Asian-American and I go to Yale. Suck a dick, nerd.

Right

Why do people obsess over dick size so much???

Either way its a toss up, congolese and italians have the biggest dicks around according to studies

You fucking wish you were the same as me
also betas with black fetishes get out

Yeah, because you worked hard, numb nuts. Though, with how poor your articulation is, chances are your hard work involved wearing a lot of knee pads

>Suck a dick, nerd

Actually, Korean men do.

No, it's because I have legacy status and graduated valedictorian at my high school. Suck a dick, nerd.

Valedictorian of what? The school of 3rd grade banter?

You got in because you worked hard. Towards you goal (of sucking cock, since you seem to like including your hobby in every post you make)

Black women BTFO

>he goes to Cornell

Counting hood rats kek

you let farm equipment inside the house? I don't even let my dog in.

>he's run out of useful things to say
American education at its finest

have you ever met a non-nigger black woman?

I have a dog and a black gf kek

>hey user, I'm new in town, wanna show me around?

Yes, they are the ones I date... or try to date

Yes

Kek

>*unsheaths*

back off

do they "act white" ?

good thing im not your girl then.

Black off*

so black people are just one meme and if you say they´re individuals they´re still that meme

fucking racist :^)

You literally can get any woman to act human if you dick her right user. Women of all races are much closer to eachother than males, since women don't go out as far into the extremes in the bell curve. They act like whoever they want to impress, if they only get nigger men they will act like niggers. If they are attractive enough to get normal white dudes, they will act white. It is indeed all an act though user.

Nigger, Liberals shill evolution but then when you explain haplotype groups and how races actaully arent the same at all.

>science is racis
>global warming is real

>being a genetecist everyone hates you

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

My ex really did, the one now for the most part. My ex was a big Christian hated rap didn't drink or do drugs.

even white women?

>Self reporting
>Dick measuring scientists

Yeah.

nah.

Tell me about both their hair styles.
Feel free to go into detail.

Yeah, they are starting to want nigger dick why do you think they are all acting like niggers? besides the meme most white women are easy as fuck to control, you just dont let them gather in swarms of other women.

Your question shows how delusional you are if you aren't just memeing. If you have a hatred for "white women" it means you either cant get them or got shit on by one, women are women regardless of race. They were literally put on this earth to conform, be generic, and follow the herd.

>Cherry picking
There are always outliers. Always.

guys,this thread gave me a boner
does this mean that i m a coal burner?

If you think racism is about skin color, you are retarded.

they can be.

My ex had natural braids she would get them done about every two weeks. My girl now has weaves, she has one that looks like this style right now.

>We are the same
>pic clearly shows difference

What did they mean by this?

Doesn't say hoodrats, says black women are one of the primary vectors of venereal disease of the female demographic by a massive statistical margin.

Perhaps your affinity for them is fetishistic and based around self-immolation and degradation.

If you have a child they will not be white but black and subject to institutional violence and discrimination, it's a shit thing to do for your children.

Only if you are a white women that wants a black eye. White guys are Oil Drillers

Who is this
And this

Do people unironically believe that all races are equal?

Is racemixing wrong?

>Serbia
No we do not

>not curly
wtf

Fuck off with that systematic racism BS

>dumbass shill
amren.com/news/2014/05/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

The biggest inequality of all is trying to make everyone equal.

>Serbia
No we do not

marie blanchard

Idk the other

I like how you are trying to sell anti-racism, like a manipulative consumerist beer commercial. If the world only had sheboons it wouldn't be so bad but sheboons generate black men as offspring and they are, without any doubt, the worst humanity has to offer.

Can't sell anti-racism any other way than appealing to base instincts.

Go back to your favela monkey.

I always love how it's non-scientist saying that science prooves their racist views. Never coming from the actual people who did the study, who refute their claims

Hideous face, very apelike features.
People who are only attracted to bodies are usually of lesser races anyway.

Equal=/= the same

>You can't tell the time if you're not a clock maker

Execute yourself.

Nope never had curly. My ex had her hair like this or would get it done the other way.

Always wanted an afro style

Do you call her chocolate?

at which stage are we :(

Black women love my Irish Cream out of my German sausage

Guys, I'm trying to open these images of sexy women, but they are all so dark I can hardly make out whats going on!

No. Jews are humans. Goyim are animals.

Revolting

I can smell that nigger stink from here.

I called her my jungle bunny... neither of us knew that was a racial slur till later on

or its inverse that is often seen here on Sup Forums, which is equally retarded:

>significant racial differences exist! blacks are a different species! We're separated by 100 thousand years of evolution! But there's NO WAY blacks could possibly have different sized genitalia.

If you accept that niggers are mentally inferior, which they are, you can't deny that there are anatomical differences as well. These include different sized genitals and more fast-twitch muscles that make them better at most sports.

>b-but BBC is a Jew myth!

You're embarassing yourself. No serious HBD people deny that blacks have larger penises on average.

>posts picture of one black guy with a small dick or one white guy with a big dick

Oh wow, you found one exception. That totally disproves the overall trend, right? Just like when libs say "There are smart black people and dumb white people!" it totally disproves that whites have a higher AVERAGE IQ.

Darker the berry sweeter the juice

>I love black people they are awesome xD
>White people cant cook and have lil dicks ;p

fuck racism

t, millennial white "man"

I've heard 6 year olds talk about "big black cock" before. Parents are letting their children consume the television jew long before they can understand things clearly. Imagine what it does to their mind

Hihihihihihi

Goyim cattle

Thread dead?