I love how you guys support LUMP's muslim ban even though it does nothing but create more jihadists <3

I love how you guys support LUMP's muslim ban even though it does nothing but create more jihadists

Let us invade your country or we will kill you.

How about ask yourself why these fuckers don't even want to live around their own kind and are breaking down the doors here trying to come to a place full of racism and oppression.

>Let me come in your country or I ill become a terrorist

You are a moron.

1) It is not a Muslim ban seeing as the biggest Muslim countries on earth are not on the list. It is only for 90 days untill the vetting process can be reviewed and assesed.

>it does nothing but create more jihadists

2) What does that say about these people you want to allow into you country? If they want to join the holy war just because they cannot get a visa for 90 days? And even if there are more jihadis, wtf cares?
It is always much better to have additional enemies outside the city gates than having more within.

More like
"I need food and shelter please, I need to protect my family." - Mohamed
"Well no you're brown, we can't have that in our country, terrific" - LUMP
"See I told you the west was evil, we can provide you food and shelter if you fight for us" - isis
"I have no choice than" - Mohammed

Nice LARP, fag.

Cringed, saged, hid.

>SAGE REEE SAGED HID

CTR shill

Which still boils down to "let us in or we will bomb you"

It boils down to the fact that if we had helped them, they wouldn't have been put in a situation that required desperate measures.

Why are you so fucking stupid user?
This is the equivalent of saying that you should let Tyrone and his anti-christian family live in your house or DeShawn and his west-side gang will convince Tyrone to help kill your family.

Absolutely. ISIS ain't shit.

>I hate American policy
>let's be world cop instead

What could possibly go wrong?

Just mentioning the name Trump is like arsenic to ctr shills, I like seeing how you change up the letters or add or detract some, it is really infantile.
Do you also say ''n-word'' instead of nigger?

No we have no responsibility to help every potential terrorist

No you dumb fuck.
It is ISIS who puts him in a situation that requires desperate measures, not your lack of help.

So now trump is an isis shill?
Fuck off...

Lol

"I need food please pay me David Brock''
""I'll post anything!````

>Slurp slucp

I prefer to call him you-know-who but that's a hassle to type.
Being the world's cop resulted in Syria happening, we are responsible for fixing it.
No, the US destabilized the middle east.

>"radical islam"

They are right. There is just islam. And it's shit.

>Worth it?
Asking the wrong people, let the fire rise.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

If it really creates more Jihadists then he did the right thing in banning a religion of terrorism.

A french racist. Shocking.

>If you criticise us we will kill you
This really activates my almonds.

That just means more bodies for mattis to vaporize

see

You can prove that you aren't paid shill. Just post "DAVID BROCK IS A PEDOPHILE". Until then you can just go fuck off.

This

If the only thing stopping terrorists is immigration then we should let them radicalize so we can destroy them once and for all.

Wtf i have bdompf now

He's probably a pedophile. But so is LUMP so...

Who the fuck cares about ISIS? They're done for

Jihadists will use ANYTHING just like other irrational ideologies like Fascism or Communism to further their goals. Let muslims in? West is weak ripe for Jihad. Don't let muslims in? West hates Islam time for Jihad. Blood in my stool. West is responsible time for Jihad.

DO
NOT
NEGOTIATE
WITH
TERRORISTS

lmao, if it creates more jihadists, then it's a good thing we banned them? so you're agreeing then. good.

also it's not a muslim ban you retard, the exec order has nothing to do with religion. do some research

Who is LUMP?

>I love
>

I'll never understand how liberals thought creating this meme that the "peaceful majority" of Muslims are one mean comment for going full isis.

Doesn't count, type exactly what is asked.

>creates more jihadists

That's the thing - they were always jihadists. Better that they "wake" outside of the US.

the funny thing is it really is and all their propaganda material is based around how the west hates them, they hate multiculturalism more than Sup Forums and consider muslims who integrate in the west worse than kaffir

>Being the world's cop resulted in Syria happening, we are responsible for fixing it.
>No, the US destabilized the middle east.

Lolno. Wall Street destabilized Syria to protect the petrodollar. The American people never ordered and never would order the CIA to go in and overthrow a dozen regimes in the Middle East so fat cats can have their cash.

They have no responsibility towards a bunch of backwards fucks that can't stop blowing each other up in the name of a desert death cult.

They also like to pretend that muslims aren't anti gay while at the same time supporting gays.

IS is gone, mate. They lost east Mosul and they're being pushed back hard in Syria.
/thread

>ban muslims
its disgusting that they honestly believe this.

Do me a favor OP:

Tell Brock I said hello and that his stupid trolling effort doesn't work. Nice hair btw brock, real good wig. Have fun being a child fucker. Sleep tight knowing there are people following you planning your death sweetie :)

>Banning them from a country is criticising them

They seem like such a well-adjusted and civilized sort. After all, what kind of cuck religion is Catholicism or Buddhism if insulting it doesn't produce suicide bombers?

So every muslim is a ticking timebomb ready to commit acts of terror the first time their wifi goes down

You're the bigots and you can't even see it.

I love how you support unchecked Muslim immigration even though it does nothing but create more radical white terrorists.

See why this argument is shit? "Do what we want or you're going to make us kill you" is not a valid argument.

>STAY HOME!
>That's such an extreme idea I think we sshould bomb them.

Its the media doing the recruiting.
>Isnt this so bad?
>Its like we expect you to bomb us!
>Wink
>nod
>nudge

JFC

I believe that would be classified as a "threat." Truly the mindset of a peaceful people.

