Trump has dementia and Alzheimers? I never heard about this Sup Forums, have you ?

Trump has dementia and Alzheimers? I never heard about this Sup Forums, have you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blah blah blah

just having a gene that predisposes you to alzheimers doesnt mean you already have it

he seems to fumble over his words more than he used to but seems more on the ball than the vast majority of 70 year olds

so theres no evidence of this being the case, just speculation?

Hey BlueShare. Working through lunch these days?

Whats blue share ?

Making things up again, Arnold.

Not gonna lie, former Ness voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ness crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the eight melodies.

>every liberal zombie in the nation want's Trump's and his family's heads on pikes
>LEL HAVING HIS FAMILY AROUND HIM MEANS HE'S MENTALLY ILL
>Most done by a president in 7 days
>LEL HE HAS NO PLANS
>supports alzheimers research because his father and grandfather suffered through it
>LEL HE HAS ALZHEIMERS
You know, for claiming to be more compassionate and more intelligent, liberals are fucking retarded assholes.

I didn't do that, why you blame me?

Ridicule is the appropriate response to this.

GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
TL; DR:
The UN is trying to cram people into cities, seize control over all essential resources (food, water, etc) where they can be monitored and controlled easily to implement a green communist NWO. It is happening in every country, some anons have personal experience with it.
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

The UN is working RIGHT NOW OPENLY to install an eco-communist world dystopia
I have never heard of this Sup Forums, have you?

>drinks diet coke 24/7

why does no one point this out? aspartame can fuck u up

if he had dementia and alzheimers he'd already be fucked at 70 years of age. He wouldn't have been able to run

fake news

Yet these are the same people who wanted to elect the 74 year old Vermont gommie?

CTR rebranded itself

Wtf I'm a liberal now!

Alzheimer's is a social construct.

thanks op now i'm #concernedfortrump

It's Shareblue

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

it's more leftist retards in denial grasping at straws to come up with some scenario where they have not been categorically destroyed.

But Trump's behavior is totally normal...
Drumpfcucks will defend that