Sweden is the most cuc-

>Sweden is the most cuc-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9CdGVLxedw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanting to fight for Mama Merkel and her horde of shitskins would be a good thing

And yes, fighting for ones country does indeed mean fighting for one's government.

Swedes still haven't got the memo. I wonder how much longer it takes for them to realize their government has turned rogue?

>Germany 2nd worst and not worst by far
shamefur dispray

Question: Is it true that most Germans feel so ashamed by WW2 they want to get as far away from it as possible?
In other words, barely fight for Germany at all

The Nedfaggots are unbeatable

pretty accurate

to be honest sweden´s like 20 years ahead of finland in fucking everything. it looks modern while finland´s poorer, more homophobic and grey with rude unsocial people. swedish customer service is nice and top-tier while finns charge double for being major assholes
meanwhile Estonia feels like a cheap ghetto russia with gangs and drug issues

Wasn't it mandatory in Sweden for boys to serve in the military for a little while? Also it's possible that Sven's getting pissed off with his feminist government...

As for Iceland, we don't even have an army, don't need one, never needed one, and a situation in which where we'd have to defend ourselves from some assholes from another country will never happen and if it did it would end pretty quickly, because we're too small.

As for Germany, I'd like to know how old this poll is, it's possible that number's gone up by now, because that's pretty bad.

>As for Germany, I'd like to know how old this poll is, it's possible that number's gone up by now, because that's pretty bad.

why would they? The german government have made it clear recently germans have no claim to this land any more than anyone else.

nigga what ???

have you been to Sweden?

Just because the government is run by feminists with rape fantasies doesn't mean the German populace as a whole agrees with them. I would like the politicians to virtue signal more about how Europe, Germany in particular belongs to EVERYBODY, it would push people further right and piss a lot of people off. The red pilling journey just takes a little while.
Germany for Germans, there's nothing wrong with this statement.
youtube.com/watch?v=s9CdGVLxedw
I mean just look at this shit. This can not continue.

Do not be fooled.

Sweden has recently made it an ''obligation'' for the military to defend the (((new))) Sweden.

Pic related essentially brands Sweden the liberal hellhole and is to be defended on that premise.

Bonus point; the slogan is a play on a verse from our national anthem which has been butchered.

They are the most cucked because they would risk their high IQ aryan lives for a government that wants to breed them out of existence. Was the United States cucked in WW 2? Same thing

i too want to die for my wife's Somali son.

SO PROUD
SO PROGRESSIVE
SO TOLERANT

It depends on what they mean by "fight for your country"

I would definitely not fight for the globalists who run my country but I would fight in a civil war to take my country back

I will fight in the army of geert. Soon Sup Forums soon..

so the swedes who answered to this study just want to fight for multiculturalism and lgbt rights ?

>bevara
Sweden has clearly forgotten what bevara means.

>A country in transition is worth preserving.
>In Sweden it is free for change. For new way to think, feel, do, be and live.

OH, ok
So they're just playing a confusion game here.

>Sweden, a country to fall in love.
especially if you're immigrant ???

>You are new, you are free.
probably refers to immigrants too

It's possible desu

>Finnish customer service
Rarely get a smile, but you when you get it it's all the better. You understand people hate to fake smile and you can appreciate that
>Swedish customer service
If it's a native Swede, they'll get in your face and act like they've been waiting for you to step in to their shop for weeks. If it's Mehmet working the counter, they stare you down like you're about to pull a gun out and rob the place.
Poker face when you actually decide to buy something, looking at you like you're just a cheap piece of meat.

Sweden used to be nice.

>All living under a Swedish skies today, will wake up in a new Sweden tomorrow. And the next day again and again.

sounds great!!

>Du nya, du fria in contrary with du gamla du fria

It is as if the military here paraphrased our anthem and said "land of gaza and ramallah" instead of "land of zion and jerusalem"

Disgusting.