Why are liberals so terrified of this man?

And how do we capitalize on that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JuSDet45aKI
youtu.be/vx0zU0meEFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's a threat to the deep state and the Saturnian cult.

Because they know he knows Joseph McCarthy was absolutely right, and he is willing to use the left's dishonorable tactics to ensure it is destroyed. Whatever it takes.

Simple.
Spread rumours that he is variously...
- Got a team of lawyers looking at ways of changing the constitution, that he has discovered a loophole in it which will allow God Emperor to rule forever.
- That the plan is Trumpenfuhrer will hand-over to Bannon somehow and Bannon will be supreme ruler.
- That there is going to be an "Ethics Police" and Bannon will run it, it will stamp out what he considered unethical.
- Bannon is planning open air rallys regularly for Trump supporters.
- Bannon has been overheard talking to NRA people about a Blackshirts type organisation called the "White Eagles" or something.
- etc etc etc

Just play to their worst fears, support with flimsy threads of "evidence", their paranoia, fear, and cognitive dissonance will do the rest.

This guy knows it.

This.

Bannon triggered Stephen Colbert because he used a Lord of the rings reference. Liberals supposedly own LOTR now.

i think they are going after trumps subordinates after nothing stuck to trump.

i want to say they arendoing this to plant a seed of doubt and ego in trumps mind so he ditches him.

in an interview? fake catholic has been in a perma trigger state for a few years, what went down?

GIVE ME A SLOW WALK ABOUT

He is the puppet master controlling Trump

lol , they quoted Goebbels .
he said the same thing during a rally after Hitler was done with his speech.

Can someone give me some Bannon videos? People keep referring to shit he's said in speeches/interviews but I've never seen any.

Bannon plans to use the "Gödel’s Loophole" to take control over America and turn it into a Nazi state. Proof:

Without further ado, then, here is my conjecture:
When the Nazis took over Austria, I conjecture that there was some after-the-fact justification in terms of Austrian constitutional law. I want to emphasize here that Gödel's concern would have been Austrian law -- *NOT* German law. I do not read German well and cannot follow up on this. It may be hard to find because even the lawyers who drafted it probably did not take it seriously.
Gödel did take this after-the-fact justification seriously, and at face value. From Gödel's point of view, it would have explained why the Anschluss could and did happen.
When Gödel studied the US Constitution, he found that a similar thing was possible under its terms.

Because of his manifesto, they know he's principled and will fuck up moloch illuminati kikes

He is going to wreck the US economy into darkness, making us a 3rd world shithole like Canada and Australia.

This should terrify everyone. He's an absolute madman.

He's also a closet racist.

>He's also a closet racist.

Do you know where you are?

youtu.be/JuSDet45aKI
Starts at 7:49

who is Bannon? can somebody give me a quick rundown?

holy shit he sounds like he has been non stop crying or deep throating dick...

and nothing of what he said made sense.

Reminder, Roy Cohn, McCarthy's right hand man, was Trump's lawyer and friend.

He's evil.

a political enigma that liberals want to project their worst fears onto.

just look at every since article written about him on shitholes like Huffpo, its just a list of Breitbart articles (mostly from Milo) with clickbait titles that they equate to Bannon being the living embodiment of and emperor Palpatine and Calvin J. Candie put together.

because he's brilliant and redpilled with a work ethic

Dangerous & rare combination

>when you high on your own supply

God damn I can't believe I used to think this retard was funny

Because he understands the power of darkness and being the bad guy.

>Rothschilds bow to Bannon
>In contact with Hitler's Ghost
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control far right with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bannonburg will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be aryan babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of nazi angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bannonbots inside you right now
>learned fluent Chinese in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bannon

youtu.be/vx0zU0meEFE

Because leftist institutions, like MSM, used to shame/silence/suppress using guilt and humiliation tactics are being dismantled and they cannot do anything to stop it.

The useful idiots don't know this, the ones in charge probably vaguely understand and are terrified, and the ones who really control the show are doing everything they can to stop it but nothing they've done so far has worked.

You don't have to capitalize on that. All you have to do is ignore them, stop feeding them attention, and watch them shrivel away.