Day of the Rake has officially arrived

Free Speech never existed, but now any speech not approved by the government, i.e. "Islamaphobia", or speech that literally hurts someones feelings (if someone is offended by something you say). This is the ultimate weapon to be used by the leftist SJW's to silence critics.

Let me introduce Motion 103, a motion to criminalize Islamophobia. And in Quebec, we have the abomination known as Bill 59: "An Act to enact the Act to prevent and combat hate speech and speech inciting violence and to amend various legislative provisions to better protect individuals".

Now, you don't even have to say anything. You can be charged because someone ANTICIPATES you saying something-- literally Minority Report level.

Some gems from this bill:

>The bill also introduces “a new type of injunction, called a protection order, in civil procedure matters (think UK ASBO's)
>allows reporting of hate speech that hasn’t occurred but is anticipated
>maintains an up-to-date list of persons who have been the subject of a decision and makes the list available on its website
>stipulates fines to be paid at between $1,000 and $10,000 with doubling if a prior contravention has occurred
>introduces language to protect the “physical and emotional safety of students”

centreforinquiry.ca/quebecs-bill-59-a-hate-speech-law/

So literally hurting someones feelings will get you fined $1-10K+, arrested/jailed, your name included in a public racist registry forever, and the arbitrary revocation of your personal freedoms (ie. guns, internet usage, alcohol, freedom of movement, etc)

I knew this day would arrive but boy oh boy is canada fucked. I'm applying to jobs abroad today and first offer I'm out.

>RIP Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/national-post-view-quebec-hate-speech-bill-would-re-establish-bureaucratic-despotism
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/canada-70-muslim-organizations-advocate-bill-59-to-sneak-in-sharia-to-criminalize-criticism-of-islam/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCPetgvC58w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>your name included in a public racist registry forever,

This is the best part to be honest.

Get this list and you know who to save when the time comes.

Better build another wall.. just in case...

plz send nukes

And make Mexico pay for that one too?

>Halloween everybody dresses up as a haji

If you connect them they could pay for the whole thing

Liberal MP Iqra Khalid (Mississauga–Erin Mills) tabled on December 1, 2016 motion M-103 entitled “Systemic racism and religious discrimination.” The following is the text of the motion:
“That, in the opinion of the House, the government should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear;
(b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and
(c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities, and that the Committee should present its findings and recommendations to the House no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, the Committee should make recommendations that the government may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Constitution Acts, including the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.”

This is the foundation of criminalizing any criticism of Islam in all of Canada. And with Trudeau at the helm, you can be guaranteed it will be law by the end of the year and the RCMP will have a Islamophobia police arresting people around the clock.

exploit it and file reports on liberals

Canada is doomed

Whats the point staying is this shit country if youre a young white male?

AND THIS IS WHY YOU DUMBFUCKS SHOULD NOT BE OUT DOING ACTUAL TERRORIST ACTIONS.

TO ANYONE WHO CELEBRATES WHAT THAT RETARD DID - ENJOY THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR.

IT'S CALLED SUBTLETY. IT'S CALLED PLANNING. IT'S CALLED NOT BEING AN EDGY FUCKWAD WHO BECAUSE HIS LIFE IS SHIT DECIDES TO "JUST" HIS COUNTRY UP.

How are you going to take your country back if you aren't there?

serves Canadians right for perpetuating slavery and not even having a civil war to stop slavery and protect browns from the white people

by 2100, Canada will be 90% minorities and it will be WONDERFUL

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/national-post-view-quebec-hate-speech-bill-would-re-establish-bureaucratic-despotism

>Bill 59 assigns new powers to the Quebec Human Rights Commission (QHRC) to combat hate speech, as well as a variety of other provisions meant to protect against extremism, by censoring speech that promotes “fear of the other.” Ominously, the bill would allow the QHRC to pursue websites that in its estimation describe and denounce Islamism.

There's nothing to take back anymore.

Just let the leaf pile burn.

But I wasnt born in Canada

HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCK...ANTICIPATED HATESPEECH. YOU FUCKING RETARDS. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

AMERICA FUCKING INVADE ALREADY WTF IS THIS GOD DAMNED SHIT.

Haha truly our greatest ally

Canadians don't even exists, Trudeau said so.

This country belongs to non-white immigrants.

Honestly with the way things are going there I am absolutely not surprised.

I do feel bad for Canadians. I couldn't imagine what would happen here if they tried that.

then get the fuck out of there, if you have any decent qualifications most countries will take you in

This. Leafs will have to redeem themselves to be spared the rake.

yeah i agree that part is pretty cool

Canada will be annexed by the U.S. within a century at this rate. We can't have a terrorist country on our doorstep. Beaners may be shit, but they're at least Christian, and a wall will solve almost all problems with them.

