Serving under Trump

18-19 years old on Sup Forums, and the occasional highschool lurkers

Now is a wonderful time to join the US military. The last time this opportunity came was in 2001-2003 under Bush during the height of the war on terror. Afterwards, the military went to shit from 2006-2015 (post 2008 recession). Those who went in the military during those prime years profited handsomely and are living life on ezpz mode.

Joining now is prime due to real estate, college, and medical bubble.

The trick to profiting is get your free GI Bill for college, buy a small home with cheap military assistance, and maximizing your veteran care. Max out your roth ira and utilize veteran status to secure cheap rates on everything for the rest of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/military-veterans-now-serving-on-wall-street-2015-11
youtube.com/watch?v=PkhgC2CEmcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asian masculinity

You wanna fight in Iran?

Already joined

>this triggers the wmaf loser

Not sure they'd take me. Born with clubfoot. It's fixed obviously and the website says as long as it doesn't interfere with performance, but still.

Enlisted or commissioned?

I'm seriously looking into the commission route for the benefits with Trump

Already joined; ship out on Feb. 14th for OSUT.

Asians must be so triggered to post this shit almost every day.

what if you get shot op? All that money wasted.

Forces are on a drawdown, so they can be selective. It doesn't hurt to try though.

lol

Amazing if this works tho

Nice, I'm a 20 mechanical engineer student in talks with a recruiter for NUPOC and submitting my package with solid letters of recommendations.

Gonna be a fun 8 years

If ur allowed to have a runescape tab open when ure flying drones i will do it for free.

You'll never relive the glory days of 06/07 runescape. Cancel your subscription and leave it.

Lol that would be my dream.... bombing muzzies and wrecking noobs in the wildy at the same time

I kind of want to either finish my BS so I can try to go in as an officer. Maybe an AS so I have something to fall back on. Hopefully by the time I try to enlist we'll have invaded NK or Iran.

Infantry is for Mexican-Americans though

90% of military is sitting in a chair doing routine stuff, non combat related

>daily asianmasculinity raid

Shoo, shoo

Join subs and ill redpill your benis

That's why 2006-2015 was shit for military post recession.
Just look at the Fiscal year budget for the military

Under Trump, FY2018-2020 will increase dramatically offering tons of sweet opportunities

Nah going for that sweet DC engineering job

That sign up bonus for subs is nice tho

GTFO Army shill

I am currently in college going for my 4 year in History with a minor in Criminal Justice. If I wanted to explore military service, what would you guys recommend? I am 19 and in my second year right now

JAG officer? Afterwards use the benefit to go to law school?

Already enlisted, waiting to ship out.

Grats and good luck! Make the best of it

Good advice!

> Sitting Comfy AF - Army Vet

Already joined the USMC Leaf Division

Ants.jpg

If you're signing up for the benefits gtfo. Sign up if you're ready to die for your country not mooch off the government.

I was thinking about joining the National Guard but I'm too old and fat.

>inb4 you'll fit right in

I wish. I'm 19 and too fat.

Are there engineering jobs available in the military?

>dying for Israel and Saudi Arabia

Die for Goldman Sachs. Be a (((legitimate hero))).

Tons, I'm in the process in signing up for the nuclear enginnering job.

>be around SKYKANG
>slutpussies love uniform

What more could I ask?

Any older bros in the military ? I'm 28 and considering... Can get bumped up in rank since I have a 2 year degree...

>/r/asianmasculinity

Too old. No one wants you if you don't have a strong background

Unless you have a doctorate, don't join

My older 30yo sister had a doctorate in cardiac/lung research and she joined the DoD for the Army. She's got commissioned as a Captain and getting a 6 figure salary + benefits

Know that as an American, its your duty to serve on God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, Freedom, Liberty and the U.S Constitution.

It's great to finally have a president that recognizes that, but that's your first order of business.

Is that dude korean army or something? Which language are the symbols on his tag?

I'll be 23 or 24 when I get my associates. Is that too old? What's the cutoff?

>he thinks trench warfare still exists

Besides, the military gibs are there for precisely that reason, so good men will join

First year nuke engi student here, hoping to do the same thing as you are, later. Anything I should know about?

Cutoff age to enlist is 20 years old
Cutoff age for bachelors commissioned officer is 24 years old
Any higher positions requires an extremely solid resume

Why? If you enlist at 28 years old
You will be paired with faggy 18-19 year old teens. Your officers who will be on your ass all day are 22-23 year old fresh college graduate

You will be an old fuck hanging out with kids. Your depression will worsen

Prime age to enlist is only 18-19 year old
That way you get free college, free HOt pussies, and live life on ezpz mode

what's skykang?
I'm gonna be going for a doctorate so I'll be ~30 by the time I finish.

