HWNDU general

/THE RETURN OF VALOR/ EDITION

1st for blart

Who wears a "bulls" hat with a "yankees" jacket...

1st for FIRST OF ALL, AS I PRAY TO THE ONE TRUE GOD, THE CREATOR OF THE SUN THE MOON AND THE STARS, THE ANIMALS, THIS EARTH, OTHER PLANETS, AND US HUMAN BEINGS TO NAME A FEW.

AS I WRITE THIS, I DO WISH THAT YOU, MR. PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION, DONALD J. TRUMP, DO ALSO PRAY TO GOD AS YOU EMBARK ON SOMETHING FAR BIGGER THAN YOU HAVE EVER THOUGHT OF OR HAVE SEEN OR TO HAVE IMAGINED.

THERE ARE REASONS WHY THE MOON ROTATES THE EARTH, WHY THIS PLANET IS MOSTLY WATER, AND WHY THERE IS AN EGYPTIAN PYRAMID WITH AN EYE ON THE DOLLAR BILL OF THIS COUNTRY. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY PROPHESIZED AS HAVING A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN HUMAN HISTORY.

Chads making the ground slippery with these hoes

yankees/bulls
fuck that guy

the twist of a century

thank you kek for not making me a normie

Nick Romano

a paid shill

this nigga got paid on bailed.

A real human bean

Amerigans :DD

hes a bitch fag

You should see his Islanders underwear.

ILL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES AND ACT COCKY TO STOLEN VALOR SO HE HITS ME AND THEY ARREST HIM

stolen faggot, i wanna thank the staff for paying me to be here every day and for un-banning me, etc.........

>Lorde is becoming indoctrinated

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Homeless people who dumpsterdive

WE NEED OUR BOYS TO COME HERE

NOW
O
W

I think it would be great, ignorance is bliss afterall

Ya won't do shit dweeb

no you won't

Lorde plz fuck me

that guy is trying way too hard to pretend he´s black. probably listens to rap too thinking he´s gangsta just like some cringy epic meal time youtubers

I want to strangle every single person that plugged their social media accounts on this livestream.

inb4 some betacucks arrive with pepe printouts and get BTFO'd by valor

>bulgarian light-speed airplanes

God I hate uppity women. They're so... vacant you know?

>Wake up
>Make breakfast for wife and her son
>Go to HWNDU all day knowing that wife is prepping the bull while watching you chant at a wall 10+ hours a day instead of bringing home a paycheck

take the /x/ pill

I really love my daughter, Ebrietas! She is a Great One and will be your friend! All you have to do is say "Ebrietas!! You're cute!!!!!!"

I love how the new girls are cringing every fucking second. Soon libs will stop showing up and we'll have fully taken over.

the sjw QUEEN

Shotgun Bri

>those horse legs

DAAAAAMN

RELEASE /ourboys/!

The only thing I wish my new girlfriend had was a thicc ass

>PEACE
>one
>love

>Kindness
>Evokes
>Kindness

>Peave
>Eventually
>Pummels
>Evil

why do you post this everywhere senpai

>wake up
>eat a plate of literal shit
>beat your wife
>come to stream for your shift

Lorde and her friend look so uncomfortable, as if they're hesitant to join the cult.

What's would be the best /ourguys/ party composition to eliminate StolenValor+PAPEHYEAH+Bjorn bosses?

Challenge him to a split squat battle

Literally female version of Queens cuckboy, gross.

Because I have no life and I'm bored. But I really love Ebrietas! She's cute!

Anyone heard their twitters?

S O P E R F E C T

>all this bad opsec

c'mon girls

EVERYONE

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

>do you come here often?

valor was cucked like the pussy he is yesterday

he pushedone of our guys who pushed him back and he just leave

Ya pol kiddies are too beta to defeat stolen Valor

Shes a subtle troll with the best message
Shes like queen to all these other thotties from Sup Forums
No disrespect to any other girls here, this is just /ourwoman/ you're still /ourgirls/

I will never unsee this fuck you

POL KEK PEPE

STOP
WAIFUING
LIBERALS

Paperboy in 30 minutes

>I don't have a twitter

what did he mean by this?