What if this all a plot to turn us into liberals? Im honestly starting to feel a great amount of sympathy for Muslim refugees. Their governments don't protect their rights, and now Canada's government isn't protecting ours.

Please fucking annex us already North America, We are dying over here

>70 Muslim organizations advocate Sharia Bill 59 to criminalize criticism of Islam

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/canada-70-muslim-organizations-advocate-bill-59-to-sneak-in-sharia-to-criminalize-criticism-of-islam/

youtube.com/watch?v=cCPetgvC58w

why is canada so racist against mean people
it's just so hateful

Go out and fight you pussy...
Are just gone run away and let them have your country? All you have build? All you fought for?
You fucking cunt i hope no country takes you, you are a disgrace.

Eh

What would you do if you got a Prime Minister who said "PALESTINIANS WELCOME" and then started arresting people for being too Jewish

Can the race war start in Canada?
Maybe after long enough the list of "known racists" will group up and form a militia

start anonymously posting resistance memes on the walls and shit

>tfw liberals, in a few centuries, will begin prosecution of jews

please annex us...

Go out protest, riot if needed.
I dont mind if we get to have peace treaty, but ill be damd if i let some shit skins take my country just because they are "refugees".

You Israelis are alright. Don't go to West Bank tomorrrow.

do you see that face she is making?

she is making that face because she has declared you an enemy to her establishment, an enemy so vile it must be punished so much that it wishes it was dead.

and she's doing it because she can.

you have real lunacy in your government. No political figure should make that sort of face towards their own people. So that raises the question:
>who is her people?
>how is that different from the people her job says are her people?

ex-muslim here. Going to drop some redpills.

Muslim countries are more free than western countries:
>Freedom of speech; can criticize anyone expect authority. no liberals are going try to get you fired.
>Less regulations; it is more like the wild west over there.
>protectionist policies that the west doesn't have; no anchor babies, temporary workers ARE TEMPORARY; new graduates get job priority, etc; non-nationals can open a company but must partner with a national and he must own at least 51% share of the company (no company take over).
>Women and MEN are treated fairly; every marriage comes with a prenup; can only divorce and get the guys stuff (in the prenup ONLY) if he is abusive and that is hard to prove in court. no such thing as no fault divorce.

Every passing day I realize islam was right all along. Maybe there is no God, but people had life figured out a long time ago. it is called being a conservative and protectionist.

I swear to God if we kicked Ontario out of Canada we would be less cucked than the United States

It's illegal to make a civilian militia here. We have no way to defend ourselves from the encroaching authoritarian rule.

> A

> FUCKING

Boo hoo. Gas the kikes beta uprising now

>Unanimously passed
HAHAHA there were so many leafs yesterday saying ITS NOTHING, ITS JUST THE NDP YOU'RE BEING OVERLY DRAMATIC

rule #1 when arguing with leafs: they're always wrong.

>it's illegal to make a militia
>implying that's a problem if you are going to do illegal things with said militia
Literally form an illegal militia pussy

This is just what we need. I'm not even joking. When people realize they can't have an opinion, we could collectively protest it. Laws obviate morality. Let them make it illegal. Let them push their hate speech laws.

Thank you greatest ally. Plz use your jew magic to inspire the cucks in Canada

Can O'Leary save us from this?

>Freedom of speech
>be put to death for insulting the prophet

islam would work without the brown people.

Just move here... You guys are gonna bitch and moan not doing anything at least try to leave

>but you're an apostle now, any muslim can kill you on sight and go to paradise according to the KKKuran

>Liberal MP Iqra Khalid (Mississauga–Erin Mills)
fifth column is literally eroding your freedom by using your institutions against you

The issue is that the more rights get taken away, even though more people realize its fucked up, they will have less rights to protest against it. Do it while you can, but if you're not careful, you'll be put on the "racist list"

It was illegal for our founding fathers to declare independence from britain

H1B visas are getting slashed.

Any Sup Forumsacks down to sign up for a phony gay-marriage to bring right-wing leafs into the country?

Canada needs a mass-uprising, but they're too smug to realize how bad it's gotten.

as a canadian, i've so many bitch-faced cunts like her, her face alone makes me want to punch my fucking screen. some old bitch with no joy in her life making life shit for others.

O Leary is a kike . I wouldn't be to sure

Only if we can have phony butt sex too

I just want to remind everyone that canada is a democracy and those politicians were voted into power by the people. they are getting exactly what they wanted.
you can lead a donkey to water but not force it to drink.

That's the point though.. As I said "Law obviates morality".. When they pass a law, they do so because hatespeech is generally bad, and I can empathize with the people who think Islamophobia is bad. But when more laws get passed, we will realize that you can't say anything anymore. That's what happened with the US when laws got more strict; people went full anarchy+protest.

