Professor just gave us this survey. How did i do /pol

Professor just gave us this survey. How did i do /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry for shit quality. I had to take a pic with snapchat camera because my camera quality is too good and it wont let me upload higher file sizes

>#3

Yo what the fuck were you thinking?

what course?

>constitutional rights for foreign terrorism suspects
Stopped reading there kys

>allowing the Norks to have Nukes

Long-term bad move

Get ready for your professor to call you a shitlord in front of your brainwashed classmates.

everybody on us soil have constitutional rights

3,6,9,13,14,19 you fucked up

I would have put a D) Depends which country issues the "suspicion"
As in, if a third world arab shithole considers a political writer/Cartoonist to be a terrorist, fuck them.

But if it's say, France, then fuck his rights.

Looks pretty /iwanttorevealmypowerlevelbutnotsureifishould/ to me

You failed on No. 6. Should be a huge, resounding NO.

Number 12 should be two questions. Nothing wrong with flying drones over countries to get intelligence, but NO to flying drones to kill "suspected" terrorists. "Suspect" being the key word. We just become cold-blooded murerders if we are flying drones around killing people will-nilly just because we think they are terrorists. We are a country of "Innocent until proven guilty" and we need to stay with that as the light to the world of our justice and integrity.

Number 14 - a spelling error on a college survey. Pretty pathetic.

US citizens should have constitutional rights. Not some filthy muslim terrorist that isn't from here.
You fucked up on pretty much all terrorist questions. Why the fuck would you be okay with treating these people even somewhat humanely?

you got 3, 10, and 19 wrong

>US citizens should have constitutional rights. Not some filthy muslim terrorist that isn't from here.
Wrong. How about you go actually study the law of your country you uneducated moron.

we dont even kill people based on their identity, only the SIM card in the cellphone theyre carrying

:^)

>Why the fuck would you be okay with treating these people even somewhat humanely?
Because we are Americans, a strong Christian nation with Christian values and a light to the world. We don't lower ourselves to barbaric behavior.

You got 3 wrong, then I stopped reading.

It's either you or them

>implying user is in college
middle school at best.

Well that is horrifying.

>Professor just gave us this survey.

should have told xir to suck a dick

#3 is fucked up.

>post on Sup Forums
>become a terrorism "suspect"
>get thrown in jail for 5 years with no charges
Fuck off liberal

>#4
Lol
>We need a bigger military and boots on the ground everywhere but don't send ME!

Open the image in paint and resize it

You're professor is too nosy. Unless they were anonymous, I wouldn't answer anything on there because he's probably a liberal and it will work against you in the future.

True. But we are more intelligent than barbarians and I think we can achieve our goals without lowering ourselves to barbaric behavior.

Why is Sven a better American than you fucks? Being inhumane to people in America's borders is not something that you should be advocating for, and is just going to alienate anyone that isn't a viscous cunt.

> one year of military service for every citizen
> no
> send ground troops into Syria to fight ISIS
> yes

a.k.a. I want other people to fight and die in a war for me.

Well done, coward.

What constitutes barbarism in your view?

>constitutional rights for terrorists
>stay in the UN
>keep NATO

I was bluepilled once too...

Gubment shouldn't increase spending, they should learn how to properly spend it instead of throwing more money at it. All those stories from anons in military about how fucking braindead it is how much money basically gets thrown down the drain is insane.

Fucking terrible

>required military service

aka

>how to solve the numale problem
>how to solve entitled-princess-syndrome

No you don't get our rights. Go make your country give you your own rights.

We the people of the United States does not mean Fatima and her 20 kids in Iran.

You're a foreigner?

I still think all illegals should be deported. The difference is that they are criminals, so 4th amendment protection doesn't apply. But you can't remove persons who have been legally accepted by executive action, we can't allow any president to break the constituion, the ends dont justify the means.

You ignorant retard. Read a motherfucking book.

>We the people of the United States does not mean Fatima and her 20 kids in Iran.
I never said it did you idiot. I said on AMERICAN SOIL. Your reading comprehension is on a kindergarten level

civic nationalist cuck/10

Chopping off heads, vest bombs, running after people with a machete in your hand, burning people alive. You know, barbaric violence that we see in the Middle East, South Africa, and South America.

>American ground troops

Allow Michael Scheuer, former CIA Director, to school you: youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE

Syria is a proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran and THAT is who should die in it (possibly along with Israel).

This. Youre a fucking disgrace get the fuck of this board

>no to waterboarding
You know generals are lying when they say torture doesn't work right? The "they will lie!" doesn't check out because most information can be easily verified by flying a drone to the location, then commence more severe torture as punishment if they lie. Ice cold operators who never break is an invention of movies, you would tell me where someone is if I twisted your arms long enough, let alone with more intense techniques.

Save it for severe situations, the "experts" telling you it doesn't work are just saving face while they go ahead and do it when the situation demands it, behind closed doors.

>3

FAIL

Oh wow I visited America I get all your rights. Fuck off

>foreigners
>getting constitutional rights
you're sick.

you fucking retard, all the constituional rights are negative rights, you dont "get" anything

All shit.
OP sucks balls.

Stop looking for validation on Sup Forums

Instead, try your own convictions on for size.
You may find them to be a perfect fit.
Wear them proudly.

Or go digging through the Sup Forums yard sales. I hear there's a 2 for 1 deal on scruples in Sup Forums and a sale on morality over in /hc/

good goy/10

>I find it objectionable to send my college-age kids to fight and die so Mrs. Mohamid can vote in an Afghan election, and then after those kids die, to run away and leave the country to go back to the Taliban.
Lol this guy is based

>13.
>Yes
Literally why.

>close Guatamino
And put the terrorists where? It's the million dollar question that I never see answered.