Are you brave enough to take the PaperPill?
>Trump is EXTREMELY afraid of Paper
>Paper in contact with all peace and love on earf
>Possess ability to change world with message of positivity
>Owns blankets all over Brooklyn & one tent
>Direct descendants of the ancient egyptian kings royal blood line
>Paper’s positive vibes been measured on Mars by the curiosity rover
>Trump tried to hide Paper in Iron Mountain facility in WV to try to contain Paper’s energy
>Marked as Trump’s first failure because it made Paper stronger plus Paper easily escaped the underground bunker by hypnotizing his captors with love and connectedness to every human on this planet
>Paper’s emotional IQ can only be roughly estimated, but it has been said that his emotional quotient is somewhere between double and triple the world population’s combined score. That’s 7 billion people.
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon earf and will bring an era of enlightenment and never-ending love with him
>All the energy on earf passes through Paper. You probably cant feel it though because the message is being suppressed
>The ancient Chinese would say that “Qi” is emanating from Paper, but again, you probably cant feel it yet.
>Why are such powerful forces working against Paper? Because they control people with hate and fear and dividing us. If Paper’s message were to get out to the rest of the planet then those in power would lose their control. Paper’s message can literally change everything. Now I guess you know why trump is so afraid of him.
>Also, Shia Labeouf wants to use Paper to take credit for when everything is changed and we are no longer divided. Just remember that it was really Paper that united us.
>Paper is the key to all of this.
>Are you starting to feel it?
>if you can say PAPER HAHAHAH YEEEAAHHHH then the spell is nearly broken

she looks like a kike

WE MADE HIM QUIT TWATTER AND FACEBERG?

PRAISE KEK

I hope he comes with a new monologue today.

Bree's mud lesbian wants the p

>and I don't have a facebook anymore haha

Is that really a win for Ben?

>not on fecebook anymore

what did he mean by this

Fuck off shill. Stop shitting up the threads with your nigh-schizophrenic paranoia. End your own suffering.

do you think the transfat in her diet cuts off the oxygen to her brain, thus making her an insufferable cunt?

what's the science?

All according to plan!

Daily reminder to ignore candian tripfags

I literally can't anymore because shes a female version of queens fuck boy I will literally never unsee this.

>transports behind him

Cringe

this guy is a nazi

pretty cute daughter, but mine is cuter

Place your bets Sup Forums

Who will go over?
>Antagonists
This will continue the feud
>/ourguys/
This would end the series

Boganon would annihilate them all by himself.

generally ignore tripfags

Any other old friend been here everyday since day 1?

most of /ourguys/ are beta cucks so they wont do anything

he's been divided

give it 15minutes and these 2 cuties join the cult

What did stolen valour say when he first showed up today? bet he was bitching.

I kinda wish Nick was there to get all the girls wet

Is Nick redpilled yet? or is he still dipshit from nights ago when he got Doxxed and told he treats his GF like shit.

>Those two evil kike qts in the background

Reminder that Nick is the mastermind behind everything and has played us all

Bri doesn't want to be there. So embarrassed

they are all working/contributing to society, unlike stolen valor there.

SEETHING

fuck they left

I thought he was going to make detours.

I need more Nick.

Since when did they remove the wall?

They are infesting Brit/pol/ atm.

Blackface + Friend are the true Sup Forumsguys

I HATE THIS FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEEEE

so stolen valor didn't got a ban after all ? howmuch the museum or antifas are paying him to be there ?

Is there a nazi Ben twitter account?

Rare sleeping leaf, pls ask permission before saving

Also SV is a tremendous faggot, would HEEM

Chelsea i could have been julian assange he stands for the same things i do... chelsea please go home im trying to learn about julian assange