>I have no choice than
kys fag

The west destabilized syria by attempting to overthrow the government. After that we armed terrorists and bombed civilians. It's no wonder they are so willing to hate the west.

Look, guys. I know that Muslims are shooting, bombing, and driving trucks all over your countries. But whatever you do, DO NOT ever make Muslims feel unwelcome. That will only radicalize the moderate Muslims and create more carnage.

I hope they focus you more now, and leave us a bit alone

So the answer is to let them into our country so they can radicalize here instead of in Syria?

Lol fuck that shit

There is no muslim ban, its a ban on certain countries.

You should be more worried about Bannon's work with the constitutional lawyers he's employed. He's got a little surprise for you.

The biggest problem with muslims isn't even terrorism, it's that they are statistically speaking huge criminals. For example, the Finnish Ministry of Justice conducted a study in 2011 about the criminality of immigrants and it turns out people from the MENA region are literally 17 times more likely to rape than native Finns are.

I'm not saying we didn't stir shit with them. We did. I'm just saying we also have very, very valid reasons for not wanting them here, and the "let us in or you're going to make us fight you" is not a valid argument for the same reason that "stop coming in or some of us will shoot up your mosques" isn't valid. You can't shift blame to someone else just because they won't allow you to do whatever you want.

It's quite literally the same thing as saying that anyone who angers me is just asking to get their face caved in. It's not a valid argument against ever angering me because my anger and violence is the problem, not their statement.

You mean Obama did. And Hilary and Biden did.

Oh fuck what will a global superpower with secured borders and an air force the size of the next 3 nations combined do against sandniggers in tricked out toyotas half a world away

>hurr let these retarded third world mudshits do whatever they want

we don't want islam in the west. every muslim should be killed or forced to convert.

>No, the US destabilized the middle east.

Obama and Hillary bombed the fuck out of Libiya and tried to overthrow Assad by arming and funding the rebels to destabalize the country. The same rebels who then became ISIS.

And now you are blaming Trump for the fallout and for trying to fix this monumental fuckup?

Hillary Biden and Obama are basically republicans. But compared to a far right demagogue like Trump they appear to be left leaning.

Slide thread, look here:

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

>I love how you guys support LUMP's muslim ban even though it does nothing but create more jihadists
Good, it gives everyone a reason to kill mudslimes

Be USA.
Spend billions over the last 100 years helping niggers, pakis, poos, ragheads, and other backwards 3rd world animals.
Pause immigration from a handful of the above for 90 days.
Waaa Waaa America is evil we must bomb them.

The thing I love most about this argument? It assumes defeat inherently. We have already lost, and we can only hope they choose not to harm us, and the only way to do that is make them as happy as possible.

This is the coward's attitude of the western world today.

Islamic people have been killing each other for religious reasons ("you are not muslim enough!") long before te fu***** united States existed. Jihadists existed for ages as well. This phenomenon is not new at all, it's just that technology (mainly our ability to gather information from the whole globe) made it easier for us to notice it.

As a person i can _hope_ to be allowed to enter another nation, but i do in no way have a given right to expect another nation to let me in; especially not if i come from a ideological group of people notorious for violence.

"(...) even though it does nothing but create more jihadists

>they hate the rest for justified reasons
Doesn't that make it all the more reasonable to restrict their ability to come here? The average citizen can't help what we do in Syria any more than the average Russian can control the Assad government, so why expose your own people to a higher risk of violent retaliation?

That's what Obama said. Then putin steps in to actually do the job

Funny how Trump is the only one who actually wants to fix it

The Obama administration did that. Trump wants to work with Russia to stabilize Syria so the refugees can all go home.

thanks for telling us your worthless opinion

Not a Muslim ban, its a regional ban shill.

Many Muslim country's still can come over here

Hillary would have had Syria sorted out by know. She was the only one running with foreign policy experience.

South African anons know whats up with the down town brown clowns

Based

So was Trump the reason for 9/11 too?

He benefitted from it and bragged after the fact so...

these bait threads are so retarded, they are not even funny.

who the fuck cares, dont let them into your country and bomb the shit out of them if they attack you

amen brotha fuck drunpf n fuk wite peppl

This is some Canada tier shit.

>if you make fub of your enemies they win.

But did he cause it

No

Nah she would be too busy starting nuclear war with Russia

Let's say that the shoe is on the other foot and some Saudis are arguing "if we don't let White Christians freely immigrate here with full civic and religious rights, they're going to Crusade on our asses". Should any Saudi in his right mind listen to them this explicitly extortionist threat?

>Not licking Putin's balls is causing nuclear war

What would she have done differently? Are Trump's safe zones not a reasonable stopgap? More air strikes perhaps? Would posturing and intensifying the proxy war with Russia have accomplished anything if Russia was unwilling to back down? Do you not see how that would escalate into full-blown conflict with Putin?

What does more experience even mean in this context? More failed attempts? Why is that good?

fuk drumpF LUMP and all WHITES

sage goes in the options field

more

>if we don't let them in they'll get violent
>we should let them in anyway

Liberalism is literally a mental illness.

why are we not putting these people into mental institutions, where they belong?

That would never happen because the middle east wouldn't attempt to destabilize Europe.

It's a chick and egg situation. Like when Brett went back in time to meet David Bowie before he was famous, and then Brett shows David his tasty licks, which were just ripped off from David Bowie. But then David Bowie from the past "steals" Brett's songs, which were actually his own...well it's like that, sort of.

Fuck off Neville Chamberlain.

pussyhats ain't nothin but prog hijabs

get out of here CTR SCUM
KEK WILL PURGE YOU.

So "help us or we'll bomb you", then?