Trump should ban tobbacco

Trump should ban tobbacco.
This worst shit drug should be thrown away from human history.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/vladimir-putin-announces-plan-to-ban-smoking-in-russia/news-story/f81f7c73e180dc25b0782ecb17b746ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't get to decide what people do to their own bodies. It's none of your business.

Also, banning something never works, never will, because as long as people want to buy/use something, there will be people willing to sell, even if it means going to the black market.

It's a matter of involving others
learn more, primitive

my roommate smokes and its made me not want to smoke them at all, where at one point i would smoke them when having a drink or something, they are just gross to me now

dictator is necessary.

Oh please shut the fuck up, nip.
Have you no self control or self respect? Are you a liberal that feels he should take no responsibility for his own actions? Don't wanna smoke or don't like it? Don't smoke or hang around people who do. It's illegal to smoke in most places that are indoors and some public places already. Be a man, make your decision, and move the fuck on. Let others destroy themselves if they please. Unless they're shoving cigarettes down other people's throats, you shouldn't be trying to make choices for other people you cunt.

I don't smoke cigarettes, i like booze and weed and i'll be damned if someone tries to stop me from fucking myself up.

The man doesn't believe in Global Warming
and from a business standpoint it'll be a bad move

ごちゃごちゃうるせえな低知能の白猿が
てめえが吸わねえのによく擁護できるよな
エセ中立気取りの典型クソ野郎が
こういうバカはなんで麻薬を麻薬とわからないかね
脳みそにクソでも詰まってんのか?

Tobacco makes up a significant amount of the economy

Also, smoking is redpilled

Are you fukcing stupid?

That's EU liberal nanny state shit.

In MURICA we drink booze eat shit and smoke butts and fuck you if you try to tell me what the fuck to do with my fucking body you fuck.

Go the fuck back to Japan and ask the state to tell you what to do you fucking retard.

I vape
it was hard making the transition and honestly the buzz is nowhere near as good an makes you twitchy as shit.
there has got to be another ingredient that makes cigarettes better just wonder which one it is.

>Tobacco makes up a significant amount of the economy

no it doesn't

>Also, smoking is redpilled

only if you grow it yourself without jewish cancerous additives

>Tobacco makes up a significant amount of the economy

same to other drugs so?

It would kill thousands of jobs

Do not assume that only you are different from others
You're equally an annoying chimpanzee

so?
social cancer bad jobs should be ruined
it's natural thought

Keep it. It's nature at work, sorting bad genes from the good ones. Just stay away from the ones choosing to ruin their bodies. It's literally Darwin all over.

>social cancer
Kill yourself

dumb fuck

I'm too American to even bother translating those moon runes.

That's the point. If that makes me a dumb fuck, i'd rather be one.
Freedom of choice > all. The day you not smoking is not a result of your own CHOICE but a result of a government regulation you're going to regret it.

>all global elite smoke
>all global elite are well into their 90s, still mentally sound and capable of moving without assistance

nobody knows your primitive country, primitive

>different from others
m8 can you into context?
I'm talking about how cigarettes are clearly not just nicotine because our pure nic products don't produce the save effects
have fun teaching english you fucking weeb

No, it's not.

The only primitive thing i see here is you thinking you, trump or whoever has some sort of divine authority to decide what people should or should not use.

If the "asians are smarter" stereotype is true, you're definitely an outlier.

nice vintage and incorrect graphic
you part of a class action?

Fuck off, nip virgin cuck.

I dislike tobacco myself, and I used to smoke it. But no way should it be illegal.

Now fuck off and have kids, because your women are preferring beta whites (who couldn't get white women) over (You).

Never smoked in my life and I don't support a ban. Let people do what they want to their bodies.

ITT: Angry addicts threatening OP (who's trying to help them get rid of their addiction) with violence.

Shut up
Opposite of what smokers say is right

>Arsen
>Methanol
>Methane
>Cadmium
How the fuck is that supposed to go into a cigarette?
Even the leftie stickers we had on the Packages, which statet what a Cig consisted of didnt mention any of that shite.

