CANADA YES!!

Just take all our ressources guys, it's a free buffet, everyone is invited!!

> theglobeandmail.com/news/national/nestle-continues-to-extract-water-from-ontario-town-despite-severe-drought-activists/article31480345/

> o.canada.com/news/nestle-bottled-water-cost
Billion-dollar company extracting B.C.’s drinking water for free, then selling it back to Canadians

The price of a litre of bottled water in B.C. is often higher than a litre of gasoline.

However, the price paid by the world’s largest bottled water company for taking 265 million litres of fresh water every year from a well in the Fraser Valley — not a cent.

FUCKING
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah, this is also the deal in california.
And the slave kids in africa getting them cocoa.

No one gives a shit

If you had guns this would not be an issue.

Your own fault for buying bottled water when you live in a first world country with excellent tap water.

Lol..maybe it's time to. make Canukia great again? Or you need more diversity.

Why have guns when we have a bae leader? Remember if you kill your enemies they win!

There's 4 million active firearm licenses in Canada and an estimated 2 million unlicensed firearm owners.

A cuck with a gun is still a cuck though.

im very happy in winnipeg but when will the cucks come for me now????

giving native shitbags my money????
my gf????

i know people with guns, i will teach them.

I have guns. And when the cucks come for them, I'll just hand them over and be like
>sorry

Thats really sad to hear canada :(

why is this allowed ?

>paco going back home for the weekend

Please stay there. Just please. In fact, tell your cousin and brother to come back to mexico. The reason nobody cares in california is because illegals get a say. If you took only the people who produce shit on a day to day basis, and gave them the same personal incentive as the middle and low class, you'd see a very professional opinion that wants you gone, and to stay gone. So please, stop drinking our water, and get the fuck out.

>write an essay, too.

>excellent tap water
It aint worth shit no matter how clean the water when the pipes that carry the water are dirty as fuck

shut the fuck up nigger.
I am mexican resident and i will cross the border whenever i feel like it to buy cheap electronics and power tools.

the sorry meme has to stop

>The price of a litre of bottled water in B.C. is often higher than a litre of gasoline

No shit? That's the case fucking everywhere. How old are you?

This is absolute bullshit, same thing is happening in Ontario where they pay $3.71 per million litres of water.

Who the fuck makes these deals? They should be strung up for treason.

>not going to mexico for extremely cheap dental work and to party in an environment in which you can completely fuck off as long as you pay off anyone who complains
Do you even rich Californian?

Because the resources on crown land belong to everybody, and by everybody I mean rich and powerful corporate entities with friends in Ottawa.

They literally just have to pay for extraction permits. Canadians don't get shit all in exchange for the countries natural resources, and it's always been that way.

Glad you guys are waking up.

I already told you i am mexican.

I only cross the border to buy cheap shit.

And México is becoming quite a global medical tourism location, why is your healthcare so kiked up?

Liberals make these deals

Cant you thermite the pumps?

I'm not a terrorist. So you'll have to ask somebody else.

Sorry

Americans in 1776 were terrorists.

"Free Trade" which conservatives love to also champion helped make this bullshit a lot worse.

Individual provinces used to be able to make trade deals wherein they could demand that Nestle creates X number of jobs in the province in exchange for extraction rights, or if they want to turn around and sell their products they have to build a local bottling plant, etc.

But centralized "free trade" basically just means robbing individual Canadians of their say in international trade.

They only make the jobs that are necessary. They then cart the resources away and sell them elsewhere.

We're left with no money and no resources. But the Parliamentarians that enable it live pretty good lives so it must be fine.

I'm not so sure that 2017 is Canada's 1776 though.