NUPOC pays you $55k/year while in school, it ramps up when you become active duty

You need a gpa of 3.9+ in STEM to compete. This is harder than applying for a tier 1 medical school

With my grades and degree I guess I could apply to OCS, but i took medicine for depression don't think I'm allowed

So you're saying that I shouldn't enlist or that they won't take me at all? Because I could give a fuck about faggy 18 year olds or younger officers.

recruiter shill

how about a free prosthetic with that cup of shite

How do you get HOt pussies if you're in an office pushing papers?

Don't, they won't want you anyways. Military only wants young because they are easier to train with a "cleaner" background check. You'll be locked into service for 4-5years and it will seriously deepen your depression. Anyone older than 25 requires a strong professional background to work the specialized jobs. You will not be happy if you enlist over 23+

If you want the officer uniform, you're better off joining the police or fire department. Trump will take care of you in those field as well (especially with the libshit riots)

You still can ive seen guys up to 35 years old enlist, everyone has their reasons

Is it worth it to become an officer? Do officers actually do shit? I was thinking Navy

Have photo of you in uniform
Go on tinder
Swipe on 10/10s
Profit on booty

Just don't marry or have kids with them

Can't get easier than that

I'm American, btw, just in Belgium right now

>The last time this opportunity came was in 2001-2003 under Bush during the height of the war on terror.
lol good goy

Officers on DDGs is the way to go(weapons officer, commo) don't go subs unless you want to take responsibility for a lot of dumb shit

Depends on the field
Mine is going to be nuclear engineering even though my degree is mechanical

What I can expect is just overseeing a bunch of kids watching the dials all day and making sure things run steady with the daily paper pushing. Ez job, resume looks solid afterwards, join Wall Street after service... ezpz life

Being around $15+ billion warships, F-35s, world traveling, foreign pussy, is just the bonus

There's more to the military than your Call of Duty infantry memes

at least I don't look like a chink

I don't have anything against aisians but those eyes, holy fuck they look scary in not manly way but fucked up way.

14 year vet / 5 deployment vet here. Getting promoted to CW2 next month. Feels good to be in Trump's Army.

businessinsider.com/military-veterans-now-serving-on-wall-street-2015-11

>Be officer, honorable discharge, work in wall street/goldman sachs, become jew

Can't get easier than that. 2017-2020 is prime because of Trump + Republican administration

;_;7

>open faggotry allowed so degenerate officers and NCO's can flaunt their faggotry in your face and give preferential treatment to their faggoty kind at the expense of the normal troops
>trannies in uniform
>lowered standards to accommodate females in combat units so the men will have to pick up their slack and eventually get killed or wounded as a result
>senior leaders constantly forcing you to attend "training sessions" that are little more than political indoctrination sessions telling you that if you upset the niggers, bitches, faggots, or spics, they'll bust your ass....oh, and by the way, they're "equal" to you, even though they make up the majority of the idiots, criminals, and retards in any given unit.
>risking your life for a government, and nation, that is doing everything they possibly can to destroy the very same white majority that makes up the overwhelming majority of the nation, and the combat units in our military.

Yea, sounds great.

No thanks.

Looks like you enlisted during the Obama years

The worst years

This is Trump's military now. The prime years similar to Bush's 2001-2003 year before the recession. The primest time to enlist and profit in life

Best time was when you could bank the money from subsidized Stafford student loans and apply it towards a VA mortgage (no down payment, no mortgage insurance). Then file Chapter 7 and be off the hook for the Stafford loans and have instant equity in your new digs.

Sadly, loophole closed.

Some yellow chase the white, some white get the yellow fever. Pic related.

Nope.

Bush was my CoC too, and he FAILED to reverse ANY of the bullshit Clinton did to the military in re bitches and faggots, and he LOWERED standards filling the ranks with retards, criminals, and medical shitheads that never should have been allowed in uniform.

Nigbama just put the final nail in the coffin with his bullshit.

Lowering standards and forcing good men to work with faggots and women in a combat zone clearly demonstrates senior leaders, and our government, don't give a single shit about your life.

Fuck the military.

Isn't anyone else here kind of sickened by the idea of joining the military just to scam your country into giving you a free ride? That's practically the definition of welfare queen.

>being this fucking ignorant about industrialized warfare

i bet you are one of those grunts who think the military is mostly combat troops.

>getting paid for your services
>welfare queen

Not even a Militaryfag but you're a special kind of stupid

GO DIE FOR PUTIN, GUYS!