I think my fellow islander believes that the good of the people must come before the good of the economy.
>See Brexit
Smoking is unique in nature, in that it affects unparticipating passers by for no other reason than the users selfish addiction. In that way it is quite the literal 'social' form of cancer as more societal people will be exposed to its effects. People could surely maintain the same addiction with chewing tobacco, thus the economy would not take a strong downturn. So one should reconsider their views before blindly criticizing on this fine Korean Base Building Forum known as Sup Forums

To my Japanese acquaintance:
Ching chang chong well done B A S E D N I P chang ching

no moral guy who can not recognize the act of annoying people had better shut up

Try getting a juul ecig at an am pm. They have disposable little pods and the nicotine in them is derived from tobacco salts or some shit so it's more like a cigarette.

Smoking has a very sophisticated, comfy aesthetic about it. CHewing tobacco is just disgusting.
And inhaling a bit of smoke because you passed by a smoker wont give you cancer. With that logic you might as well stay clear of streets because you dont want to inhale the smokes coming from other peoples cars.

most faggots here say they never smoked. yet they say it's a good thing to not ban it because "lol let them do if they want" . fucking retarded Sup Forumstards i swear

>only if you grow it yourself without jewish cancerous additives
true. i once smoked self grown albanian tobacco without tar. it's a complete different and better smoking experience.

>Cadmium is a toxic heavy metal that occurs in nature. Cadmium is also produced as a by-product of the process of smelting (heating and melting ores to extract metals). Cadmium is present in low levels in food, and in high levels in cigarette smoke.
just an example

It's bullshit, and very old.

>Nicotine is in insecticide!
>Ammonia is toilet cleaner!
>Scary uses for scary chemicals!

How much dick do you suck, OP? Fucking faggot, lmao.

you already got all those disgusting pictures in all tobacco packs, what the fuck else you want?

it´s not away from you if someone else smokes so stop being a such a fucking daddy to grown ass adults who know the risks and do it anyway in parties or in a lunchbreak from a job.

fucking stupid brainwashing. also how´s that racist anti-muslim & anti-refugee policy working for japan, still a homogenic closed society with tons of perverted anime and pedos huh?

>I used to smoke it

this is the proof of nicochimpanzee
the one who smokes even once is an inferior gene.

>implying a greedy asshole like trump would do such a thing for the goyim

>Alcohol killed muh brother
>that's Why I started a failed vodka brand

>their bodies.

no, other people's bodies
or you are olfactive disorder?

Kill yourself. People should be allowed to smoke.

japan thinks he is advanced because sucks western cock harder than china kek

>people should be allowed to snort cocaine
>people should be allwed to trip on hallucinogenics
>people should be allowed to inject heroin

Tobacco smoke has never caused cancer in a laboratory study. It's the fertilizers, fertilizer radiation, glues(most cigarettes are made from confetti shredded tobacco paper with lots of cancerous additives), and filter plastic that give you cancer.

oh great now he's going after cocaine in his pompous quest to be the biggest piece of shit.

fucking spic, just fuck off

Sorry i meant "pesticides, and fertilizer radiation"

nicotine is dependency substance and tobacco is obviously drug
is there anyone who not understand this common sense even in this 21th century?

>cites trump
>implying trump advocate of prohibition

This why you're third world.

This is what gets him a visa.

All things considered, alcohol is more damaging than cocaine for the individual's health and society.

So if you rant to make an argument to keep alcohol legal then you might as well legalize about 70% of all illegal drugs

only nicochimpanzee think such like that
decent person not

That's because they can afford the best medical care in the world.

typical nicochimpanzee's sophistry
face to reality

you should marry your 3DS game character, they never smoke like all these IRL "degenerates" with real lives and responsibilities :^)

Alcohol and cocaine are both good for you in moderation.

I Vape and really enjoy it

You're not wrong.

All drugs should be legal. At the very least it would wreck Mexico's main source of income by replacing the black market with something legal :^)

3DS game characters are better than human shaped stink bugs
You get out from our society instead of their participating in our society

the problem is the process of fabrication not Tabacco itself

anyway, Tabacco is ADDICTIVE... IDK if putting something addictive in the shelves is a good idea -_-

human shaped stink bug

people are generally stupid, it's a good thing to forbid a bad thing by law

>You don't get to decide what people do to their own bodies
Well being of my nation concerns me. Our population decreases, people die because of this. If someone from your family is smoking, are you going to say "it's their bodies"? No, because it does concern you

>banning something never works
it works

Get a brain worm you fish munching faggot.

Underrated.

