/NEET/pol- GENERAL

How ya holdin' up lads?

Pretty good. I'm laying down with my pupper. In a bit I'll get up and make some food and smoke some hash oil. Maybe I'll play a game later.

good, just smoke 2 joint now im gonna prepare lunch and then I will go for a swim in the lake later

you NEETs should be ashamed and embarassed. Get out into the real world and get a job, if you want any respect from anyone at all. Stop being such loser parasites. You all make me sick and you should feel horrible about yourselves.

>Calling niggers lazy and blaming them for not doing anything for society
>Doing the exact same thing

Pol in a nutshell

Get a job you non-contributing leech scumbags.

Loving life mate. Glad I'm not wagecucking myself to death like the rest of Sup Forums

I'm on academic suspention for being trash. I need a job but I need to get my drivers license updated because I changed my name. I just got a haircut and some new glassess so now I feel alright getting a new picture taken but I need to wait until I can get my moms watch out of the pawn shop, we needed money a month ago so she had me pawn it and now doesn't want me to get my license changed until I pick it up because it's under my old name.

How do you NEET's support your lifestyle? What does your family say?

Pretty good. Watching anime and redpilling the world like a boss.

Going to college and just started going back because there isnt any jobs in my trade available with a high school diploma. Playing some vidya here and there. Still a hopeless romantic, I miss her eyes when she told me that she loved me

>working
>paying taxes
>supporting the system that's actively destroying your country and genociding your people
>all so you can have more disposable income
pathetic. Only NEETs can be true Sup Forumslacks

THIS.. pol is just stupid hypocrisy. Nothing really intelligent ever happens here. Most of these fags are in their bedrooms in mommy's house just wasting time.

Oh and also made a grand off of welfare. I fucking hate welfare but they just gave it to me....so...ill take it

Top kek wagecuck. What does it feel like knowing you spend all your hours working while I live the true alpha life?

I'm in a process to get out of the neet life tbqh

Am I still a neet if I'm constantly applying to jobs?

I don't care what your opinion on neets are but this is a bully free zone famm

*My grandparents since my mommy and daddy died in a brutal nigger gangrape

I am in the same position user. As long as you shave and keep your head cool you are fine and not a neet

Same. I despise welfare but eh...if they're going to throw money at me who am I to say no? It's not like I'm some nigger begging for gibmedats. I actually live a good honest life and redpill normies all day so I'm doing my part.

The funny thing about their families is they are enablers for the most part. Mommy does not want to see her precious baby upset in any way, so she lets him become a total useless loser, as long as he does not have to go out in the real world and get hurt.
Daddy just says 'god this kid is such a fuck up that I want to kick him out but I'll feel worse if I do that so I will just try to ignore this sad situation and let him stay in his room' It's pathetic.

White NEETS or niggers, which is worse?

I'd say niggers since neets just sit in their caves and leech, they don't really hurt anyone

Is it alright if i maintain a neat beard? and not a Neet beard?

Universal Basic Income for White Neets when?

Not working and contributing to society.. that is as un-alpha as I can think of. I don't even spend that much time working..7-8 hrs 5 days a week. I get paid well. It's not that hard but there are so many sad losers here on Sup Forums

just broke my no fap streak this morning, feelsbadmanwithagun.jpg

I just dont have a job since I'm busy at it is with college and dealing with crippiling depression. I want my degree so I can be comfy and find a nice IT job. Then no more welfare and I will break them chains

thats a negative.

getting neetbux from tomorrow. not wasting a cent though. gonna get myself a nice form of transport then get a job.

being a neet for life is not recommended.

You should all be pushed out of your nests and learn to fly. You will be better for it.

Depends. If its a goatee and its not growing below your chin you are fine. Those beards are for saudis and numales

Lol what's the point of you even working. With the gbp to lev so strong, I could stay on welfare for years then come over to Bulgaria and buy a bigger house than you've got. I literally don't have to work and I'm already richer than you.

>Not working and contributing to society.. that is as un-alpha as I can think of.

Oh yes it's much more alpha to be some fat asshole's bitch doing bitch work all day while I have all the free time I want to do whatever I want.

We aren't sad losers. A lot of us are NEETs that realize it isn't worth leaving home or being a wagecuck and instead work on improving ourselves, redpilling as many people as possible, and living the alpha life of outsmarting the jew.

I agree.. being a neet for life is truly sad, and there is nothing at all to be proud about, and much to be ashamed about.

This thread is made by a shill with bad intentions and doesn't pertain to the board thematics.

More like on a launchpad trying to find those codes to launch us off into a happy life. We will get there

You desperately need a redpill

my face when cant grow a goatee and only grow a neckbeard

why is changing your name on the top of your priorities when youre a fucking neet?

dont tell me youre a fucking transgender too

You're a shill, faggot. Sup Forums isn't your hugbox.

Well... Uhh.... Welfare is a bit of a bluepill

>true alpha life

I can only grow a neckbeard. I hate it but I shave everyother day. Pretty good looking guy

Wasting your whole life working for Big Jew is the ultimate bluepill mate

fuuuuck youuuu

Eating and orange and playing Hio4 /comfy/

Welfare isn't bluepill if you use the money and time to promote the redpill, which is what I do. It's getting the money from the greedy government jews without giving them a dime. It is most certainly redpilled to receive welfare. It's all in how you use it. Niggers use it for stupid shit and to pop out 30 babies and just be a plague on society. I'm white, I'm redpilled, and I use the money for good purposes.