No that's gay.

>Iqra Khalid is a young Pakistani-Canadian
>She immigrated to Canada in the late 1990’s from England

a subversive foreigner to boot
the memes write themselves

Still, as terrible as this is I can't help thinking what we're seeing are the last desperate death-throes of a dying toxic ideology.

It's like after July 20 1944; by then the Nazis were completely fucked and hopeless but the bomb plot only served to embolden them further and double down such as by finally banning the naval salute outright and forcing the Fascist one.

They knew their days were numbered, but what political extremists in that situation often do is push their shit even further and try to tighten what's left of their grip because they know the end is coming and all they can do is postpone it.

Day of the Rake... I didn't think it would come so soon ;_;

(Also, if Russia could do something about Europe that might be nice too)

"It says here you're prime minister is a huge faggot and you're a nation of cucks, how would you like to respond to that?"

It's just Canada, nothing worthwhile anyways.

If you don't let your enemies win then they win, user.

If you cant criticize authority you dont have freedom of speech.

>islam was right
Islam was right about you culture and values, islam chsritians and jew(and all others) have diffrenr values only diffrence is you are using political corectnes to cry about islamaphobia to get away with the shit tou are doing in other countrys and the left backa you up, su fuck you and fuck your values if you like it so much go be a mudslim in your own shit hole of a country with your "figured out shit long time ago".

when's chritian heritage month or sikh heritage month or chinese heritage month?
why is only with islam?
Is it because muslims put bombs so they are afraid meaning violence works?

We actually have chinaman and sikh heritage months. Nobody acknowledges them but they technically exist.

>>allows reporting of hate speech that hasn’t occurred but is anticipated
what the fuck eh

and french and english heritage? cause that's what you people are

Meh, Canada was already fucked on "free speech:.

>can be banned by judge order from using electronic devices for disagreeing with women on twitter
>"hate facts" are literally written into the criminal code, if you present facts in such a way as could be construed as hateful or offensive you can be charged with hate speech
>not using someone's pronouns can have your actions sent to a shadowy Ontarian cabal who have the power to confiscate your property for your trespasses

you are wrong. the west has already lost the battle by simple demographics.

>chinaman
watch ur tongue leaf, dats racis

How exactly will this work? If you look like a typical white male trump supporter will you just get reported out of spite by strangers?

CANADA YES

Dem digits

Trump came just in time for America, the election would have been unwinnable if he waited another four years because more and more idiots were getting brainwashed.
There's no saving Canada. Social justice warriors are the majority in every area. The day of the rake cometh.

don't think so, our voter turn out is very low, the average Canadian is very apolitical and disconnected with government. The foreign lobbyists and immigrants though will do whatever they can to gain political influence and its very easy here to do that.

>Resistance-in-exile is not a thing

>maintains an up-to-date list of persons who have been the subject of a decision and makes the list available on its website

Holy kek, wtf are you doing Canada. This law won't pass, right?

Need
s more Scottish heritage months, seeing as your fucking country was created by FUCKING SCOTCHMEN

4D CHESS

if you dont vote you dont have a right to complain. the end.

print this out in a middle eastern country
and if you live without any kind of consequences
I will give you $10

>Whats the point staying is this shit country if youre a young white male?
>my country is shit so I'm going to leave it to a better one

Nigger-tier thinking and the reason Europe is flooded with weak young brown males.

Of course it will. It's 2017, you bigot

Oh shit senpai that's like 20 billion Canadian Shekles.

Time to move to Alaska faggots.

Anyone got the supreme court ruling that the truth can be hate speech and is illegal if so

Yeah and where's your Aryan wife and six kids?

nuke this shit hole already.

At home and school.

>reporting of hate speech is allowed even if it hasn't happened

>Canadian law

Memes aside, what can we reasonably do? There's no getting better without some kind of radical violence here, and your average Canadian is such a fucking pussified retard. Even here in AB, the closest thing we have to rednecks (oil riggers) will often advocate for gun control.

In Alberta, the so-called conservative bastion of Canada, easterners move here so often and they, combined with non-white foreigners who pour in looking for jobs, vote left consistently. It's like retarded Californians who flee to the flyovers for lower taxes, and then keep voting democrat. The Maritimers fucked their end of the country by voting NDP or Liberal, come to ours because we have a functioning economy and then vote the same as they did over there.

I just don't see anything going foreward from here. Trudeau got elected because his demeanor reflects the average Canadian.

Congratulations Canada!!! You have now legislated enough of your freedoms away to qualify for European Union membership!
Now all you need to do is to flood your nation with enough Muslims that select cities will start using Sharia Law!
GO CANADA GO!!!