>being this fucking ignorant about combat operations

I bet you're one of those fucking idiots that thinks we don't need boots on the ground to win wars.

Before i hide this thread here is a nice bmaf pictures to rustle your jimmies

19 yr old here. I voted for trump but i wont die fighting his war if it happens

It's cool, bro, but when I see pictures and drawings of Mongols and genghis khan on horseback, they do look pretty damn terrifying.

and how much more does the inverse happen moron, do we really need to bring out numbers?

You retard. Trump was the candidate of peace he's not leading us into a war like Hilary.
They'll be no need for a large army once ISIS and NATO are disbanded.

>Sup Forums calls out supposed CTR shills all the time
>doesn't recognize the obvious military recruiter shill
Kek.

Enjoy dying in a war fighting against Iran for the benefit of kikes in Israel you fucking morons. I'm sure that's totally defending your country from a foreign threat instead of simply killing innocents overseas for corporations and kikes.

Former Army here

don't join for the benefits, join for your nation. If you're going in just for the pay, you're going to have a shit time. It's not easy, but if you accept that you're doing it for your nation, it becomes much simpler.

wasn't my point you fucking dumbass. you have zero clue what the actual working composition of the military is and how it functions. combat positions are a very small minority.

you ignorantly assume that letting women into the military was some liberal SJW bullshit when it really boils down to manpower.

believe it or not, most men want to do infantry shit and not pic related. even though 70+% of military jobs are exactly like pic related or worse (fuck ton of clerical jobs). the only ones who are willing to spend 4 years flying a desk AND dealing with military bullshit AND making less money then their civilian counterparts are the desperate lower class and minorities. the US military literally could not be at full fighting strength without all the fags and women that you hate so much.

Hahaha.

>serving under Trump
>posts picture of goddamned ROKA gook

Pro tip: Regardless of the administration the Army is gay as fuck. Even things that sound awesome are completely sucked dry of being fun. The Army will take whatever soul you have and squander it by green weenie double penetration.

Good luck kiddo.

>join for your nation
Oh yer. How did all those wars benefit America? Vietnam.. Afghanistan.. Iraq. You wasted trillions that could have been spent to improve your own nation and you destabilized the whole fucking world in the process.

In the American army you don't fight for your nation. You fight for kikes, banks and oil corporations. In the case of Trump you'll be fighting for America's Greatest Ally.

Be prepared to never do your job and will probably get stationed at Fort bliss texas

Joined last january. Best job I've ever had even though it's hard as fuck (nearly 2 years of training; halfway done)

Fort Bliss Mexico is such a shit hole.

Sounds like a great big ton of bullshit to me. How can we live contently and sleep soundly with the fact that there are women fighting for our nations?

youtube.com/watch?v=PkhgC2CEmcA

Women just can't hack it. There are nowhere near the strength of men, and they get far too emotional. We need cold-hearted and strong killers in the battlefield. It's like Margaret Thatcher crying about several of her men dying in the falklands - compare that with Churchill giving uplifting speeches when hundreds of thousands of his men are getting slaughtered all around Europe.

Now, if you suggest different divisions for niggers and women, that's a different story.

Are you afraid to physically fight Islam?

Agreed

im 27 and I smoke weed everyday
I've fought shills of foreign nations online for ten years that sought to demoralize American children and young adults. I am very successful at shutting them down and moralizing our citizens.

what have you doctorate holders done for our youth? I'm a community college drop out.

>the US military literally could not be at full fighting strength without all the fags and women that you hate so much.

Good goy. Let me guess - you believe we "have to do something about Iran" too, right?

>the USA Army badly needs female mechanics

I doubt it, And allowing women in the army was a liberal SJW bullshit.

If this was a Holy war in the sense that the Pope called for it I would. Guess what? It fucking isn't you dumb little fucking goy. The next war is probably gonna be with Iran because they are Israel's biggest threat. Iranians are Persians. They are majority Shia. They don't commit terrorism and spread it like a virus like the Wahabist scum in Saudi Arabia which you support. But they're a threat and now that they've abandoned the dollar will probably try and start a war with them. You've seen what Trump has said about Israel and Iran. He is a good goy.

God damn I wish somebody nuked America and Israel already. You are the cause of all the world's problems.

ITT: mad non-americans with inferior military and not knowing how our military industrial complex work

Wew, stay fagpilled

He's right. Fuck off. I know you're too young to remember Iraq but the buildup felt exactly like this with Iran right now. "WMDs" are now "ballistic nuclear-capable missiles," there's talk of "human rights violations," etc. It's always the same bullshit to trick dumb goys like you into believing you're fighting for a noble cause.