People should be able to do what they want in private but smoking should be banned in public.

t. tentacle guy

cuck

I like vaping (ex smoker) because it's a hobby and you get cool flavours. I recommend a Istick Pico with a Super Tank mini. It's a great way to take a break between classes, or when I do homework at school it's a good way to get a ten minute break. Great for big study decisions and it helps with OCD and add to me. I support a double tax or ban on tobacco

There's literally no upside to smoking
Humans have been drinking alcohol for a lot longer than they be been consuming tobacco

cuck?
so what the cuck?
human shaped cockloach is smoker

Humans have been inhaling campfire smoke to stay warm since forever.

spoken like a real virgin

Ahh truly the pinnacle of sophistication, watching a 25 year old single mother push a pram down the road with a cigarette in the mouth.
Aesthics are a purely subjective form of evaluation, thus can be strewn from both sides and are a nonpoint. However nowadays, most people are not the sophisticated pipe wielding Sherlock Holmes of years gone by. They are either chavs or weak men too afraid to smoke directly, instead 'vaping' to try to attract social attention.
Chewing tobacco on the other hand is much alike chewing gum- of which is a perfectly accepted part of modern society. Only upon removing the tobacco form your mouth does one notice that it is instead a bundle of leaves rater than a ball of chewed gum. Chewing Tobacco also has the advantage of excluding most toxic and/or deadly chemicals within the drug and supplies a more direct, addictive dose of Nicotine. This supplies more pleasure to the user, doesn't harm the passersby and takes the strain off of healthcare services for smoking related problems. You most likely dislike the taste because your 0.0001% vape liquid has not nearly enough Nicotine to be a significant ingredient, this your body simply is shocked to the taste of actual Nicotine.
And yes my weak willed 'cuck', inhilation of smoke on a regualar basis does drastically increase the chances of cancers forming, hence your creation within your smoking mothers womb. Though it affects not the passerby on the street as much, close relatives such as lovers, freinds or children are at a greatly increased risk.
And the car? 'Truly' said the Apple said to the Orange

He should ban smoking AND the demon drink, both lead to vice and degereracy.

I am currently petitioning my local MP in the UK to ban both in Britain. If we are to make a suceseess of brexit and make it truely red white and blue we don't need chav sticks or workshy fuel. Plus banning boose would mean we were no longer dependent on wine which funds the EU and Scotland would be put in its place when we smash the distilleries.

if you cant reply to logically
no need to post more

Faggot, go make a tfw nip thread so I can ban you homo

This thread makes me want to smoke another cigarette. "Tips tobacco"

proxy jew is obvious proxy jew

>Matchy little noisy white monkey
You can defend well though the tame is not smoked
Typical fucker of Eze neutrality
Why such an idiot do not know drugs as drugs
Is it even cluttered in my brain?

you said you prefer 3DS characters and i stated you probably don´t mess with girls a lot.

and since you dont fuck much you don´t get the little things like smoking in the parties or smoking after having wild sex. so basically if you just growed the fuck up you wouldn´t have this stupid as fuck thread in the first place

get yourself a cigar/weed, some pussy, a giant ass beer and think if it´s still a bad idea to smoke now and then (better with friends btw). until you´ve done that i don´t think you´re for real about this

I fucking hate tobacco. Every goddamn mainlander scum smokes it, everywhere. Go outside on a wet morning and it smells like burning hair

The buzz? Smokelet get out

Honestly cigarette consumption has been on a steady decline for decades now. Most Americans have no desire to smoke these shit tier overpriced chemical sticks. The market has been moved to Asia and other third world countries where they actually target kids now.

>Muh global warming!!
>Lets just plunge the global economy trying to fix it with no real solution in mind

left it for a few days, got here and said "lets give it another try" IT'S SHIT dump the rest of the 30gr bag.
and i'm using NON-ADDITIVE, NON-CONSERVATIVE TABBACO with un-bleached "paper" (english is not my main lang) with unbleached filters...

my last try is to find this "Manitou Organic" till i find it no more for me and i gotta say i really enjoyed it

Putin banned tabacco for new borns from 2015 forward
news.com.au/world/europe/vladimir-putin-announces-plan-to-ban-smoking-in-russia/news-story/f81f7c73e180dc25b0782ecb17b746ab

What, they should be allowed to do that. Go ahead, allow every fucking drug. Good way to get rid of these nasty leftists and general people that are a serious harm to the fabric of their nation.