>ground troops in Syria
Not happening.

Communist countries always go through a devastating crash leaving them in disarray for years and years, then would be the best time to fuck with 'em, not even militarily.

>be me
>born in america
>pro-trump conservative
>not a muslim

I'll be fine spergo

Nigger detected

Why isn't military service mandatory in America?

>negative rights
He fuck?

Anyone on US soil means you believe that illegal immigrants now suddenly get 4th Amendment rights. That is dumb, deport immediately. Some Marxist from Sweden with an overstayed visa starts trying to organize riots? Kick them out of the country immediately.

You`ve fucked up in 3.
Foreginers have no constitutional rights (bear arms, etc.), only human rights.

Also unironically answering on 7.

>wouldn't blow n. korea to smithereens just to lulz @ the triggering of the chinamen and the europoors.

had to stop at #15. (op) is a total fag.

> i`m not your lord, professor

The Swede is right, it's a legal term meaning it recognizes an already existing situation rather than conditionally conferring a revocable privilege.

>"we"
>can't
>reverse executive orders

tfw Russians invented this first

>swede
>right

pick one, pedophile.

The rights to vote and be elected are limited to citizens, all the others apply for everyone retard.

fucking Sup Forums engine messing with my images

Fuck off back to REEEEEddit

Came here to post this

These 2 are faggots

Nope, only US citizens should have constitutional rights. Non-citizens to our country are guests. Our guests should not have the same rights afforded to us:

- A non-citizen should not have the right to vote.
- A non-citizen should not have the right to free speech. If they want to come here and speak out against the government, they should leave.
- A non-citizen should not have the right to petition our government. We shouldn't allow non-citizens to impact our legislation.
- A non-citizen should not have the right to assemble in protest. Again, if they don't like something in our country they should go home.
- A non-citizen should not have the right to bear arms. This right is for us to defend ourselves, and giving weapons to our guests is counter productive in that regard.
- A non-citizen should not have a right to a search warrant. They should expect that they can be searched if they are suspected of a crime.

>America
>can't

pick one, fag.

This.
All C, other than 3, which should be B and 7, which should be A.

>What is constitutional erosion
But you'll care 8 years later when some SJW finds her way into the oval office

First off the question was about "foreign terrorist suspects" not illegal immigrants

To answer no to #3 means we can start presuming suspects guilty, they don't get a trial, don't have the right to a lawyer, etc.

If that sounds good to you then why don't you move to Bolivia or Nigeria where they do it that way, and enjoy their wonderful, safe societies

>1
>Increasing spending on an already overpaid military

If you think constituion is wrong, you should have vote for people, who offer amendments.

Currently only burger citizens have constitutional rights. Visitors have only "human rights". And even this concept is heavily disrupted by obama, bush and clinton.

>We're in charge of reading comprehension

>Should FOREIGN terrorists suspects be given constitutional rights

Of course terrorist suspects who are American born should get constitutional rights. The question is foreigners. And the answer is no.

>To answer no to #3 means we can start presuming suspects guilty, they don't get a trial, don't have the right to a lawyer, etc.
Because it doesn't specify which rights, it would also mean they have a right to vote. And since it specifically mentions terrorist suspects, it would mean that illegal immigrants may not have the right to vote until they are suspected of being a terrorist.

> what works is barbaric
That`s why you should think one more time, every time you want to put your military effort into foreign politics.

>We should apply my country's constitution only to the people I like
You don't understand how it works, kiddo

Ban atrazin.

Yeah because we should be taking reference from Argentina about how to run our country.

>against water boarding
seriously? there is no physical harm, just scaring a nigger.

>Should foreign terrorists suspects be given constitutional rights?
>A. Yes

If they are not citizens they should be treated as a enemy combatant because that's what they are.

What shitty ass liberal school is this?

No, we should apply it only to us citizens.

>3
>10
>13

You should be ashamed of yourself.

>The question is foreigners. And the answer is no.
The answer is yes. We are talking about "suspects"

There are countless stories of innocent travelers getting jacked up in Bolivia, Venezuela, Zaire, etc. and being kept in filthy prisons for years on false charges (or even no charges, just police suspicion).

>inb4 "well they wouldn't be accused if they were innocent"

Just out of curiosity, why do you subscribe to the nigger-tier policies of third world nations? It's weird how you don't see the link between America being one of the most powerful countries in the world and the fact that we don't OOGA BOOGA THROW EM IN JAIL but instead apply a sane and rational legal standard

And a credible source for the blue-pilled.

>not defending white European Ukraine from Asiatic Jewish Russia
Fucking cuck is what you are.

There are constitutional rights other than due process. If someone is accused of a crime, they should have a trial. But foreign suspects should have no right to a warrant and no rights against search and seizure. They also should not have a right to protection from excessive bail. They shouldn't have bail at all.

Terrorists only get rights if they are on U.S. soil. This is why we have Guantanamo Bay.

Americans should never be sent there, but everyone else can go fuck themselves. They don't get our rights, and UN human rights are a fucking meme.

Glass them all. If you have to flay 1000 sandniggers to even save a fucking American nigger from Detroit, so be it.

you got 2 right good job, im teacher

You did
kike/10
coward/10
fag/10
nigger/10

Flip 3 and 4

>should us conduct military strikes against north korea to remove their nukes
if you say yes to this you're a retard
north korea is backed by every eastern power, it would start world war three in a matter of minutes

Consider changing your answer to question 7. I can assure you Russia played a pivotal role in the 2016 elections.

> I can assure you Russia played a pivotal role in the 2016 elections.

Agreed, it served as a pivotal part in the gaslighting campaign of the media to ultimately discredit them and make them look like hypocrites.