But welfare is just as jew-y you retard if not worse

Nothing I am rich, kek

>Implying

CRISPR gene editing empowers Taconic to provide clients with a technology that speeds timelines, reduces costs, and improves efficiencies in custom model generation. Gene knockouts and insertions of point mutations are made by direct injection into fertilized mouse oocytes leading to shorter timelines than traditional gene targeting method for generating founder mice. Beyond those advantages, CRISPR gene editing can be used to re-target existing repository mouse models or client proprietary models. Genetic modifications of well-established existing models using CRISPR may provide a fast and cost-efficient solution for generating specialized models, especially if multiple modified alleles are already present.

How do you spread redpill? Youtube? Twitter?

Youtube would probably be the only form of media for redpill spread I agree with. Niggers wont care if you call em a nigger all day

Further proves my point.

(Cont.)
The ideal gene therapy practice is that which replaces the defective gene with a normal allele at its natural location. This is advantageous over a virally delivered gene as there is no need to include the full coding sequences and regulatory sequences when only a small proportions of the gene needs to be altered as is often the case.[31] The expression of the partially replaced genes is also more consistent with normal cell biology than full genes that are carried by viral vectors.

Gene targeting through ZFNs or TALEN-based approaches can also be used to modify defective genes at their endogenous chromosomal locations. Examples include the treatment of X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency (X-SCID) by ex vivo gene correction with DNA carrying the interleukin-2 receptor common gamma chain (IL-2Rγ)[32] and the correction of Xeroderma pigmentosum mutations in vitro using TALEN.[33] Insertional mutagenesis by the retroviral vector genome induced leukemia in some patients, a problem that is predicted to be avoided by these technologies. However, ZFNs may also cause off-target mutations, in a different way from viral transductions. Currently many measures are taken to improve off-target detection and ensure safety before treatment.

Yeah i hate the fact i am even doing it but its not a long term solution.

I really dont know why you would choose that life forever unless you have serious mental health issues.

Can you just imagine these guys doing the same thing in 20 years. Fuck man that makes me feel geniunely sad for them, even if they pretend its amazing.

I really do hope you long term NEETs change your attitude and atleast volunteer down at the homeless shelter or in some way assist the community. Being a NEET for life is basically just being a bottom of the barrel, primitive nigger.

I kind of have sympathy for this position. I don't look down upon the NEET because this is a fair point. I wish I had the balls to go tax rebel and take the three years. But I dont want to go to jail man. Not even to visit a nigger.
I would lead the NEET life but the family dinners are just so intolerable, I still get shit on even though I now have an okish job. Such a dilemma. I'm just not the sort of fella who can get away with not working. It is expected of me. But I think, on balance, I prefer to have my bikes, my comp, my qt, my interests, rather than living in a pile of mouldy plates like I used to.

>What do ya mean I can't get to work on time?

Got nothing better to do.

>hey can i neetbucks
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

What point? That you're wasting your life being a wagecuck

(Cont.)
Transcription activator-like effector nucleases (TALENs) are artificial restriction enzymes generated by fusing a specific DNA-binding domain to a non-specific DNA cleaving domain. The DNA binding domains, which can be designed to bind any desired DNA sequence, comes from TAL effectors, DNA-binding proteins excreted by plant pathogenic Xanthomanos app. Tal effectors consists of repeated domains, each which contains a highly considered sequence of 34 amino acids, and recognize a single DNA nucleotide. The nuclease can create double strand breaks at the target site that can be repaired by error-prone non-homologous end-joining (NHEJ), resulting in gene disruptions through the introduction of small insertions or deletions. TALEN constructs are used in a similar way to designed zinc finger nucleases, and have three advantages in targeted mutagenesis: (1) DNA binding specificity is higher, (2) off-target effects are lower, and (3) construction of DNA-binding domains is easier.

My father is rich and is forced by the government to give me money until i turn 24 or some shit

10+ year Walmart associate reporting in. I'm not going to waste my energy getting mad at you NEETs. Perhaps in a way I'm jealous of your seemingly infinite free time. A luxury I will only have the privilege of experiencing once I collapse on the concrete floors at work as I slowly die out in (what I hope is) an isolated area so no one would have to deal with the burden of my body.

I don't actually spread the redpill. I'm just acting like a huge faggot and seeing how you guys react to it. It's kind of amazing to me that I can do mental gymnastics and literally do the same shit as the worst low level nigger scum and you guys try everything in your power to give me a pass on my actions as long as I pretend to agree with you and be on "team red".

I literally just claimed I sit at home all day, soaking up welfare, not working, watching anime and shitposting on the internet and you seemed to think that's okay as long as I belong to some vague concept of "redpill".

If you're willing to give a person a pass because they're white and pay lip service to your cause despite acting like an utterly useless nigger otherwise, what does that really say about the "redpill" and you?

Sounds chill.
Can I come to Chile? How is it for foreigners?
I got enough dosh to pay for the flight and maybe 6-8 months of living. Where do you get your money? I doubt Chile has good welfare.

Just finished a 6 month temp gig.

Was torturous

Have enough to NEET for 6 months

I am also curious as to what life is like in chile. Landscape seems nice every time I look it up

I am agreeing with you and disagreeing. I hate you and I HOPE you die

>How do you spread redpill? Youtube? Twitter?

He thinks he's redpilling now. He justifies his existence by telling himself that shitposting on a mongolian throat singing board is a meaningful contribution to society.

>NEETs should be ashamed and embarassed.

Why? NEETs are the master race.